10 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Try the closet Hiding spots again especially the out house and locker in the Higgins Barn..... If this doesn’t work try the bed kill with all the different weapons one more time.

I knew I had done every kill in the game and the trophy popped after killing someone in an out house....I felt like I had done that kill 20 Fucking times it Floored me lol.....

Yeah, I'll try again, i just feel like I'm not making any progress and it's frustrating.

I just had an offline bot session as Part 9 with his default weapon and killed someone in the barn closet on Higgins and i got the trophy....  even though I've done that kill so many times

• Like 1

16 hours ago, DarkWolf7798 said:

I just had an offline bot session as Part 9 with his default weapon and killed someone in the barn closet on Higgins and i got the trophy....  even though I've done that kill so many times

Hell yeah!!!! 

I am glad it finally triggered!! I am telling you those hiding spot kills are the worst because it’s the same looking kill so you feel like you have done it hundreds of times!!

But because all the different locations have to be done for it to count it wasn’t letting the trophy pop.....in any case let’s celebrate!!! 🍻 

@Dragonfire82877 you are next bro how are you coming on that trophy?

I am hoping the list I made is being helpful.....

• Thanks 1

On 9/10/2019 at 11:42 AM, DarkWolf7798 said:

I've been playing offline bots killing them in every place i can and still nothing.  I tried all the head slam kills and nothing happened, i tried the other environment kills too and still nothing.

I know for a fact i have done all of the grab kills and weapon kills, slashed ppl dead and knifed them dead. Bots have died in traps many times and i even managed to drag a bot all the way over to the Higgins graveyard for the fence impale kill for the dozenth time and nothing happened..... i honestly can't think of what i could be missing.  I never had to do the same kill multiple times to get the achievement on Xbox... i wasn't even trying to get it either, it just happened during a bot session one day.

How are you getting all these kills in bots? Higgins grave yard fence would take forever. Let alone barn closet. Even a tent could take too long. 

Btw that list is all wrong. Don't listen to any of that... I will get you the actual list shortly. And I've done the PhD multiple times. It is not glitched.

1 hour ago, Somethin Cool said:

How are you getting all these kills in bots? Higgins grave yard fence would take forever. Let alone barn closet. Even a tent could take too long. 

Btw that list is all wrong. Don't listen to any of that... I will get you the actual list shortly. And I've done the PhD multiple times. It is not glitched.

That list worked for me and apparently for him too since it triggered for him as well don’t knock it lol 😉

It took me a while to type that thing out!

It has been a while since I have thought about the the PHD trophy and the specific kills involved I do know that several needed to be done multiple times ( because of different locations.) for it to pop for me.

The kills in offline bots only count on your last kill.  So if that kill is what you needed then the trophy pops.  If it isn't, then whatever kills you did in offline bot mode don't count. 

So say you need the higgins barn closet and graveyard fence kill...you get the graveyard fence kill but not the barn closet...guess what?  You still need to go and get that graveyard fence kill again. 

Apologies for the long post but I've unlocked the PHD trophy 3 times with this list:

GRAB KILLS:

Back breaker, bear hug, body slam, choke, eye gouge, head crush, head punch, head rip, head squeeze, head stomp, heart punch, jaw rip, knee snap, neck twist, two handed choke

WEAPON KILLS 

J2: can opener, headbutt, throat hack

J3: crotch chop, head chop, stunner

J6: knockdown, spear impale, shish kabob

J7: dismember, eviscerate, machete stab

J8: chin strike, double tap, fire axe throw

J9: chest stab/head chop, decapitate, how to peel a coconut

Map specific (LARGE MAP ONLY):

Crystal Lake:

repair shop (back room): corner slam

Higgins Haven:

barn fence: face smash

Barn closet: seek and destroy

Graveyard fence: impale

Hiding spot kills: bed, closet, outhouse, sleeping bag

Enviro kills: big tree impale, bird bath, cabin wall back breaker, cabin wall head punch, cabin wall head slam, campfire, chair, coat hook, corner slam (can be done on desk, Higgins porch, Pack porch, rock, shuffleboard, table, or tombstone), door slam, drowning, fireplace, small tree arm rip, toilet, tree stump, water pump, window (I used second story closed window at Pack large)

I only used Large variants of Crystal Lake, Packanack, and Higgins Haven for all kills. And I used the original Jason's with their original weapons for the Jason specific kills. Also online only. Kills against the bots are not saved unless the list can be completed in one match and therefore don't count.

Also worth noting is that it didn't always pop the trophy the first time through. I had to go back and do some environmental kills and map specific kills over before it would pop. Not sure why that is.

@DarkWolf7798 @OCT 31 1978

The actual list

Edited by Somethin Cool
  • Like 1

Mine popped when I did the door slam kill. I'd done it dozens of times before. Not sure why it triggered then.

54 minutes ago, thrawn3054 said:

Mine popped when I did the door slam kill. I'd done it dozens of times before. Not sure why it triggered then.

Mine was during a quick play match on a player hiding in an out house that I am 100% sure I had done at least 20 times prior....

2 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

Hadn’t had any luck yet. But I’m slowly working my way back through all the kills. 

Sounds good my man! Let us know when it triggers and what kill finally does it!!

I am kinda curious.....lol

Honestly the way this trophy works hurts my brain so I'm just gunna be glad i managed to get it and move on LOL.

Everyone here has been great help ☺

• Like 1