2 hours ago, Cripxter said:

For example if you trynna escape by the car with Jason in rage mode, you can't...the only way that you can follow is wait till another dies, isn't it?

You can still escape in the car during rage. You need a Chad, Victoria, or Tommy to start the car and you'll need a pocket knife or a shotgun to stun Jason. Stun him either by getting pulled from the driver's seat (pocket knife) or shoot him when you're standing next to the car (shotgun). Now quickly get in the driver's seat and start the car. Chad, Victoria, and Tommy can get the car started before Jason can finish his stun animation due to their high luck stat. 

7 hours ago, Cripxter said:

the only way that you can follow is wait till another dies, isn't it?

....?  I'm confused.

Why do you guys act like rage means the game is instantly over? Since the update we have adapted and learned ways and effective strategies to escape even with it active.

sorry i didn't explain myself in the best way, mb, i just wanted to say that  i miss these kind of mechanics https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2v7yzwa6UY  So do you understand know what i was talking about? but whatever i had to remove my original post cuz i wrote something that you didn't catch, i don't hate the game just watch the video and lemme know why did you delete this mechanics and The Rain don't be toxic if you wanna 1v1 with these "mechanics" trust me that you will know that i literally know how to play this game, write is easy dude talk your shit idc.

• Confused 1

Well apparently I missed something interesting.

@Cripxter, welcome to camp.

A piece of advice free of charge, maybe don’t go in the confrontational direction and alienate yourself. If you want a conversation about a mechanic or how rage works, just ask. 

• Haha 1

On 12/31/2019 at 5:50 PM, Cripxter said:

sorry i didn't explain myself in the best way, mb, i just wanted to say that  i miss these kind of mechanics https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2v7yzwa6UY  So do you understand know what i was talking about?

You miss being able to stun Jason after rage. I get it. You know what I miss? Meat shield. I think it's dumb ASF that a grabbed counselor can be hit without hitting Jason, and it knocks the counselor out of Jason's hand and most likely stuns Jason. It didn't used to work like that. Before the grab update you had to work your way around to the side or back of Jason to knock your fellow counselor from his grasp. And if you accidentally hit the counselor or if Jason turned into your swing, then the counselor who got grabbed was screwed. 

Unfortunately, they're not going back to stuns during rage. And they're not giving us meat shield back. I think we'll see just a few more attempts to get the bugs under control, and that's all.