Sign in to follow this  
Strigoi

GunMedia Will Never Touch Friday the 13th franchise Video Game Title again.

Wes Keltner spoke in one of the episodes of Beyond the stream and said that him and his company are moving on and will never touch a Friday the 13th titled game again.

Also i messaged Matt Shotcha privately in the Forum about opening the game to Professional Mod Groups and Matt Shotcha said that will never happen because of the super sensitive rules and every single thing needing approval.

My guess is the Wes Keltner must have had a falling out with Horror inc and the super sensitive rules and the lawsuit on top of it all.

maybe we can get Matt Shotcha in here to finally clarify that Gunmedia is Done with Friday the 13th period.

Why is everyone still chattering about Friday the 13th When Gunmedia is ready to move on to better things.

Why is No one talking about a Halloween game when there is sooo much evidence of a Halloween game being a possiabillity.

MATT SHOTCHA PLEASE CLARIFY FINALLY THAT GUNMEDIA WILL NEVER TOUCH FRIDAY THE 13TH AGAIN.

They’re still updating the game (bugs/glitches) so I wouldn’t say they’re done with it. Patches are still being released and dedicated servers still exist to. 

But they really need higher quality patches tbh..... their patches have been poor.... A lot of these bugs this game has, a lot of companies would’ve had these issues addressed by now. 

I mean we’ve had these environmental kills glitching now for how many months? And they brought that into the game themselves to top it off

• Thanks 1

Gun has said on numerous occasions that they will never add anymore content to this game and they will not pursue another chapter of this game after the lawsuit is all over. They are only supporting the game (bug fixes and what not). Not exactly sure what needs to be clarified.

3 hours ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

A new game built from scratch is really the best option for the future. I wouldn't be surprised if Jason is added to Dead By Daylight before then.

You’re probably right. 

To the OP, they said their piece man. As for Halloween, we’ll see what we see, when we see it. 

This is a great game with a lot of frustrating issues which have taken an unacceptable amount of time to fix.

I'm one of the biggest fans around of this game, but I have mixed feelings toward the developers, to put it mildly.  Some of it is not their fault, some of it is.

There is not going to be any more content added, but that doesn't mean Gun Media won't continue to update the game.