DontZzz34

What’re you guys doing to celebrate the holiday?

I’m going to watch a couple of the movies (not sure which ones yet), watch the 7 chad challenge on stream, and of course play the game as well. What’re you guys going to do to celebrate our holiday?

I already did a 1-8 marathon recently so .....I am actually planning to watch....

Jason goes to Hell, Freddy vs Jason  and Jason X......as those are the ones I watch the least and wanted to give them a little love lately.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, ExpertDual said:

I'm going to Rewatch Parts 2-4 in a garage with friends maybe the first one too? Idk yet

Very nice

5 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

I already did a 1-8 marathon recently so .....I am actually planning to watch....

Jason goes to Hell, Freddy vs Jason  and Jason X......as those are the ones I watch the least and wanted to give them a little love lately.

I like all the f13 movies except I can’t even handle watching JGTH. Watching that one for me was a one and done. Never again lol 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DontZzz34 said:

Very nice

I like all the f13 movies except I can’t even handle watching JGTH. Watching that one for me was a one and done. Never again lol 

It’s a guilty pleasure for me lol ...😂 I know the story is not for everyone and it definitely gets a lot of hate.

I actually like it quite a bit....the kills in it are really good especially the unrated version....the look of Jason in the movie is one of my favorites....

I wish Jason was in his own body for a longer time in the film but it is what it is l......I enjoy it for what it is....

38 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

It’s a guilty pleasure for me lol ...😂 I know the story is not for everyone and it definitely gets a lot of hate.

I actually like it quite a bit....the kills in it are really good especially the unrated version....the look of Jason in the movie is one of my favorites....

I wish Jason was in his own body for a longer time in the film but it is what it is I enjoy it for what it is....

I like the look of the Jason to. I wish he would’ve been in the entire movie. Not having him in most of the movie was a huge mistake. 

They should’ve had the beginning of the movie be more original of Jason killing camp counselors in crystal lake. Then the swat team blowing Jason to pieces to end the movie. And somehow Involving Freddy at that point. The way they made the movie was just silly. But they started doing a lot of things that flat out just made 0 sense in part 8. 

30 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

I like the look of the Jason to. I wish he would’ve been in the entire movie. Not having him in most of the movie was a huge mistake. 

They should’ve had the beginning of the movie be more original of Jason killing camp counselors in crystal lake. Then the swat team blowing Jason to pieces to end the movie. And somehow Involving Freddy at that point. The way they made the movie was just silly. But they started doing a lot of things that flat out just made 0 sense in part 8. 

This is my opinion but when I watch part 8 it really feels like the weakest of all the films.....the kills are just Kinda bland.... there are just too many cut always because of the over censoring that was going on at the time from the MPAA ....

Don't get me wrong I still like the film 

(not a huge fan of the extremely confusing ending and boy Jason flashbacks.)

Jason looks cool and I am sure it was expensive to film in New York....it just feels like the special effects/ make effects for the kills were cut back too much....

I want to check out all the fan films, starting with Vorhees, if it's released on time.  If I had to choose my 3 least favorite F13 movies, it'd have to be Freddy vs Jason, Part 5, and finally JGTH.  BUT make no mistake,  I still regard all if them higher than some of the other franchises, obviously excluding Halloween, Scream, and a few others. Cheers and game on, my friends 

11 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

This is my opinion but when I watch part 8 it really feels like the weakest of all the films.....the kills are just Kinda bland.... there are just to many cut always because of the over censoring that was going on at the time because of the MPAA ....

Don't get me wrong I still like the film 

(not a huge fan of the extremely confusing ending and Jason boy flashbacks.)

Jason looks cool and I am sure it was expensive to film in New York....it just feels like the special effects/ make effect for the kills were cut back too much....

I actually liked part 8 more than a lot of the films. I’d put it over first one, part 5, part 9, Freddy v Jason, Jason x, and 2009. 

Its just I wasn’t a fan of them not making sense of some of the things in the movie. The one that confused me the most is how Jason ended up getting to the location where the ship was. Apparently Jason can drive boats to??? And crystal lake is connected to the ocean??? 

The flashbacks I think made sense to me. That girl (forgot her name) seemed to know who jason was from her past time as a little girl. Her uncle was the one who told her about him. And I’m pretty sure she seen Jason as a little boy in the lake. So that memory I guess never left her mind and it always haunted her. I think I’m accurate here. 

And this Jason looked awesome. Easily the best look for Jason. 

39 minutes ago, SonofOdin6039 said:

I want to check out all the fan films, starting with Vorhees, if it's released on time.  If I had to choose my 3 least favorite F13 movies, it'd have to be Freddy vs Jason, Part 5, and finally JGTH.  BUT make no mistake,  I still regard all if them higher than some of the other franchises, obviously excluding Halloween, Scream, and a few others. Cheers and game on, my friends 

Definitely a great idea!!

Voorhees, Jason Rising and F13 Vengeance look awesome!

@DontZzz34 If you watch part 7 before part 8.......part 8 makes no sense at all......the whole concept of time is lost on this film.....

If Jason was chained to the bottom of the lake while Tina was a young girl he could never have been a young boy when Rennie as a little girl sees him in the lake in part 8 learning how to swim..........let alone just a Teenager graduating High school when she comes face to face with him in his Adult form.......

Jason getting to the cruise ship is the least confusing thing about the movie... It’s a plot hole that can be over looked lol 😂

He obviously was trapped at the bottom of the lake for like 10 years after part 6 since he isn’t “ resurrected” by Tina until she is in her teenage years....so Rennie should have come across an adult Jason not a deformed Kid Jason while learning how to swim....or should have been in her mid to late 30’s when she is on the cruise ship....

