Sign in to follow this  

6 hours ago, Friday-Fan-88 said:

Here's part 1

I made a Part 2 also, but I'll let you guys enjoy this one first :D

Great video!!

Love the choice of song!! I was rolling laughing over the smacked on the ass stun!

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Friday-Fan-88 said:

Here's part 1

I made a Part 2 also, but I'll let you guys enjoy this one first :D

I’ve loved that song since the 80s, I used the vcr hooked up to a boombox to record most of it I could before getting odd and off the wall music became so easy. Pseudo Echo, wonder if this song was created for the movie like Alice Coopers song? Kids these days are missing out on way too much!

3 minutes ago, AshTray900 said:

I’ve loved that song since the 80s, I used the vcr hooked up to a boombox to record most of it I could before getting odd and off the wall music became so easy. Pseudo Echo, wonder if this song was created for the movie like Alice Coopers song? Kids these days are missing out on way too much!

Probably created for the movie, I can't even find the song on spotify for some reason so maybe it's because of copyright reasons. The same for the Jason takes Manhattan theme song, The Darkest Side is not even on spotify

5 minutes ago, Friday-Fan-88 said:

Probably created for the movie, I can't even find it on spotify for some reason so maybe it's because of copyright reasons. The same for the Jason takes Manhattan theme song, The Darkest Side isnot even on spotify

Metropolis did that one, that one is very hard to find, I was able to grab it up as an mp3 years ago, the actual song without the movie stuff in it

lion did that love is a lie song and also the transformers theme. I even managed to finally find the country song from the diner in the first movie, I don’t think it was ever even released for ages but ran across it finally a couple years ago, I’m on a mission now, going to make a complete movie soundtrack, oh FM did magic in your eyes and the real thing from part 7 album is tonight, I ordered that CD years ago from like the UK, it’s now on amazon music now I think 

• Like 1

Great video bro. I love the part where you set the trap next to the bot trying to run through the rock. 

On  a side note, I know it’s been talked about but even tho he looks cool as fuck, they really missed something when creating jason4 as far as the likeness to the movie. 

• Like 1

On 9/9/2019 at 7:28 PM, Friday-Fan-88 said:

Probably created for the movie, I can't even find the song on spotify for some reason so maybe it's because of copyright reasons. The same for the Jason takes Manhattan theme song, The Darkest Side is not even on spotify

The Pseudo Echo song is on Spotify, but it's a live recording. 

32 minutes ago, MortenMagnePal said:

Bots are fun, how did you get Chad in to Jason's house? 

I just kept carrying him and leading him to there as I walk to the direction to the shack, since his composure is low I got him there quicker. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Dogmatic said:

The Pseudo Echo song is on Spotify, but it's a live recording. 

Yea I seen that on there but it would be cool if we got a non live version. I can't stand live version of songs you can barely hear them with the crowd shouting out in the background

Ill post Part 2 video tomorrow since it's Friday the 13th and post it on here instead of just making a whole new thread. Plus it would be nice to keep all the videos I make for the offline bots to be on here as well.

• Thanks 1

On 9/9/2019 at 9:44 PM, NickersLarge said:

Great video bro. I love the part where you set the trap next to the bot trying to run through the rock. 

On  a side note, I know it’s been talked about but even tho he looks cool as fuck, they really missed something when creating jason4 as far as the likeness to the movie. 

On 9/9/2019 at 7:17 PM, OCT 31 1978 said:

Great video!!

Love the choice of song!! I was rolling laughing over the smacked on the ass stun!

On 9/9/2019 at 8:30 PM, AshTray900 said:

Metropolis did that one, that one is very hard to find, I was able to grab it up as an mp3 years ago, the actual song without the movie stuff in it

lion did that love is a lie song and also the transformers theme. I even managed to finally find the country song from the diner in the first movie, I don’t think it was ever even released for ages but ran across it finally a couple years ago, I’m on a mission now, going to make a complete movie soundtrack, oh FM did magic in your eyes and the real thing from part 7 album is tonight, I ordered that CD years ago from like the UK, it’s now on amazon music now I think 

Part 2 is up now, hope you guys enjoy it

4 hours ago, Friday-Fan-88 said:

Here's Part 2

Great job !! I really enjoyed it!!

The one with Kenny getting shoved into the car was my favorite!

Happy Friday the 13th!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MortenMagnePal said:

I really LOL'd at these the Jenny hitting Tiffany one 😂 

lol that was so random and spot on. it would of been funny if Tiffany got punched and actually was killed 😂

• Haha 1