Sign in to follow this  
Carrboxx1

Pinehurst Glitch

I’ll keep it short and sweet, but yes I’m that annoyed by it I’m posting about it: getting interaction locked (PS4) on the drawer in the upstairs room across from Roy’s room in the Pinehurst house is getting real old..

• Like 1

I just stay away from that room now, I don’t even bother looking in that room because of that drawer glitch. 

The interesting thing is when I played offline bots on Pinehurst and I was at the last counselor, I discovered it was Chad stuck in that position at the drawer. So it even happens to the bots. Slashing helps get them unstuck. I just hate when I used to get stuck in that glitch and the Jason would eventually find me and take advantage of me being stuck as a free kill. One time somebody actually shot Jason as he grabbed me, and as I went to grab my weapon I got stuck again in that glitch because it thought I was pushing the prompt to open the drawe again. 

I just stay away from there now.

1 hour ago, FridayThe31st said:

I just stay away from that room now, I don’t even bother looking in that room because of that drawer glitch. 

The interesting thing is when I played offline bots on Pinehurst and I was at the last counselor, I discovered it was Chad stuck in that position at the drawer. So it even happens to the bots. Slashing helps get them unstuck. I just hate when I used to get stuck in that glitch and the Jason would eventually find me and take advantage of me being stuck as a free kill. One time somebody actually shot Jason as he grabbed me, and as I went to grab my weapon I got stuck again in that glitch because it thought I was pushing the prompt to open the drawe again. 

I just stay away from there now.

I wont stop my game, and go there just to release them from glitch when I'm Jason, but If I end up over there eventually I do show them mercy and give a fighting chance. I was stuck there once too when the glitch first showed its face, and Jason was nice enough to help me out, so I just pay it forward and hope others will do the same.

5 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

I wont stop my game, and go there just to release them from glitch when I'm Jason, but If I end up over there eventually I do show them mercy and give a fighting chance. I was stuck there once too when the glitch first showed its face, and Jason was nice enough to help me out, so I just pay it forward and hope others will do the same.

I agree, likewise I wouldn’t stop a chase or purposely morph over to the house if I know somebody’s stuck in the glitch, but whenever I happen to  come across them, it’s always worth giving them a fighting chance because even though it basically can be a free kill as Jason,  if you’re in the counselor’s shoes it can be very frustrating to be killed over a glitch.