Sign in to follow this  
Strigoi

People are Supposed to Die Period.No Plot or Story.

Watch this SLASH N CAST VIDEO Where the guys say that they think that there should be no weapons for defense in a Halloween game.

I think there should be weapons but for the characters to have a very limited supply of weapons. That way it doesn’t turn into a piñata party like how f13 was. Maybe like 5 or so weapons. Also have dr loomis be the hero character and show up with a pistol with 6 shots in it. 

I’d want it to be more of a game that’s based on a lot of stealth for both Michael and the survivors and not so much fighting back on the killer and dancing/tea bagging the killer all game. which became too common of a thing in f13. Make the survivors actually fearing Michael would be most ideal. 

HERE IS THE NEW SLASH N CAST VIDEO JUST RELEASED TODAY Where the guys talk about Halloween or Texas Chainsaw Massacre most likely being Gunmedias next game.

As you can tell im overly excited for Gunmedias next BIG HORROR Game.

But most likely we wont hear anything for another year.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Strigoi said:

HERE IS THE NEW SLASH N CAST VIDEO JUST RELEASED TODAY Where the guys talk about Halloween or Texas Chainsaw Massacre most likely being Gunmedias next game.

Thanks for posting this @Strigoi

I will watch it in a few..... but I will tell you right now I don’t think too many people will agree with them about no weapons to defend yourself in a Halloween game ....all of the movies had characters that fought back to survive against the shape....I hope the combat mechanics will be ironed out better in any future game but the ability to defend yourself is needed in these types of games. 

2 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Thanks for posting this @Strigoi

I will watch it in a few..... but I will tell you right now I don’t think too many people will agree with them about no weapons to defend yourself in a Halloween game ....all of the movies had characters that fought back to survive against the shape....I hope the combat mechanics will be ironed out better in any future game but the ability to defend yourself is needed in these types of games. 

Hey no problem freind.

I Agree also that The no weapons suggestion is a bit extreme.

3 hours ago, Strigoi said:

Whatever they do, please do not have illfonic touch it. Ever.

0zfq48k.jpg

• Sad 1