DorianRo

What do they got 20 pocket knives per map or what?

EVERYONE has one these days.   Quit protecting noobs.  It will force them to get good .  I didn't learn by picking up 3 pocket knives a match.  I had to learn to bob and weave and jive while hitting objectives.   Minute you shift grab someone, here comes the knife to the throat.   Its bad enough when a baseball bat to the chrome stuns you with thrasher perks etc.  for a 10-15 seconds. 

Should only be a total  of 4 including Tommy's knife. If you encountered more than that online in quick play it was a hacker.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DorianRo said:

EVERYONE has one these days.   Quit protecting noobs.  It will force them to get good .  I didn't learn by picking up 3 pocket knives a match.  I had to learn to bob and weave and jive while hitting objectives.   Minute you shift grab someone, here comes the knife to the throat.   Its bad enough when a baseball bat to the chrome stuns you with thrasher perks etc.  for a 10-15 seconds. 

I look at it less as "getting good", and more as "adapting". The logic works for counselors and Jason as well.

Unless you are on PC with hackers, I don't see the possibility of there being 20 knives in a match.

• Like 1

There’s only about 5 I think including Tommy’s knife. That really isn’t that bad. Honestly sounds like more bullshit complaints from you honestly. You make it seem like Jason is weaker than he really is in almost every single post you make. Which isn’t true. And the amount of pk’s are fine and it’s balanced. Also Jason’s stun lasts 9.5 seconds. Not anywhere near 15. Still crying about being stunned? Block their attack or dodge it. 🙄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, DorianRo said:

The offline bots on hard all have pocket knives & Russians all have them on hacker pc thankfully on console we don't have to deal we those cheats.

6 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

There’s only about 5 I think including Tommy’s knife. That really isn’t that bad. Honestly sounds like more bullshit complaints from you honestly. You make it seem like Jason is weaker than he really is in almost every single post you make. Which isn’t true. And the amount of pk’s are fine and it’s balanced. Also Jason’s stun lasts 9.5 seconds. Not anywhere near 15. Still crying about being stunned? Block their attack or dodge it. 🙄

4 on any map including Tommy's. 1 on the map (campsite, boat house, picnic table, etc) 2 in drawers, and if you get a Tommy then obviously he spawns in with one. And that's it. No more, no less.

19 hours ago, DorianRo said:

Thrasher has nothing to do with stun. Also I'd like to point out that Jason has weapons too. In case the 3-4 pocket knives per match are getting the best of you, here's a few good tips:

Jason can just as easily shift slash as he can shift grab. He also spawns in with 2-4 throwing knives and there are lots of them on the map that you can pick up along the way. With a little bit of practice, you won't have any problem hitting that Chad or Vanessa that's getting you down...

😏

There are not 20. There wasn't even 10 during the December 2017 patch. There's  4 or 5 at most. Including the knife Tommy brings in.

Maximum of 4 guys. Just 4. 1 on the map. 2 in drawers. And the one Tommy spawns in with. That's 4. And that's it. Never 5. Never 20. Just 4. For any map..,

1 hour ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Maybe he means when he plays on Hard with Bots....lol feels like they have 20 😂

thats no joke 😅

• Haha 1

Yes, those offline bots on hard are like...''Let's open the same door for 20 minutes and troll Jason with the 13 pocket knifes we all spawn with''.

"If that doesn't work I'll hide under a bed for 20 minutes with the broken sense bug''.

Forcing Jason to destroy every damn bed and closet on the map in rage mode.

Offline bots in a nutshell.

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, GhostWolfViking said:

Yes, those offline bots on hard are like...''Let's open the same door for 20 minutes and troll Jason with the 13 pocket knifes we all spawn with''.

"If that doesn't work I'll hide under a bed for 20 minutes with the broken sense bug''.

Forcing Jason to destroy every damn bed and closet on the map in rage mode.

Offline bots in a nutshell.

the truth.. lol Ive noticed lately though if you dont knock the power out, they are less likely to try and hide, and the ones that still do are the ones you just chased, so remember where you were and can go back later, cuz they will still be there.. 😃

After testing for YEARS NOW, I can CONFIRM since counselors were nerfed a while back, ONLY 3 POCKET KNIVES SPAWN PER MATCH, AND TOMMY BRINGS ONE WITH HIM.

this equals 4 knives per match, so if you see any more than that, they are hacking.

and idk why offline bots seem to be pocket knife enthusiasts Bc they all carry one it seems LOL

32 minutes ago, SteadyGosling said:

After testing for YEARS NOW, I can CONFIRM since counselors were nerfed a while back, ONLY 3 POCKET KNIVES SPAWN PER MATCH, AND TOMMY BRINGS ONE WITH HIM.

this equals 4 knives per match, so if you see any more than that, they are hacking.

and idk why offline bots seem to be pocket knife enthusiasts Bc they all carry one it seems LOL

Probably so they can suicide if it looks like Jason's going to get them... you know, like some of the real counselors.

On 9/22/2019 at 3:37 PM, thrawn3054 said:

There wasn't even 10 during the December 2017 patch.

Slash and Cast back then said they counted 9 in one match and I heard unconfirmed reports of as many as 11.That was a terrible update, the same one that the grab got ridiculously nerfed. 
Playing as Jason really sucked then.

7 hours ago, TimDuke 01 said:

Slash and Cast back then said they counted 9 in one match and I heard unconfirmed reports of as many as 11.That was a terrible update, the same one that the grab got ridiculously nerfed. 
Playing as Jason really sucked then.

I think that 9 was the cap. I remember I found 5 one match. It was a mess.

8 hours ago, thrawn3054 said:

I think that 9 was the cap. I remember I found 5 one match. It was a mess.

Thankfully, those days are long since gone.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Fair Play said:

Thankfully, those days are long since gone.

Yeah, it was bad. I had three knives. Gave one to a friend. Found another. Give it to my friend. Then found a fifth. I couldn't help but laugh at how ridiculous it was. 

On 9/24/2019 at 10:10 AM, badassgixxer05 said:

the truth.. lol Ive noticed lately though if you dont knock the power out, they are less likely to try and hide, and the ones that still do are the ones you just chased, so remember where you were and can go back later, cuz they will still be there.. 😃

Hmmmm. I'll try the power on from now on. Interesting observation!

3 hours ago, thrawn3054 said:

Yeah, it was bad. I had three knives. Gave one to a friend. Found another. Give it to my friend. Then found a fifth. I couldn't help but laugh at how ridiculous it was. 

You probably made some good friends back then sharing knives.

10 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

You probably made some good friends back then sharing knives.

Lol. We were already friends. I would share knives alot during that month.

1 minute ago, thrawn3054 said:

Lol. We were already friends. I would share knives alot during that month.

I know a lot of people made new friends back then with the upsurge of knives available during that time.

• Like 1