Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
gtdjlocker311

Anything for the holiday?

Recommended Posts

@mattshotcha

Don't leave us in suspense, bro!  Will we get any special events for tomorrow???

In case you're taking requests, a higher percentage to roll epic perks would be much appreciated.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, gtdjlocker311 said:

@mattshotcha

Don't leave us in suspense, bro!  Will we get any special events for tomorrow???

In case you're taking requests, a higher percentage to roll epic perks would be much appreciated.

Yeah like 13,000 % higher!!!! I only have 2 legendary perks and blew out over 55,000 CP rolling the same old tired garbage.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Yeah like 13,000 % higher!!!! I only have 2 legendary perks and blew out over 55,000 CP rolling the same old tired garbage.

Fo sho, bro!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We've got something planned, not perks, but something outside the usual double event.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mattshotcha said:

We've got something planned, not perks, but something outside the usual double event.

dude thats crazy news!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guaranteed tape spawn in every match according to the post made by @mattshotcha.

This is pretty cool.  Hopefully I can get my FINAL Tommy tape!  I would much prefer higher epic perk chance, but at least this is something different.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...