tyrant666

Anybody Catch The Little Jab At The Company In The F13 Vengeance Fan Film?

So the Vengeance fan film came out recently.

It has pretty mixed feelings in the comments section.

Anyway...

SPOILER ALERT

There was a scene where our very own Brandon 'Buggzy' Wilson had a small part. He tried to 'stun' Jason with the baseball bat. As we all know, it works like a charm in the game (pre rage). In the film, it does nothing and you could guess what happens next. It might be just a nod to the game and not necessarily a jab. Anyway.

Skip to 1.02.21

Sure, a jab. Cause that's the first time in the history of film where Jason has been hit with a weapon but unaffected.

You should make sure to stretch before you reach that hard. Don't wanna pull a hammy.

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

The problem is Jason tanks it like a Dragon Ball Z villain with no budging at all. There's no weight to the blow. It's like the baseball bat was made of packing foam. A real prop hitting an actor has weight that sells the hit.

2 minutes ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

The problem is Jason tanks it like a Dragon Ball Z villain with no budging at all. There's no weight to the blow. It's like the baseball bat was made of packing foam. A real prop hitting an actor has weight that sells the hit.

So you are saying Jason Brooks should have taken a real bat to the head?

Wait was that the guy who payed to be in the game? @tyrant666

I mean it looks like him, a lot like him.... if it is him, glad he got to be in a film too, even a fan film. If so I got to say “GG Buggsy.”

if anything i think its a respectful nod to the game. something the fans of the game can appreciate. this movie pays homage to many aspects of the friday the 13th series. did anybody else notice fat jason makes an apperance?

yo but how cool is it that brandon wilson is in the movie!? so awesome!

steve dash had me cracking UP! 😂

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

I mean it looks like him, a lot like him.... if it is him, glad he got to be in a film too, even a fan film. If so I got to say “GG Buggsy.”

yes sir, that is THE REAL brandon buggzy wilson! so coool!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Its him.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

Jason must have been in rage but wow I’m surprised his mask didn’t fall off!

it was close to the end of the movie so i'll bet jason was in rage by then. he didnt take much damage if any at that point so im not suprised the bat didnt take the mask off 😂

38 minutes ago, glowing ooze said:

it was close to the end of the movie so i'll bet jason was in rage by then. he didnt take much damage if any at that point so im not suprised the bat didnt take the mask off 😂

If only buggzy would’ve applied legendary slugger his mask would’ve came clean off lol

21 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

If only buggzy would’ve applied legendary slugger his mask would’ve came clean off lol

oh well, tommy still wasnt on the scene yet anyways 😂

5 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

So you are saying Jason Brooks should have taken a real bat to the head?

in all honesty, kane hodder probley would have 😅

• Haha 1

No dancing or tea-bagging? These counselors are already an improvement over their video game counterparts.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/19/2019 at 4:42 PM, HaHaTrumpWon said:

No dancing or tea-bagging? These counselors are already an improvement over their video game counterparts.

Damn right. 😎

On 9/18/2019 at 12:31 PM, mattshotcha said:

Sure, a jab. Cause that's the first time in the history of film where Jason has been hit with a weapon but unaffected.

I'm not sure about that one chief lol I mean there is Part 6 scene with the shovel....

H4E2Wa.gif

or the fight scene in Part 9 with another shovel.....(3 Hits and Jason was still standing completely unfazed by the hits.) 

pDlDnw.gif

@VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow Not wrong (But DBZ Villians only get the plot armor for the 1st 10 seconds lol) and no offense to Brooks (Nice guy and a good Jason cosplayer) but he aint Kane Hodder or a C.J. Graham lol.

7 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

I'm not sure about that one chief lol I mean there is Part 6 scene with the shovel....

I thought the sarcasm was obvious...