I’m having a bit of nostalgia already over this game, year and a half or two years ago everyone was playing we rooted out all the bad seeds and had so many friends we’d have to decide who was going to be in lobbies, have people on standby, wed all drink or get silly by whatever means others prefer. The thing I miss the most was the silliness, just taking the game to all sorts of extremes it could go. We all just laughed and played for hours on the Xbox.

i have literally met around 400 people from that game alone and only 1 is playing it and I really don’t remember them.

so has the game really died out? I know people say this probably all the time but I feel as if I’m mourning a best friend.

i have this on all 3 platforms, Xbox was the one I really ran with.

anyone else out there have a full group of silly players with a sense of humor ready to play with little notice anymore or is everyone like me finding it hard to get into it, not enough fun people, lots of very young kids not using their mics, quick match horrid experiences most of the time.

im at camp blood every night with a usual group of people. i think there are about 8 of us but its not too often all 8 are on at the same time anymore. on average its at least me & 2 others. we are always havin a laugh & soakin up some hard hitting jason action! we play on xbox. im getting home later than i used to tho so im missin out on some of my campin buddies lately..

if anybody wanna get down with us we're always ready to ride out down & dirty til the E-N-D.

The players are still out there. Some are playing a bit less, or have conflicting schedules. Others have moved on. When one loses old friends, make some new ones.

• Like 1

AshTray900 on Xbox, I hardly play on the other platforms, and like you said I myself have less time for it too, ahh just reminiscing on the good old days when everyone was hooked lol

5 minutes ago, AshTray900 said:

AshTray900 on Xbox, I hardly play on the other platforms, and like you said I myself have less time for it too, ahh just reminiscing on the good old days when everyone was hooked lol

Yeah, the game was crazy popular around launch.

• Like 1

I have a small group of 'regulars' that I play with (PC) WHEN we can find similar schedules. Sometimes there will be just 2 of us in a public game but that's ok.  This game still brings me enjoyment despite all the glitches and sometimes toxic players! 

9 minutes ago, 45 RPM said:

I have a small group of 'regulars' that I play with (PC) WHEN we can find similar schedules. Sometimes there will be just 2 of us in a public game but that's ok.  This game still brings me enjoyment despite all the glitches and sometimes toxic players! 

It's awesome you are still enjoying the game among the occasional toxic players.

• Thanks 1

I always make sure to get in a few hours of gameplay when I can. Can’t be online all day. On the weekend is usually when you’ll see me. If you want to play HMU. My name on here is my Xbox gt

Community is pretty light.

Reasons why

1. Content is dead

2. They can only do one thing at a time in terms of fixes

3. The game still breaks

4. Every balance change requires nearly a full year before being revisited

5. They're more pro active in blocking videos showing unreleased content than moving the needle of the game in a timely fashion

6. They remove double xp too soon, giving newer players basically zero incentive to stick around. The ones that want to stick around anyway

The game now is largely what the game will be 6 months from now, a year from now. I just think I'll find myself playing less and less. I've already taken big breaks at interval. The definition of insanity tends to be doing the same thing over and over, expecting a difference. That's what the game is nowadays.

Basically here's what to expect come December for xmas

Spoiler Alert...

Double XP for 3 days...

tumblr_p1j7xpNBq31whifb8o1_540.gif

We're playing DBD (at least half of my old crew). I still see some on F13 from time to time. 

12 hours ago, tyrant666 said:

Community is pretty light. It holds true for both the game and the forum. I'm seeing well-versed members posting less these days.

They're more pro active in blocking videos showing unreleased content than moving the needle of the game in a timely fashion

The people posting the videos just do it all over again. It's a never ending cycle.

They remove double xp too soon, giving newer players basically zero incentive to stick around. The ones that want to stick around anyway

At this point, it's likely the only "gift" they can bestow upon the players. In the meantime, there's been an upsurge in players pairing off to complete their achievements, getting to level 150, and then playing less once they've gotten all that done.

• Like 1