tyrant666

Why Are Slash N Cast And Others Still Pumping Up The Company?

Just now, Strigoi said:

Think stunning should be removed.

Jason should be worn down by hits not stuns

No. The way they coded damage is that hits that don't stun do a lot more damage than hits that do. If you take stuns away then every hit from every weapon will do Max damage towards mask removal. Also why the rage buff is partially a nerf. 

3 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

No. The way they coded damage is that hits that don't stun do a lot more damage than hits that do. If you take stuns away then every hit from every weapon will do Max damage towards mask removal. Also why the rage buff is partially a nerf. 

THIS QUESTION IS FOR ALL OF YOU.

If Gunmedia Does a Halloween Game ?

How Do you think the Mechanics of the game to Defeat Michael Myers and The Demon masks should work.

Just now, Strigoi said:

How Do you think the Mechanics of the game to Defeat Michael Myers and The Demon masks should work.

Stick to the ways they stopped him in the movies or don't even bother making one. But honestly I don't think they're going to make a Halloween game. Sure as hell won't be anything like f13 if they do. This coding is such shit that they'll never reuse it.

What are "the demon masks"?

35 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

The trick to that is:

Strafe shift: changing up your speed and making erratic quick turns. Try jog turn Sprint turn in short bursts.

Regular/Quick/no start up shift: just a well timed quick turn left or right. Works best with nerves of steel. Jog straight away from them and turn at the last second. You can even use combat stance and dodge at the last second. That's my favorite move when I'm trolling with dance emotes. Average Jason doesn't know you can dance in combat stance.

I’ll give that a go. Thanks 

31 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

Stick to the ways they stopped him in the movies or don't even bother making one. But honestly I don't think they're going to make a Halloween game. Sure as hell won't be anything like f13 if they do. This coding is such shit that they'll never reuse it.

What are "the demon masks"?

The posessed masks from Halloween 3 are the demon masks.

I Talked to Randy Greenback on facebook and asked him about Gunmedia doing a Halloween game and he just said that getting a license for it is hard.

he also said that he cant say anything else.

4 minutes ago, Strigoi said:

The posessed masks from Halloween 3 are the demon masks.

I Talked to Randy Greenback on facebook and asked him about Gunmedia doing a Halloween game and he just said that getting a license for it is hard.

he also said that he cant say anything else.

Right but after the disaster they've had with this game the odds are they won't do another one. Maybe they will do a Summer Camp Slasher game. That way they don't have to worry about licensing. Then they could just add killers like dbd did as dlc.

4 hours ago, Strigoi said:

the only way to defeat Michael would be by burning him alive or by gunning him down with lots of firepower. When they gunned him down in Halloween 4 it took Michael down for an entire year, that one dude was taking care of Michael the whole time and eventually michael woke up from a coma after 1 year. So I guess there would be 2 ways to defeat Michael after all. 

That’s the only way they defeated him in the movies..... until he comes back to celebrate another Halloween 

22 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

the only way to defeat Michael would be by burning him alive or by gunning him down with lots of firepower. When they gunned him down in Halloween 4 it took Michael down for an entire year, that one dude was taking care of Michael the whole time and eventually michael woke up from a coma after 1 year. So I guess there would be 2 ways to defeat Michael after all. 

That’s the only way they defeated him in the movies..... until he comes back to celebrate another Halloween 

well then there must be alot of Guns planned to be in the Halloween game.

On 9/18/2019 at 1:21 AM, Somethin Cool said:

Right but after the disaster they've had with this game the odds are they won't do another one. Maybe they will do a Summer Camp Slasher game. That way they don't have to worry about licensing. Then they could just add killers like dbd did as dlc.

They should just go back to Summer Camp. Something original that can’t be held back by copyright restrictions again. Then they could even add guest killers in the future if they wanted to. Like Dead By Daylight. F13 is such an amazing game. I’d love to see them take it, and just reskin/expand it into their original Slasher vision. 

• Thanks 1

On 9/18/2019 at 1:21 AM, Somethin Cool said:

They can't make a Summer Camp Slasher game. I'm trying to find the tweet but for the life of me can't. I think Wes was responding to a question but essentially it was when they signed on to do F13 the contract stipulated they could not create a Summer Camp Slasher or something to that effect. Which makes perfect sense.

3 hours ago, The Milwauking Dead said:

They should just go back to Summer Camp. Something original that can’t be held back by copyright restrictions again. Then they could even add guest killers in the future if they wanted to. Like Dead By Daylight. F13 is such an amazing game. I’d love to see them take it, and just reskin/expand it into their original Slasher vision. 

