tyrant666

Why Are Slash N Cast And Others Still Pumping Up The Company?

Im super excited about the STRONG Possiablity of a Halloween official game by Gunmedia.

But i realize that the rest of the forum does not want to post or talk about a Halloween video game by Gun unless it is officially announced.

Everytime i try to make threads about a Halloween game by Gun no one takes it seriously and people make fun of me or they make jokes about rappers being in the game. No one takes it serious unless an official Halloween game is announced by Gunmedia.

If you watch the Slash n Cast videos they will talk about how they also belive a Halloween video game is next by Gunmedia.

• Confused 1

On 9/20/2019 at 2:09 PM, Fair Play said:

I had given that some thought, along with the other Def Jam games. I was trying to decide how many rappers, and which ones.

Remember when Wu-Tang had their own fighting game????

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Somethin Cool said:

Yeah but unfortunately they'd probably get Courtney for all of it. Yeah nothing against the original actors but nobody does Jason like Kane does.

Agreed

6 hours ago, The Milwauking Dead said:

Remember when Wu-Tang had their own fighting game????

I do. It was an interesting experience.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I Just wish we could talk about the possabillities of what Guns next project will be without people making a joke out of it.

8 hours ago, Strigoi said:

I Just wish we could talk about the possabillities of what Guns next project will be without people making a joke out of it.

That won’t happen ever......even when their next project is announced someone will definitely Joke about it or take shots at them and the project because of peoples past feelings and experiences with GunMedia.

Think about it like this.....others will have opinions that differ from yours and that’s ok ....

Just remember their Jokes and insults/ opinions won’t change your experience to things and your opinion.....

They are entitled to it just as you are yours......

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

That won’t happen ever......even when their next project is announced someone will definitely Joke about it or take shots at them and the project because of peoples past feelings and experiences with GunMedia.

Think about it like this.....others will have opinions that differ from yours and that’s ok ....

Just remember their Jokes and insults/ opinions won’t change your experience to things and your opinion.....

They are entitled to it just as you are yours......

Thanks for the pep talk and the encouragement i really do appreciate it.

Its nice to hear a positive view point.

• Thanks 1