https://youtu.be/yRiVGIvM6No  will it fix? so impossible to play

https://youtu.be/dsToUQ5S9xg?t=3838  what a hell is this? again infinite shift?

The first clip is pt 6 Jason. Hes plus shift so his shift recharges in 20 seconds pre rage. The second clip is a pt 3 Jason thats effectively using shift stalk morph and shift to run you out of stamina. Infinite shift is only possible on PC.

Edited by Somethin Cool
for being a potato

6 часов назад Somethin Cool сказал:

Первый клип - пт 6 Джейсон. Hes plus morph, так что его morph перезаряжается за 20 секунд до ярости. Второй клип - это Джейсон 3, который эффективно использует смену стебля и морфа, чтобы вывести вас из выносливости. Бесконечный сдвиг возможен только на ПК.

in first video - Jason teleports with counselor, i couldn’t even save my partner, more and more people are using this glitch, 

Do the developers know about this?

in 2 video jason want teleporting with counselor but not grab him this is the first, he already used a shift in the corridor, six seconds passed and it is clearly visible that he uses the shift again then teleports and uses the shift again, the stalk at this moment only recovered. watch the video carefully before talking about the effectiveness of using abilities

1 hour ago, Nibori said:

in first video - Jason teleports with counselor, i couldn’t even save my partner, more and more people are using this glitch, 

Do the developers know about this?

in 2 video jason want teleporting with counselor but not grab him this is the first, he already used a shift in the corridor, six seconds passed and it is clearly visible that he uses the shift again then teleports and uses the shift again, the stalk at this moment only recovered. watch the video carefully before talking about the effectiveness of using abilities

I've watched both videos carefully and I know every known glitch in the game. Abduction is a glitch where Jason grabs a counselor and morphs away. And yes, I'm sure the devs know about it. Infinite shift on console is not possible. There was a time recently where Jason had super shift but that was patched out. So unless this video was from that time, then you're mistaken. I can easily end a morph with a grab to fake a shift. I do it all the time. Or turn stalk on count to 5 and turn it off. There's lots of ways to trick counselors into burning up all their stamina.

Edit: I see it was live streamed after the patch for super shift. I also know a few people that were in that lobby. And I know what the Jason was doing. That wasn't shift. 

1:04:00 morph

1:04:29 shift start

1:04:33 shift end 

1:04:49-1:04:57 was a morph stalk and a missed attempt at abduction

Then by 1:05:03 shift would be recharged. 

By 1:05:27 stalk and morph would be recharged

And every 30 seconds after that he could trigger stalk shift or morph to get the vhs static.

That wasn't all shift

On 9/17/2019 at 7:30 PM, Somethin Cool said:

The first clip is pt 6 Jason. Hes plus morph

No he doesn't, #6 has -Morph.

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

No he doesn't, #6 has -Morph.

Lol my bad meant plus shift and his shift recharges every 20 seconds...

Fixed it: edited for being a potato 👍👍

7 hours ago, Somethin Cool said:

Lol my bad meant plus shift and his shift recharges every 20 seconds...

Fixed it: edited for being a potato 👍👍

He's also the only Jason in the whole game with a Morph weakness. That shit beez racism.

11 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

He's also the only Jason in the whole game with a Morph weakness. That shit beez racism.

He'd be OP without a morph weakness. He's pretty badass right now if you know how to use him right.