So for a while now ive not been able to talk in lobbies, i use PTT, and when i activate it, nothing happens or my mic just blips and then cuts, is there any fix to getting the mic to work in lobby, it works fine in game, but just curious how i can get it working in lobby.

19 hours ago, Bigtony191 said:

So for a while now ive not been able to talk in lobbies, i use PTT, and when i activate it, nothing happens or my mic just blips and then cuts, is there any fix to getting the mic to work in lobby, it works fine in game, but just curious how i can get it working in lobby.

There is a bug that happens with the mic that has been around for a long time that causes this. It does not happen to everyone, but it happens... and it happens to me too. Although it is not consistent in leaving me voiceless in game, you can never be muted at a good time with this bug... On PC at least, turning off push to talk actually fixes this. I have had no issues with my mic while leaving push to talk off... but if I turn it back on, the same crap happens again.
   So if you don't mind leaving your mic open... this has a work around at least. Not sure if this works on consoles or not.

Also... welcome to the forums.

• Like 1

On 9/10/2019 at 11:46 AM, Ahab said:

There is a bug that happens with the mic that has been around for a long time that causes this. It does not happen to everyone, but it happens... and it happens to me too. Although it is not consistent in leaving me voiceless in game, you can never be muted at a good time with this bug... On PC at least, turning off push to talk actually fixes this. I have had no issues with my mic while leaving push to talk off... but if I turn it back on, the same crap happens again.
   So if you don't mind leaving your mic open... this has a work around at least. Not sure if this works on consoles or not.

Also... welcome to the forums.

Thanks dude i appreciate the help, will take it into consideration, and thanks for the welcome!