22 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

@DontZzz34 If you watch part 7 before part 8.......part 8 makes no sense at all......if Jason was chained to the bottom of the lake while Tina was a young girl he could never have been a young boy when Rene sees him as a little girl in part 8 learning how to swim..........let alone just a Teenager graduating High school when see comes face to face with him in his Adult form........

He obviously was trapped at the bottom of the lake for like 10 years after part 6 since he isn’t “ resurrected” by Tina until she is in her teenage years....

Yeah I guess I didn’t think of the exact timeline like you did just now. You got me, I really don’t know. Unless when Rennie was a little girl in the lake with her uncle she really didn’t see Jason, it was just her imagination the entire time. Then from that point on, her uncle put jason in her mind as nothing but an imagination that haunted her. And that’s why she had those images in her mind throughout the movie 

1 hour ago, DontZzz34 said:

Yeah I guess I didn’t think of the exact timeline like you did just now. You got me, I really don’t know. Unless when Rennie was a little girl in the lake with her uncle she really didn’t see Jason, it was just her imagination the entire time. Then from that point on, her uncle put jason in her mind as nothing but an imagination that haunted her. And that’s why she had those images in her mind throughout the movie 

That is the only way to explain it.....she has several Hallucinations throughout the movie so it does make sense....it also kinda explains how she sees Jason as a boy who becomes more deformed the longer he is in the lake......even though we know he was born that way and already had his deformities when he drowned......

@DontZzz34 she should have said when she confronts her uncle something like.....”I almost drowned because of you ....what you did to me screwed me up so bad I really believed Jason would pull me down and drown me... I would see him every time I was in the water !!! But Jason is real and now he is after us....And it’s not in my Head anymore!”

5 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

That is the only way to explain it.....she has several Hallucinations throughout the movie so it does make sense....it also kinda explains how she sees Jason as a boy who becomes more deformed the longer he is in the lake......even though we know he was born that way and already had his deformities when he drowned.

Think we got it figured out.....  now the only thing in the movie that confuses me is how Jason ends up to the ship, how he drove the boat there, and how crystal lake is somehow connected to the ocean. 

1 minute ago, DontZzz34 said:

Think we got it figured out.....  now the only thing in the movie that confuses me is how Jason ends up to the ship, how he drove the boat there, and how crystal lake is somehow connected to the ocean. 

That one is definitely never going to be figured out lol......

1 minute ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

That one is definitely never going to be figured out lol......

I don’t even think the makers of the movie could answer that. Not sure how they didn’t think of this confusion while making the movie 

41 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

I don’t even think the makers of the movie could answer that. Not sure how they didn’t think of this confusion while making the movie 

In the Crystal Lake Memories documentary the writer /Director mentions it ........I am pretty sure He definitely acknowledges that it makes no sense at all and it would be better to just get Jason on the ship and move the story along as quick as possible.

33 minutes ago, OldGamer said:

AMC is having a F13th movie marathon starting at 10am est. Just thought I'd throw that out there.....

Thanks for the Heads up!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

And this Jason looked awesome. Easily the best look for Jason. 

Yes very bad ass. Even though I love the part when he kicks the street punks radio, I would’ve laughed my ass off After he lifted his masks up and I saw that pathetic looking muppet face. 

I really takes a lot away from that indestructible force he gives off. 

im startin my friday the 13th right out the rip tonight after i get home from work around 2am.. i'll be playin the game while the movies play on a small vhs/tv combo. i plan on puttin on part 2, 3, 4 and 6.. im also going to arrange the pepperonis on my pizza to look like a hockey mask... just kiddin, my ovens broken..

oh & part 8 is my least favorite F13 movie... i just do not like it! theres some great moments sure, but damn. i hate the flashbacks, i hate the ending.. its such a stupid movie! id rather watch jason goes to hell and that movie has jason shaving a naked man's face....thats how much i dislike part 8 haha

update:

so i watched part 8 for the first time in years over the glorious friday the 13th weekend. its still one of my least favorite in the series but it was better than i gave it credit for. i still hate the parts i did before but found alot of charm put into the movie. jasons watery breathing & soggy foot steps, jason slaming that lady down after the double choke, which looks like a very real bump that lady took, and so on. im not gunna list everything but i liked it more than i remember. still would rank it low on the list of course. so yeaah there ya go. 

Edited by glowing ooze
new content
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, glowing ooze said:

im startin my friday the 13th right out the rip tonight after i get home from work around 2am.. i'll be playin the game while the movies play on a small vhs/tv combo. i plan on puttin on part 2, 3, 4 and 6.. im also going to arrange the pepperonis on my pizza to look like a hockey mask... just kiddin, my ovens broken..

oh & part 8 is my least favorite F13 movie... i just do not like it! theres some great moments sure, but damn. i hate the flashbacks, i hate the ending.. its such a stupid movie! id rather watch jason goes to hell and that movie has jason shaving a naked man's face....thats how much i dislike part 8 haha

Sounds like you bout to have a blast 😀😂

12 minutes ago, Seraphic King said:

Sounds like you bout to have a blast 😀😂

you got that right pal. ima be up to my ass in friday the 13th.

im sure i'll bump into you at some point like always sir 👍

44 minutes ago, glowing ooze said:

Jason isn’t a fan of facial hair apparently....... looks like he has some mad skills when it comes to possible running his own Barber shop though 😂 

#Voorhees Salon, Spa and Facials

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Jason isn’t a fan of facial hair apparently....... looks like he has some mad skills when it comes to possible running his own Barber shop though 😂 

#Voorhees Salon, Spa and Facials

no doubt. after all, look how fast he shaved his own beard between 2 & 3, all while his shoulder was healing.. the man's a natural!

• Haha 1