Gladoon

Jason Auto Attack (Left Click Attack)

Hello, i bought this game about 6 months ago. I started playing and it quickly came to my attention that Jason's auto attack is overpowered. Jason can simply shift up close to you and spam the hell out of his left click and then you are basically dead. I think that you should add a cooldown after every autoattack maybe 5 seconds or something else i don't know. If you can just spam left click, why make it harder and actually try to grasp him with right click or to kill people with abilities?. Please take this in consideration it is really frustrating.

Outrun him and keep out of grab range. Jason’s grab recovery is poor. So, if he misses his grab it leaves him open up to an attack as well so take advantage of it. 

I don’t think a cooldown would be necessary at all that if he misses that seems silly. His recovery already is poor. 

The only thing I think there’s an issue with is when he’s in rage and his mask is off and when someone is out of stamina, how he can keep spamming grab and if someone keeps saving that counselor who’s out of stamina he can keep spam grabbing no matter what and eventually the person trying to save the counselor their weapon will break. Their should be a short cooldown time where Jason can’t do anything after he released someone free from his grip if someone saves someone when he’s in rage. This would give the counselor who’s out of stamina possibly enough time to make it inside to safety. 

3 hours ago, Gladoon said:

Hello, i bought this game about 6 months ago. I started playing and it quickly came to my attention that Jason's auto attack is overpowered. Jason can simply shift up close to you and spam the hell out of his left click and then you are basically dead. I think that you should add a cooldown after every autoattack maybe 5 seconds or something else i don't know. If you can just spam left click, why make it harder and actually try to grasp him with right click or to kill people with abilities?. Please take this in consideration it is really frustrating.

You mean grab or slash? Either way no thanks. I don't think either one is OP...

2 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

The only thing I think there’s an issue with is when he’s in rage and his mask is off and when someone is out of stamina, how he can keep spamming grab and if someone keeps saving that counselor who’s out of stamina he can keep spam grabbing no matter what and eventually the person trying to save the counselor their weapon will break.

You wouldn't knock this technique nearly as much if you knew how hard it is to pull off for long enough to break a weapon against 1 Chad, let alone a few Chads.

2 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

Their should be a short cooldown time where Jason can’t do anything after he released someone free from his grip if someone saves someone when he’s in rage. This would give the counselor who’s out of stamina possibly enough time to make it inside to safety. 

No. The counselors should be gone before rage or learn to kite passively. If you need to engage for stamina block cancel and sprint out before he can grab. If he does get the grab you should suffer the consequences. BTW the counter to spam grab is to remain calm and sprint to the left or right when you get dropped. Works more often than not if the saving counselor has a few swings in their weapon. Panic and you're dead for sure...

21 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

You wouldn't knock this technique nearly as much if you knew how hard it is to pull off for long enough to break a weapon against 1 Chad, let alone a few Chads.

No. The counselors should be gone before rage or learn to kite passively. If you need to engage for stamina block cancel and sprint out before he can grab. If he does get the grab you should suffer the consequences. BTW the counter to spam grab is to remain calm and sprint to the left or right when you get dropped. Works more often than not if the saving counselor has a few swings in their weapon. Panic and you're dead for sure...

Ik how it is with how long their weapons last. 

Well escapes don’t always happen if Jason picks people off early before things get done and he watches objectives well. 

And if someone is out of stamina and Jason manages to grab them their weapon drops on the ground. The person saving them can only try to keep saving them. The person getting spammed grab doesn’t even have time to pick their weapon back up to hit Jason to regain stamina. 

5 hours ago, Gladoon said:

Nah..... counselors are faster then Jason you have a lot of options at your disposal to escape a slashing Jason....

if you stand there and let yourself get slashed you deserve to die..

1 hour ago, DontZzz34 said:

Ik how it is with how long their weapons last. 

Well escapes don’t always happen if Jason picks people off early before things get done and he watches objectives well. 

And if someone is out of stamina and Jason manages to grab them their weapon drops on the ground. The person saving them can only try to keep saving them. The person getting spammed grab doesn’t even have time to pick their weapon back up to hit Jason to regain stamina. 

If they're out of stam and they get grabbed by a demasked Jason make one attempt at a save and send them to meet their maker. Why waste a weapon on a battle you can't win?

1 hour ago, Somethin Cool said:

If they're out of stam and they get grabbed by a demasked Jason make one attempt at a save and send them to meet their maker. Why waste a weapon on a battle you can't win?

Well it’s just the beauty of being a hero. A maskless Jason in rage there’s not as much hope in being a hero 😕