Im almost certain that Wes Keltner has expressed his desire to do a complete official Halloween game.

I Think more people would support a Halloween game once they see whats planned.

How could you say no to Michael Myers in Haddonfeild Memorial Hospital.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Strigoi said:

Im almost certain that Wes Keltner has expressed his desire to do a complete official Halloween game.

I Think more people would support a Halloween game once they see whats planned.

How could you say no to Michael Myers in Haddonfeild Memorial Hospital.

If they could get the rights, and make a similar gameplay to F13, I’d be all for it! As long as Busta Rhymes is a hero! Lol

3 hours ago, The Milwauking Dead said:

If they could get the rights, and make a similar gameplay to F13, I’d be all for it! As long as Busta Rhymes is a hero! Lol

Let’s try to keep Dangertainment and the Flip-mode squad out of any potential Halloween: The Game please.😉

2 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Let’s try to keep Dangertainment and the Flip-mode squad out of the game please.

I'm getting ideas for a rapper inspired horror game. Thanks.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

I'm getting ideas for a rapper inspired horror game. Thanks.

As long as Kung Fu-ing Michael Myers isn’t in it go to town brother!!😎

1 minute ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

As long as Kung Fu-ing Michael Myers isn’t in it go to town brother!!😎

I wouldn't dream of martial arts in such a game. Anything else goes...

• Like 1

Since we're all talking about a Halloween game, I figured I'd show my inescapable Myers game from earlier today on Dead By Daylight. My power add-ons are Judith Myers Tombstone and Fragrant Tuft Of Hair, which allow me the ability to kill anyone immediately when my stalk reaches the highest level, and the other keeps my stalk at the highest level the whole round once it reaches it. The whole thing was like a real slasher movie and I had a blast playing it:

Part 1: https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/thatguyinktown/video/79401049

Part 2: https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/thatguyinktown/video/79401066

17 hours ago, The Milwauking Dead said:

Just take the roster from Def Jam Vendetta. 

I had given that some thought, along with the other Def Jam games. I was trying to decide how many rappers, and which ones.

On 9/18/2019 at 1:43 AM, Somethin Cool said:

The last part I can't agree with I mean they are doing other games so F13 ofcourse wouldn't be the highest/top priority for them. 

15 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

The last part I can't agree with I mean they are doing other games so F13 ofcourse wouldn't be the highest/top priority for them. 

I was saying it wouldn't be cost effective to take the existing coding and add to it, say to make  "Friday pt 2" which will never happen anyway or to use it to make Halloween the game. Not that I actually think they would do that anyway but some people brought up how they think it should be similar mechanics.

Just now, Somethin Cool said:

I was saying it wouldn't be cost effective to take the existing coding and add to it, say to make  "Friday pt 2" which will never happen anyway or to use it to make Halloween the game. Not that I actually think they would do that anyway but some people brought up how they think it should be similar mechanics.

Yeah even Wes stated F13 Part 2 wouldn't happen. (I mean logically it shouldn't) and I believe similar mechanics like the car should be a thing along with a pocket knife being a coat hanger or something those type of mechanics sure....but for a Michael/Halloween game the grab would need to be changed, the method of escaping him, hero and killing him should all be some kinda reference to the original source.

I just hope they ignore Halloween 3-Resurrection and I would like to see H1,H2, and H18 Michael along with even Rob Zombie's Michael Myers and if I could say I would love to have a strength/weakness or just overall a stats for each Michael.

1 minute ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Yeah even Wes stated F13 Part 2 wouldn't happen. (I mean logically it shouldn't) and I believe similar mechanics like the car should be a thing along with a pocket knife being a coat hanger or something those type of mechanics sure....but for a Michael/Halloween game the grab would need to be changed, the method of escaping him, hero and killing him should all be some kinda reference to the original source.

I just hope they ignore Halloween 3-Resurrection and I would like to see H1,H2, and H18 Michael along with even Rob Zombie's Michael Myers and if I could say I would love to have a strength/weakness or just overall a stats for each Michael.

I'd take any Myers varient as long as they get Castle for the walk...

1 minute ago, Somethin Cool said:

I'd take any Myers varient as long as they get Castle for the walk...

Nick Castle for the Walk and James Jude Courtney for the Kill Mocaps.

Kane did an amazing ass job for mocapping Jason.

1 minute ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Nick Castle for the Walk and James Jude Courtney for the Kill Mocaps.

Kane did an amazing ass job for mocapping Jason.

Yeah but unfortunately they'd probably get Courtney for all of it. Yeah nothing against the original actors but nobody does Jason like Kane does.