Strigoi

Friday the 13th is too Bugged for Gunmedia to move on to Bigger Game.

Is Friday the 13th to Bugged to move on to another Franchise.  

14 members have voted

1. 1. NO Friday the 13th is too Bugged For Gunmedia to move on.

• Friday the 13th Was Great and Gunmedia did a Great Job for such a small Budget of Just 2 Million Dollars.
    • No,No Halloween or any other Big Franchise title from Gunmedia untill Friday the 13th is Bug Free and The Lawsuit is settled.

Everyone seems to be only concerned with Friday the 13th and expanding the game.

Why with so much evidence does everyone think that its Trolling to talk about a New Franchise game.

In your Opinion has Friday the 13th been abandoned Just to make more money on a new Horror title.

Poll doesn't have the real options needed. Gunmedia will never work on another successful project. Each and every single game they ever market will be filled with nonstop negative publicity from the way they screwed over and ripped off their supporters. As we speak the game hasn't been updated in over 6 months and is hacked to pieces. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Caliph said:

Poll doesn't have the real options needed. Gunmedia will never work on another successful project. Each and every single game they ever market will be filled with nonstop negative publicity from the way they screwed over and ripped off their supporters. As we speak the game hasn't been updated in over 6 months and is hacked to pieces. 

Agree with the first sentence. Rest of this post is bull shit.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

13 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

Agree with the first sentence. Rest of this post is bull shit.

Yeah, i guess he doesn't follow the patch releases.. 😂

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Caliph said:

1) Correct.

2) Unless you're back from the future,  your statement is guessing at best.

3) No they won't. Even if we accept your premise that they ripped people off. The majority of them, aren't going to take the time, to try to tank every project they have until the end of time.

4) It was updated in August. 

5) If you mean it's been hacked on PC. Welcome to PC gaming. 

• Haha 1

On ‎9‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 5:22 AM, Strigoi said:

Why with so much evidence does everyone think that its Trolling to talk about a New Franchise game.

What evidence? There's speculation that there may be another horror game in the works, but no hard proof.

In your Opinion has Friday the 13th been abandoned Just to make more money on a new Horror title.

F13 hasn't been abandoned. They are still working on bugs and the servers are still up and running the last I checked.

I Should clarify that i understand that there has been lots of patches,work and Gunmedia continues to work on Friday the 13th the game.

for some reason people in other groups still complain about Gunmedia.

Im tired of talking about Friday the 13th the game nothing else is being added so why keep posting in this forum.

Last night i joined the HALLOWEEN Forums as Strigoi.

Heres the link to the Halloween forums.

The Official Halloween Message Board

@Strigoi, don't speak for the opinion of everyone here. It's kinda rude. There are some who are still in support of this game, and getting the bugs fixed.

If you are tired of speaking about this game, then maybe it's time to move on. I will take a look at the Halloween forum, so thanks for the link.

@Caliph, one's past doesn't have to completely define their future. A great many companies have made mistakes, had a rough spell of negative publicity, and eventually turned things around. Whether or not this company will have similar results remains to be seen.

@thrawn3054, if and when someone comes back from the future, make sure they have some lotto numbers for the rest of us. 😎

@badassgixxer05, there are a number of people who don't follow the patch releases. It would cut down on a lot of misunderstandings.

@Dragonfire82877, I like the color choice for your responses.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Strigoi said:

Im tired of talking about Friday the 13th the game nothing else is being added so why keep posting in this forum.

It’s fine to feel tired of talking about something but keep in mind that you are posting your feelings on the Official Friday the 13th Forums........

Where people come to discuss Friday the 13th and all aspects of the franchise........

The only person that you can control in this situation is yourself.....

On 9/24/2019 at 7:02 PM, OCT 31 1978 said:

It’s fine to feel tired of talking about something but keep in mind that you are posting in the Official Friday the 13th Forums......where people come to discuss Friday the 13th and all aspects of the franchise.

I Understand that this forum is about Friday the 13th.

I May pop in once in awhile to talk Friday the 13th.

but im trying to establish my self on the Halloween forums.

• Confused 2

On 9/24/2019 at 7:06 PM, Strigoi said:

I Understand that this forum is about Friday the 13th.

I May pop in once in awhile to talk Friday the 13th.

but im trying to establish my self on the Halloween forums

Good luck.👍🏻 

i don't agree with this but the Switch version has some bad audio popping when the starting jason kills guy in black shirt sequence starts. Really annoying. Wish theyd fix this.

4 hours ago, Strigoi said:

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This thread is pointless and doesn't offer any grounds for reasonable discussion. If you want to offer constructive criticism then that's fine, but this thread seems like it was made with the intention of slating Gun Media and promoting other forums.

• Confused 1