Sign in to follow this  
Friday-Fan-88

Introduction Post

Hello, my name is FridayFan88 and a fan of the movies and the game. I Been playing the game since Christmas 2017 (PS4 User) and what I enjoy most about it is the Offline Bots, the online part is just alright but I just prefer playing offline bots the most.  Favorite counselor in the game is Jenny - I main her online most of the time (Level 150) and I'm one of those people that hate the toxicity that happens in quick play.  I don't mind playing Jason online which I mostly use part 3 Jason and can care less if I get killed or how many kills I get. I'm more of a fun Jason instead of a serious one.  I can't stand those people that play Jason and rage quit when the cops are called or some people escapes or leave as there about to get killed. it's like who cares :D. So anyways, I'm looking forward meeting other Friday fans on here and having some nice convos with you all as well. 

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum @Friday-Fan-88. Have an awesome stay.

The bots are pretty interesting, especially looking at some of the things they are inc lined to do sometimes.

We'll be having pie and punch past the split oak tree deep in the woods. Pop by and grab some. @OCT 31 1978 knows where the spot is.

• Like 1

Welcome to the forums!

Offline Bots is pretty chill, just getting to roam around those woods as Jason and get those kids off your property. Have you played through the Challenges and Virtual Cabin yet?

If you would like to find some players from here for online play, I usually point people first towards the general Gamertag thread. There are a lot of tags from forum members in there so it's worth a look if you have time, and feel free to post your tag as well. You could also try the Good Sportsmanship Club over in General forum, as they have a PS4 group and aim to play the game as intended. Hope they're some help to you!

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/553-gamer-tags-for-f13/

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/9615-good-sportsmanship-club/

• Like 1

Welcome to Camp Blood! make sure to read the official Friday the 13th the Game Forum Rules! Got a Bug or User report? Head to JasonKillsBugs! And or want to discuss about suggestions and other ideas you have? Head to Friday the 13th the Game: Suggestions/Feedback section! And if you want to talk to other players about the game just head to Friday the 13th the Game General Discussions but for "News and Updates" for the game head over to the F13: Game News/F13 Game: About but overall enjoy your stay here!