I’m sure you advanced  players have a list of how much damage Jason inflicts on counselors with each different method & attack. I would appreciate it if you show it to me. This will make me an exponentially better Jason. I do know that a knife is 30 damage, that is all though. 

Also @Kodiak I am going to PM you

17 minutes ago, Seraphic King said:

Also @Kodiak is there a reason why my Pamela Voorhees topic was closed? You’ve been on my case lately and that was going to be a real good discussion.

They prefer you send them a message for that sort of question. 

As for your OP. I believe it's 20% for non weapon strength Jason's and 30% for Jason's with weapon strength. So far as I'm aware, combat stance, as well as light versus heavy attacks, don't effect the amount of damage done.

47 minutes ago, thrawn3054 said:

They prefer you send them a message for that sort of question. 

As for your OP. I believe it's 20% for non weapon strength Jason's and 30% for Jason's with weapon strength. So far as I'm aware, combat stance, as well as light versus heavy attacks, don't effect the amount of damage done.

You are correct. I’m going to rewrite everything. I don’t need to raise unneeded attention.

3 hours ago, Fair Play said:

@Seraphic King, if a topic of yours was closed, it was likely due to a violation of the rules. It could have been a similar one to something that already exists.

I get that but I don’t understand how it was a violation. I’ma talk to kodiak and he’ll/she’ll clean it up

5 minutes ago, Seraphic King said:

I get that but I don’t understand how it was a violation. I’ma talk to kodiak and he’ll/she’ll clean it up

Hopefully you get the answers you are looking for.

• Like 1