m3ga_monk3y.cfg

Is it against the games policies or anything to alter the files to change the game's appearance?

Just wondering because I'm really not liking the current look, I really hate the anti aliasing. Even on epic settings it's like I'm playing terraria or something

Also, I suck at technology and all that so even if it was allowed, I wouldn't be able to do it 😅

Another thing I have forgotten to talk about but have known about it for a while, is a glitch that I believe occurs every single time the "Shishkebab" kill is used. It looks like a second spear appears inside the original and now bloodied spear, and it kind of flickers between places and looks like it's flashing. I would upload a video to show what happens but the max upload size is equivalent to a pube hair

The EULA tells you.

"2. License Restrictions.

(a) Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, you may not: (i) remove any proprietary notices from any copy of the Software; (ii) cause, permit or authorize the modification, creation of derivative works, translation, reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling or hacking of the Software"

Please don't post 'bump' type posts and also avoid double posting.

Thread will now be locked.