If they were to add Pamela Voorhees as a killer what would her strengths and weaknesses be? What would her weapon be? It’s going to be sort of weird though because she’s not tall like Jason so she’ll probably look like a counselor, should she be fast? Or at least faster than Jason, or same running speed? Here’s what I think her stats should be.

+Can Run                              -Grip Strength 

+Stalk                                    -Water Speed

+Sense                                  -Stun Resistance

The way she grabs has to be different than Jason of course, I’m thinking maybe instead of grabbing them, maybe she tackles them and gets them in a choke hold? And her weapon should most definitely be a butcher knife. What do you guys think. Now the way she dies is how I think Roy should die. By beating the shit out of them 😂. Once they get to a low enough HP, after rage mode, you can stun them and once they’re stunned Tommy Jarvis can come up and execute them but of course this can only happen once per game. Never made sense as to why Roy could be fooled by the sweater girl 😂2F24246D-6A06-432D-ABFE-E3BFD1B13131.thumb.jpeg.1681edebb548301d2d328c7eeb0e2943.jpeg

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Redcat345 said:

Check this thread Beware of Bears and I made a long time ago http://forum.f13game.com/topic/13126-game-mode-pamela-voorhees-4-vs-1/?tab=comments#comment-175113

no new content and likeness rights of Betsy Palmer issues sadly, but part 3 zombie Pamela could be done if no new content rule after lawsuit wasnt an issue.

Interesting ideas, I actually like the idea made for Pamela being killed better than mine. But, I still do like my idea and I think it would’ve fit perfectly for Roy. Getting him to a certain amount of health after rage, and after that he can only be stunned once and that’s when the kill can be executed.

I like the idea of her having to stun a counselor before she can execute. That makes sense, but I also like the idea of her grabbing animation being an actual tackle then she can perform an execution. 

Her having the speed of an average counselor could work if she is weak. Maybe she should have throwing knives as a perk as well? And she gets 2 uses of each knife she picks up. I’m trying to balance her out.

I would have Pamela be able to hide in hiding spots and if counselors walk by she can jump out and execute a kill. In the first movie she did a lot of her kills by hiding in a hiding spot and getting them when they didn’t expect it. 

Also I’d have her run be up to par with counselors run and she’d have a stamina bar just like them to. Also she’d have just a crazy buffed stalk and a good sense. Maybe a slow recharging morph to? Her with a shift wouldn’t feel right. But cars couldn’t be allowed if she’s killer since she couldn’t shift. 

For killing her I’d say only the final girl is allowed to if they deal a certain amount of damage to her they can behead her.