Sign in to follow this  
Shainto

Will there be event this weekend for 9/13?

Here's hoping there's a double XP event this weekend for people in your situation to get your weapon swapping abilities! 

@mattshotcha There should be a day every month, whether this happens, but only 1 day in that month and it changes every time. So one month we'd have it on the 15th, but then the next we'd have it on the 13th.

• Like 1

@Nathan5226, you may be on to something. I would do it a little different.

I was thinking on the 13th, 14th and 15th of each month, we could get an XP/CP increase during those three days. When the 13th falls on a Friday, make the XP increase by 130%. On a non-Friday 13th, 14th and 15th, make the XP boost by say 50%-100% (at the discretion of the dev team).

Keep the increased tape drops on a Friday the 13th weekend only.

While this wouldn't be a big deal to players who are already 150, it would be a little something the non 150 players could look forward to. If this wasn't something the dev team would consider right now, it would be an ideal parting gift when the servers shut down for good, along offline saves.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Fair Play said:

@Nathan5226, you may be on to something. I would do it a little different.

I was thinking on the 13th, 14th and 15th of each month, we could get an XP/CP increase during those three days. When the 13th falls on a Friday, make the XP increase by 130%. On a non-Friday 13th, 14th and 15th, make the XP boost by say 50%-100% (at the discretion of the dev team).

Keep the increased tape drops on a Friday the 13th weekend only.

While this wouldn't be a big deal to players who are already 150, it would be a little something the non 150 players could look forward to. If this wasn't something the dev team would consider right now, it would be an ideal parting gift when the servers shut down for good, along offline saves.

I like it, but I'd also request higher epic perk roll chance.

2 hours ago, gtdjlocker311 said:

I like it, but I'd also request higher epic perk roll chance.

That would be nice too, as long as it wasn't every single month.

Perhaps higher chance of legendary perk rolls on a Friday the 13th weekend, while epic perk roll would have a higher chance on a non-Friday the 13th weekend.

• Like 1

On 10/20/2019 at 4:32 AM, Fair Play said:

That would be nice too, as long as it wasn't every single month.

Perhaps higher chance of legendary perk rolls on a Friday the 13th weekend, while epic perk roll would have a higher chance on a non-Friday the 13th weekend.

You my friend, are on to everything!