Sign in to follow this  
mattshotcha

Patch Notes - Switch Update 1.02.00

The Patch Notes for our latest version of Friday the 13th: The Game on Switch (Version 1.02.00) are here and the patch is currently rolling out to Switch users!

Patch Notes - Update 1.02.00 - Friday the 13th: The Game on Switch

• TUNED - Thumb stick input for the Switch Joycon has been tuned to be more in line with our other platform versions.
  • REMOVED - Emotes NOT INTENDED for release have been removed in compliance with the status of content in Friday the 13th: The Game.
  • FIXED - Interaction Issue that was allowing Counselors to access unreachable areas, such as the roof.
  • FIXED - Interaction Issue that was allowing Jason to access unreachable areas, such as the roof.
  • FIXED - An issue allowing Counselors to interrupt animations such as jumping from windows.
  • FIXED - An issue causing the car to sometimes remember forward input, after a crash and restart of the car, causing the car to become stuck.
  • FIXED - An issue causing players to be unable to join any online activities in game after a failed attempt to join a Quick Play lobby.
  • FIXED - Various locations where counselors could become stuck in the environment.
  • FIXED - Various locations where counselors could fall through the environment.
  • FIXED - Various locations where Jason could become stuck in the environment.
  • FIXED - Title Crash - When a driver is pulled from a vehicle while starting it.
  • FIXED - Title Crash - Incorrect button press as Jason to break walls.
  • FIXED - An issue causing animation to lock up if button press removed too soon.
  • FIXED - An issue causing an Interaction Lock after drop item animation was interrupted.
  • FIXED - Various floating objects in game, including a police car. No more flying cops.
  • FIXED - Counselors being able to be healed while in a vehicle or hiding spot.
  • FIXED - Props with incorrect properties, such a wooden immobile vehicles.
  • FIXED - A portrait in a cabin that would disappear when you approached. Spooky.
  • FIXED - Various counselor “Safe Spots” on multiple maps.
  • FIXED - Hologram wood pile is now solid again.
  • FIXED - Double shotgun spawn in single location on Higgins Haven Small.
  • FIXED - Offline Bots - Fixed an issue that would cause the bots to become stuck if Jason hits them during an animation.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Wow, looks like a ton of things got fixed that I never even encountered yet in the game. Glad to see the main window glitch and analog controls are now patched. Thank you guys for your continued support for this game.

Any fix for getting spawned as a random survivor or Jason when you have one selected? Yes I have already reported this. When you are in a lobby sometimes your choices change to random or I'll just pop in as Vanessa.

Yes that is very annoying and needs to be fixed, you select a counselor certain outfits and emotes and they are not saving and u spawn with another counselor, not with the outfit you selected and ur emotes aren’t saved as you chose.

Good stuff here guys. The window glitch changes the game, its MUCH harder to run on Jason now. I also note the emote save glitch has been fixed as well.

Just now, Vv84 said:

Yes that is very annoying and needs to be fixed, you select a counselor certain outfits and emotes and they are not saving and u spawn with another counselor, not with the outfit you selected and ur emotes aren’t saved as you chose.

The emotes are now saved.

all these issues are on the ps4 as well and more. There are mixed Jason. Glitches environmental kills, glitches repairing cars boats and phone boxes. And more. There are more ppl playing on ps4 don’t neglect.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mrs Pamela Voorhees said:

all these issues are on the ps4 as well and more. There are mixed Jason. Glitches environmental kills, glitches repairing cars boats and phone boxes. And more. There are more ppl playing on ps4 don’t neglect.

Dont worry all these bugs have been on and off for years on the PC version...you will not be neglected any less hehe.

3 hours ago, Mrs Pamela Voorhees said:

I'm not saying that the PS4 version shouldn't get fixed, so dont get that confused. I just want to address your comment of "there are more people playing on PS4..." While I dont have any statistics to back up this claim, I've heard from MANY people playing on Switch that they used to play on PS4 but have since moved over to playing on Switch because MORE people are playing on Switch. I've heard it takes FOREVER to find a match on PS4. I've also heard from PS4 players that the Switch community is a lot less "toxic" as well. 

Basically what im saying is that I know a lot of PS4 players that have pretty much abandoned that version of the game in favor of the Switch version. Which I'm not trying to argue or debate anything, just telling what I've heard. 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Daddy said:

I'm not saying that the PS4 version shouldn't get fixed, so dont get that confused. I just want to address your comment of "there are more people playing on PS4..." While I dont have any statistics to back up this claim, I've heard from MANY people playing on Switch that they used to play on PS4 but have since moved over to playing on Switch because MORE people are playing on Switch. I've heard it takes FOREVER to find a match on PS4. I've also heard from PS4 players that the Switch community is a lot less "toxic" as well. 

Basically what im saying is that I know a lot of PS4 players that have pretty much abandoned that version of the game in favor of the Switch version. Which I'm not trying to argue or debate anything, just telling what I've heard. 🤷‍♂️

I'm one of them been having more fun on the switch that in the PlayStation 4😁😁😁😁

3 hours ago, Daddy said:

This is definitely true I originally started on ps4 started playing as soon as it was released and it is a lot harder to find matches.

I signed up just to post this. Not sure what the update did cause people are still using the window thing. Ugh. Come on guys pls fix this!!! On switch.