Sign in to follow this  
Strigoi

Rarely see Jason get Killed.

Jason is over powered as it is.

Some hits with weapons dont hurt or effect jason even before he goes into Rage.

Jason players want the Threat of being killed Removed from the game.

I Play friday the 13th the game on xbox one x and playstation pro every night and i rarely see Jason killed.

In Rage mode Jason can break down doors and use sense abillity so there is no where to hide.

Counselors have to have a defense against Jason as the game will be no fun if The Jason kill is almost impossible to use.

People who play as Jason should be scared too as this is a Horror game.

Ive seen good Jasons get demasked and go into the shack while the girl is getting the sweater and slash everyone to death.

Become a better skilled Jason.

The Forum has become a bunch of Cry babies who want The Threat of being Killed as Jason removed from the game.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

14 hours ago, Strigoi said:

In what way?

Very rarely.

All Jason players?? Really?? This is a very ridiculous statement.....

I Play friday the 13th the game on xbox one x and playstation pro every night and i rarely see Jason killed

This is a fair argument.... your experience is not the Same as others.

The same can be said for players who do see the kill done often they also have a fair argument.

In Rage mode Jason can break down doors and use sense abillity so there is no where to hide.

This has been a Game play mechanic from the beginning....

Counselors have to have a defense against Jason as the game will be no fun if The Jason kill is almost impossible to use.

Counselors have several ways to defend themselves.....and Impossible and a little more difficult are two completely different things.

Jason players should not be scared while playing.....if the counselors are skilled and able to De-mask and Get the kill is how it should be...

Ive seen good Jasons get demasked and go into the shack while the girl is getting the sweater and slash everyone to death.

And what’s wrong with saying become a better skilled counselor?

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Strigoi said:

Jason players want the Threat of being killed Removed from the game. I play as Jason, and I never asked for the kill to be removed.

Even in Rage, counselors still can get stuff done and try to escape, or keep away from Jason and try to survive the night. Rage isn't a guaranteed death sentence, unless you just stand around and do nothing.

People who play as Jason should be scared too as this is a Horror game. This sounds like something a Jason hunter would say.

A smart Jason wouldn't go grabbing with his mask off.

The Forum has become a bunch of Cry babies who want The Threat of being Killed as Jason removed from the game.

Don't insult other forum members.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Strigoi said:

I Play friday the 13th the game on xbox one x and playstation pro every night and i rarely see Jason killed.

Go on YouTube, you can watch him die over and over again until your heart's content.

23 hours ago, Strigoi said:

1) How?

2) Unless the game fails to register it due to latency, every attack causes damage. 

3) No. We want it to be a challenge. As a counselor player I find it too easy. I've never been killed. So it's not a concern for me.

4) Because it's usually not the go to game plan for every lobby.

5) Hiding is hard, but not impossible. 

6) They have plenty of defense. They can't stun in rage. While I disagreed with the change, it wasn't the world ending event people like to pretend it was.

7) No, they shouldn't. You're playing the power role. You're job is to bring the horror. 

8- Yes. You can manage to defeat the kill. The odds shouldn't be stacked against the power role though.

9) This applies to both roles.

10) No. They want a more balanced fight.