Seraphic King

Jason has 5 strengths, which Jason is your favorite

If you think about it and count the neutral strengths, Jason really has 5 strengths and 3 weaknesses. So take that into consideration when playing Jason. My main jason is slowly becoming random but, for now I’m a p4 guy.

Savini is best all-around.

I play as Part 3 when I know I'm facing a kill squad.

I probably have the most fun playing as Part 9.

19 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

Part 8 for escapees and survivors 

Jason part 6 could be a slightly better option for me.

Part 9 is my main and favorite. He’s so badass w the fire axe or machete  

But part 8 almost has it all and is my go to if I can’t read a lobby well. I have no issue with his -sense, he has 5 traps, +stalk (my favorite ability), and =shift and morph   

The only reason 6 isn’t one of the best is because of -morph which can be devastating.  

1 hour ago, Big Daddy J said:

Part 9 is beast mode.

15 minutes ago, NickersLarge said:

Part 9 is my main and favorite. He’s so badass w the fire axe or machete  

But part 8 almost has it all and is my go to if I can’t read a lobby well. I have no issue with his -sense, he has 5 traps, +stalk (my favorite ability), and =shift and morph   

The only reason 6 isn’t one of the best is because of -morph which can be devastating.  

Damn Right Part 9!!!!

Counselors be screaming when they hear those Hells Bells!!!

1 hour ago, The Rain said:

Not with that -morph

part 9 has amazing shift it makes catching up to cars so easy and with the stun resistance it makes the killing survivors easy, It's not really fare to count Savini Jason because not everyone has him sadly 

5 hours ago, The Rain said:

Bro 6 is one of my favorites behind 9 but as I started playing better players, that        -morph  fucked me and the match up so many times. Which sucks because I feel part 6 should definitely half =morph. Everyone loves jason6 so I’m shocked they fucked him like that. I was so happy the day I was able to give 6 the machete. 

2 hours ago, UberJAson45 said:

part 9 has amazing shift it makes catching up to cars so easy and with the stun resistance it makes the killing survivors easy, It's not really fare to count Savini Jason because not everyone has him sadly 

I main 9 And you’re so right about shift.  I really don’t care about trapping the car anymore. That car isn’t leaving the map. Well, most of the time anyway. Now that stun resistance is a fucking joke. He gets out of the stun a tad faster I guess but I feel like I get knock on my ass alllllll the time. I’m waiting for him fall out while trapping the car. Yea fuck stun resistance. It’s about as worthless as his mask having 10 hp, like he just said fuck the straps and set on his face. Seriously, it’s like they ran out of ideas or really hate my man. They should’ve just given him +EZ Listening. BUT!!! With all that nonsense, I’m getting pretty good w my boy  at stalk scaring and stalk shift grabbing. You wanna get a lot of pissed off messages calling you trash? That stalk shift grab is the key. Ive been told over the mic  “FUCK YOU, TRASH!!!” (Rage quit) at least 15x. I usually pretty humble most of the time so Sorry if I sounds  like I think I’m the best, I definitely don’t think that but I’m proud of how well I use 9. Ive been mostly using him when a lot of people thought he was tied w 7 for the worst Jason. Sorry I could write or talk about playing as Jason alllll fucking day. 

Oh about Savini, fuck him.  they should’ve started w 9s look and went from there. I guess when you go to hell you get this perfectly shaped head??????🤔

4 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Damn Right Part 9!!!!

Counselors be screaming when they hear those Hells Bells!!!

Oh fuck yes my man, dem bells are the hot ticket. Don’t you wish you could hear his music when you after a councilor? That probably get me so jacked up. 

2 hours ago, glowing ooze said:

my favorite jason is part 7. he does a great job at killing people.

Fuck yea! I don’t get why he gets so much hate. If he hade 5 traps I bet his usage rate would triple. Never felt right that jason7 was the least favorite in the game when you could argue he came into the game as a fan favorite in the movie. 

When the 10 second shift was around, I used 7 nonstop 

7 hours ago, NickersLarge said:

Oh fuck yes my man, dem bells are the hot ticket. Don’t you wish you could hear his music when you after a councilor? That probably get me so jacked up. 

Yes! This is one of the things I keep asking for in the Beyond streams I want to hear the Jason specific chase music When I am using Jason.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Yes! This is one of the things I keep asking for in the Beyond streams I want to hear the Jason specific chase music When I am using Jason.

On that note, what happened to the beyond stream posts? Been a couple weeks no? He probably said “wtf was I thinking getting into a q and a with these fanatics?” 

• Thanks 1

Part 8 is my fave. I was an 8 main from the time I unlocked him. Started having to deal with hit squads, so had switched to part 3 for a while. Back on 8 now, but if I suspect a squad is in the lobby, I go back to part 3.

20 hours ago, Big Daddy J said:

Part 9 is beast mode.

I hate playing against Part 9. He's my kryponite. I'd rather face Savini than Part 9 lol!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, NickersLarge said:

On that note, what happened to the beyond stream posts? Been a couple weeks no? He probably said “wtf was I thinking getting into a q and a with these fanatics?” 

On the last stream he didn’t even pull up any of the questions from the forum....

Hopefully he does with his next one.

Part 6 is pretty much the only Jason I use, and I have a very high success rate with him. Yes, the Morph weakness will bite you in the ass if you waste or mistime it, and yes, map control is very difficult if the lobby is competent (anyone who has ever used p6 knows how bad it sucks to Morph to one objective and hear traps go off all the way on the other side of the map). Over time, I've learned to conserve Morph as much as possible and rely on my +Shift for travel, which works great on smaller maps but doesn't help much if you're on any of the bigger ones, especially Pinehurst.

I've found that the key to using p6 effectively is anticipating counselor movements/intentions. Pay attention to the sound rings and learn to judge distance based on ring size so you can pre-empt instead of waiting for audio cues  before taking action (you wouldn't believe how many times doing this has let me interrupt repairs or attempts to steal the sweater). I know a lot of people say that his +Sense isn't really good for much, but I disagree. Before Rage, the cooldown on p6's Sense is 10 seconds, but after Rage (even if you completely drain it instead of toggling it off and on) this drops to 6.5 seconds. Add in his 12 second post-Rage Shift cooldown and you become a nightmare for counselors running around outside of cabins.

He DOES, however, have lower defense than most other Jasons, so don't treat him as a tank that can soak up 10 axes worth of damage before losing his mask. I know it's a little clunky, but get used to combat stance blocking and use it, especially when inside buildings since we all know how easy it is to ambush Jason when he walks into a room or hallway.

Edit:

Also, consider destroying any hiding spots in the phone cabin and the cabins next to vehicles. If a counselor triggers a trap and jumps in a closet or under the bed, waits for you to Morph away, then starts working on the phone or car, you are NOT going to get back there in time to stop them.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

On the last stream he didn’t even pull up any of the questions from the forum....

Hopefully he does with his next one.

I his defense. There’s really only 10-20 questions/requests/complaints that we’ve asked a few 100x. Every episode would probably be the same 

31 minutes ago, NickersLarge said:

I his defense. There’s really only 10-20 questions/requests/complaints that we’ve asked a few 100x. Every episode would probably be the same 

The list is kinda small but none of the ones I asked have ever been answered.