Jump to content
dagobahbud

Saw a wheel chair councilor in game today!

Recommended Posts

Hi im new to the forum but play the game a bunch. I lurk here but felt i had to ask/share about this as i didn't see any topics yet.

This morning i was jason and while i was running up the road i saw Bugsy come rolling out near cabin in a wheel chair and on to the road away from me! I couldn't believe it, i thought i was tripping!

I tried to get the guy to talk but he wouldn't so after a small chase i tried to grab him and it let me but he flopped down like when you leave a server mid game.  I guess he left. His wheel chair was left on its side in the road.

Of course no vid. I don't remember the screenshot button..... it happened quite fast.  I was laughing a lot and tripping out.  He was funny rolling around in circles while i chased lol. 

Anyway that's my story....... anyone else seen this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would be cool if you could find the wheelchair in game and use it to speed around in. 

Is this sighting due to a hacker using unused game code?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thats pretty awesome.. id be freakin out too! & yeaaah im no scientist nor am i sure how to spell it but id be willing to bet its a hacker using wheelchair codes found in offline challenges. i hear pee see has some wild stuff floating around..

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, dagobahbud said:

Is this sighting due to a hacker using unused game code?

You win the Crystal Lake edition of The Price is Right! Indeed, its a hacker using code from the game to put the wheelchair in the game to cheat. Jason X has been popping up too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Obviously a hacker probably got it from the Russians who have unlimited shift Jason's, instant out of grabs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Redcat345 said:

You win the Crystal Lake edition of The Price is Right! Indeed, its a hacker using code from the game to put the wheelchair in the game to cheat. Jason X has been popping up too.

Lol why does it have to be a hacker using the wheelchair to cheat? Clearly if he has the intelligence to pull this off he wouldn't need to cheat at an outdated repetitive video game. Besides that, the wheelchair should have some horrible limitations. Windows and stairs for example. I've never seen a clip of a wheelchair Buggzy scaling stairs or hopping out a window...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

Lol why does it have to be a hacker using the wheelchair to cheat? Clearly if he has the intelligence to pull this off he wouldn't need to cheat at an outdated repetitive video game. Besides that, the wheelchair should have some horrible limitations. Windows and stairs for example. I've never seen a clip of a wheelchair Buggzy scaling stairs or hopping out a window...

Because they hacked the game code -_-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Redcat345 said:

Because they hacked the game code -_-

I never said they didn't hack the game code. I just asked how they were using the wheelchair to cheat. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Somethin Cool said:

I never said they didn't hack the game code. I just asked how they were using the wheelchair to cheat. 

It moves faster than running.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

More hacks I'm afraid. Using stuff like this is asking for a permaban from the game, so don't be tempted to try it yourself.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...