DontZzz34

What’re you guys doing to celebrate the holiday?

1 hour ago, NickersLarge said:

Yes very bad ass. Even though I love the part when he kicks the street punks radio, I would’ve laughed my ass off After he lifted his masks up and I saw that pathetic looking muppet face. 

I really takes a lot away from that indestructible force he gives off. 

I loved that part to. 

And with as goofy as he looked de masked that Jason is better off keeping that mask on.

1 hour ago, glowing ooze said:

im startin my friday the 13th right out the rip tonight after i get home from work around 2am.. i'll be playin the game while the movies play on a small vhs/tv combo. i plan on puttin on part 2, 3, 4 and 6.. im also going to arrange the pepperonis on my pizza to look like a hockey mask... just kiddin, my ovens broken..

oh & part 8 is my least favorite F13 movie... i just do not like it! theres some great moments sure, but damn. i hate the flashbacks, i hate the ending.. its such a stupid movie! id rather watch jason goes to hell and that movie has jason shaving a naked man's face....thats how much i dislike part 8 haha

Very nice man. Have fun dude. If I’m on Xbox later we’ll have to get some games in. My girlfriend and I are watching two Friday the 13th movies tonight so I’m not sure how late I’ll be jumping on yet. 

What???? No way is JGTH better than part 8. I guess I’m in the minority of the crowd that actually does like part 8 even with its flaws it as. For me it’s 

1- part 4 

2- Part 6

3- Part 3 

4- Part 7 

5- Part 2 

6- Part 8

7- 2009 

8- Original 

9- Freddy v Jason 

10- Part 5 

11-  Jason X 

12-  Part 9

3 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

What???? No way is JGTH better than part 8. I guess I’m in the minority of the crowd that actually does like part 8 even with its flaws it as. 

now dont get me wrong.. jgth IS very stupid, for a friday the 13th movie anyways.. jason is an evil body jumping slug & only has like 10 minutes of screen time... i mean c'mon.. specialy since it was billed as the "final" movie.. then ya got the shaving... and the "get the hell away from her, ed" and jason suddenly has a sister now, ect.. its a horrible idea for a friday the 13th film..

all that aside, its a fairly entertaining movie. the uncut version is really gorey at times & new line was genious when planning an R rated version for theaters & an uncut version for video. something paramount shouldve been doing since part 5..

overall, the movie does make me think of a little girl in a pink dress, sticking a hotdog thru a donut....

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, glowing ooze said:

you got that right pal. ima be up to my ass in friday the 13th.

im sure i'll bump into you at some point like always sir 👍

Yea fasho. I should be on tomorrow 

16 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

I’m going to watch a couple of the movies (not sure which ones yet), watch the 7 chad challenge on stream, and of course play the game as well. What’re you guys going to do to celebrate our holiday?

watch most of the movies today and maybe even the new  fan made one if it's available online today!

Just found out Friday the 13th Vengeance the new fan made movie will be available on youtube for the general public at 9 P.M. Eastern Time! Can't wait it looks almost like a professional movie to me! Here's the trailer for those that haven't seen it yet!

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, glowing ooze said:

overall, the movie does make me think of a little girl in a pink dress, sticking a hotdog thru a donut....

One of the Best lines in a Friday movie ever!!!

There is a Friday the 13th Marathon on AMC channel today starting at 10 am.

AMC AMERICAN MOVIE CLASSICS Channel.

I Remember when i was 11 years ols buying vhs blank video tapes to record THE FRIDAY THE 13TH MARATHONS In the early 90s on channel USA.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I’m actually going to a tour of the original filming locations. Before the tour though since it’s at 7 PM, I’m going to get a bite at the Blairstown Diner, and then after the tour, at 10 PM, I’m going to the cinema on Main Street in Blairstown and seeing a screening of Friday the 13th (1980). I’m also going to visit the museum a bit before everything else since it closes at 5 PM I believe. I’m really excited for this. Second best day besides Halloween. 😈

When I get home I’ll marathon Friday the 13th movies and as usual, play the game. 

176ABE94-8087-47A9-BC77-0F22F14734A1.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Strigoi said:

There is a Friday the 13th Marathon on AMC channel today starting at 10 am.

AMC AMERICAN MOVIE CLASSICS Channel.

I Remember when i was 11 years ols buying vhs blank video tapes to record THE FRIDAY THE 13TH MARATHONS In the early 90s on channel USA.

Oh fuck yea homie!!!

wow tv looks and feels so different now.  I recorded that same USA marathon. The announcers voice is just one of those memories that I have as a kid for some reason that I will remember for ever. 

• Like 1

giphy.gifI’ve been way too busy recently with other games. Red Dead 2, Gears 5, Blair Witch, Man Of Medan. But I’m DEFINITELY playing some F13 tonight! ALL NIGHT! Grabbing a Monster on the way home. Any double XP??? And if anyone wants to play, I’m CharlieBdeaD on Xbox. I’d love to play with actual players and not teaming trolls. 

10 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

What???? No way is JGTH better than part 8. I guess I’m in the minority of the crowd that actually does like part 8 even with its flaws it as. For me it’s 

1- part 4 

2- Part 6

3- Part 3 

4- Part 7 

5- Part 2 

I like part 8 I’m just so surprised that someone said, “great that’s it, that’s the best face for Jason. “  I mean seriously,  he goes from bad ass to bitch in seconds. 

1- part 4

2- Part 6

3- Part 3 

4- Part 7 

5- Part 8

thats my top 5. Anything after 9 I can’t call a f13 movie. I hate that people decided to change the look of his mask. That mask is the franchise. I mean anything after part 9 and the fan films have have completely fucked up his look for me. And definitely don’t like the jacket they gave him. However, slash’n’cast pick up from 4 and kept the classic Jason look. 

Other than jasons look, I wish someone would completely redo  JGTH. Such a great look that took forever to make and put on Kane and he’s only in it for 10 minutes? “I wanted to go for a different type of story.” That sorry mother fuck er actually said that and thought we were gonna be fine w him taking jason out of the final movie? Sorry, I’m adderall writing again. 

I think Part 8 is the worst.  It's REALLY slow and boring.  The last time I had a marathon I made that one watchable by playing all the dialogue scenes at 2x the speed on my PS4.  It made me giggle.

Also, I feel that Part 5 is really underrated.  Yes, it's goofy, but to me that's the fun of it.  Don't tell me you don't smile when Demon has to run to the Port-a-Potty, and then is serenaded on the toilet by his soon-to-be-dead girlfriend.

Also, Reggie the Reckless is an all-time great character.  His tough-kid persona mixed with his girly scream, oh man!

Also, Debi Sue Voorhees.  That is all.

I think I'll play some offline. I have a lot of work to do today, but no reason I can't play as Part 7 wielding a Wood Axe while killing some bots.

The new Rage mechanic is a glorious mechanic and actually makes me feel like being in "the final act" where Jason has just had enough of the stealth bullshit and is wiping everyone out who gets in arms reach.

It still amazes me that I got my mother to marathon part 1 through 4 with me a few years back. She got a total kick out of some of the trivia I picked up, some of the actors who got their foot in the door of acting through these movies, and loved picking out the cars.

2 hours ago, gtdjlocker311 said:

Also, Debi Sue Voorhees.  That is all.

Best set of lungs in the series! 

LOL

• Thanks 2

I'll be planning my annual Halloween block party. I'll be having a horror movie marathon tomorrow night, as all of my daughters will be home this weekend.

12 hours ago, Daneasaur said:

It still amazes me that I got my mother to marathon part 1 through 4 with me a few years back. She got a total kick out of some of the trivia I picked up, some of the actors who got their foot in the door of acting through these movies, and loved picking out the cars.

Bonding with your mom over F13 movies. That's totally awesome.

11 hours ago, The Rain said:

Today Friday 13th movie night with my girlfriend.
Exclusively part 4 and 6 the favorites

Enjoy the quality time with your girlfriend.

7 hours ago, DasMurich said:

happy_friday_by_dmurdoch_ddg4d8n-pre.jpg

This is some really good artwork.

• Like 2

Saw the fan made movie last night Friday the 13th Vengeance. Let's just say I wouldn't recommend it. The story line and the acting was pretty bad. For crying out loud there wasn't even a big finale or showdown at the end. Hopefully Slash N Cast's version is better!

2 hours ago, Jasonlives4ever said:

Saw the fan made movie last night Friday the 13th Vengeance. Let's just say I wouldn't recommend it. The story line and the acting was pretty bad. For crying out loud there wasn't even a big finale or showdown at the end. Hopefully Slash N Cast's version is better!

That sucks I was looking forward to Vengeance....😞

I celebrated Friday the 13th by playing the game for about 4 1/2 hours and then lucked up and found NECA’s ultimate Roy at Target. Told myself I didn’t want him, but after picking it up and looking at it, I couldn’t leave the store without him. I now have all the NECA ultimate Jason’s except for the remake. Have no interest in him though. 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

I celebrated Friday the 13th by playing the game for about 4 1/2 hours and then lucked up and found NECA’s ultimate Roy at Target. Told myself I didn’t want him, but after picking it up and looking at it, I couldn’t leave the store without him. I now have all the NECA ultimate Jason’s except for the remake. Have no interest in him though. 

I Started playing the game yesterday at 7pm kept playing till 2 am lol good lord!!!😂

Found a Pamela and 2 Jarvis tapes in the same match!! So happy 😁 need 2 more Jarvis and 3 more Pamela tapes now!! I will start playing again some time in the evening.

I Started my New line Cinema Jason movies Marathon today! 

Just finished Jason Goes To Hell! I love the music and Kills in this movie and definitely can appreciate the Film makers attempting to change the Jason’s mythology.

(Jason feels even more evil in this movie than others.)

I like how you don’t know Who the killer is in the Climax....those moments are similar to the First F13 when you didn’t know who was killing everybody.

Starting Freddy vs Jason now!!!

• Like 1

On 9/13/2019 at 11:34 PM, Fair Play said:

Enjoy the quality time with your girlfriend.

Thank you. She and I are fans of the game haha.
She included beta juice and movies since childhood.
By the way after watching the movie again I liked how Tommy Jarvis is in the game