On 8/26/2019 at 6:40 PM, OCT 31 1978 said:

For PhD for murder you must have purchased all the grab and weapon kills.

only attempt these on large maps as small maps don’t have all environmental kills on them.

The environmental kills that were added to the game after launch do not count to unlock the trophy.

And neither do part 4 and 5 and Savini Jasons and their kills.

(The knife kill stab and throat slash, screwdriver, Boom box, knife repeated stabbed, and Face boiled in a pot.) are the environmental kills not needed to unlock the trophy.......

With that out of the way here is what counts:

All the Grapple kills that came out at launch....must be performed once by any Jason.

Backbreaker

Bodyslam

Bear hug

Head rip

Eye gouge

Choke

Head crush

Head punch

Head squeeze 

Head stomp

Heart punch

Jaw rip

knee snap

Head twist

Two handed choke

All weapon kills that came out at launch Any Jason should be able to work for this but when the trophy popped for me it was before weapon swapping was available....so if you are going to go back and retrace your steps I would suggest setting the Jason’s back up with their original weapons and kills.

part 2 original 3 weapon kills

Can opener

Head butt

throat hack

Part 3 original 3 weapon kills

Crotch chop

Head chop

Stunner

Part 6 original 3 weapon kills

Shish kebab 

knock down

spear impale

Part 7 original 3 weapon kills

eviscerate

dismember

Machete stab

Part 8 original 3 weapon kills

Chin strike

double tap

fire axe throw

Part 9 original 3 weapon kills

How to peel a coconut 

Chest stab head chop

Decapitate 

All environmental kills that were in game at launch any Jason can be used.....this is probably where you might be missing something.....because some of the kills requires multiple location of the same kill to count.

Cabin wall- Face punch inside and outside of a Cabin to count.

Cabin wall- Face crush inside and outside of a cabin to count.

Cabin wall- Head Face slam outside of cabin

Cabin wall- Back breaker must be done inside and outside a cabin to count.

Toilet bowel - Swirly

Corner kills- Desk ( any cabin),  large Rock, Pinball Machine, Packanack porch, Higgins Haven porch, Tombstone. All of these must be done to count for this Kill.

Tree stumps - Choke Slam

Small Tree - pruning 

Big Tree - Impale

Crystal lake - Drowning 

Coat Hooks - impale hung up Kill 

Windows - Throw inside a cabin and Throw outside a cabin must be done to count.

Bed- Kill must be done with every weapon available when the game launched to count. 

Fire place - Cooking with Jason 😃

Closets( any of the many closets will work ) , the lockers (must be done in  Higgins Barn), outhouses (any of them will work ) - all these hiding spots need to be done to count for this Kill.

Chair - Folded Kill

Grave yard fence - Impaled

Campfire - Marshmallow stick in the throat

Water pipe - Head Squeeze Kill

Door- Head slammed in Door must be done from inside and outside a cabin to count

Barn Fence - Face slam repeatedly slammed against fence

Tent- Sleeping bag kill

Bird bath - Impale Neck break

melee Kill - Slashed to death

Throwing Knife - knifed to death

Bear trap - killed by trap 

The main trick to getting the trophy to pop is making sure you have done all the kills that look similar in all of their various locations.........to get them to count as that specific kill... and the hiding under the bed kill with every weapon in the game available at launch.

The Corner Kills and all the different  Closets, lockers and the outhouse kills took me the longest to get ....... I made a list and crossed off the Kills and the locations as I did them.......

Good luck I hope this helps.

4 hours ago, DarkWolf7798 said:

I've been playing since november 2017 and i still haven't been able to get this trophy, is it glitched?

I am also on PS4 I cracked the trophy a while ago so I don’t believe it is glitched..... I also had a hard time with it.....

There is a trick even though you think you have done all the kills it requires you to do a few kills multiple times on different objects or inside a cabin or outside to get the specific kill to count as done.......

I put together a list of all the Kills and whether you have to do them multiple times to count for another member..... you can use it as well hope it helps!!!

😉

• Thanks 2

Wow thanks a lot!

I completely forgot about the tombstone kill, I'm pretty sure that's what I'm missing. I'll try it when i get back on.

Thanks again ☺

• Like 1

@OCT 31 1978

I don't know if your list is right.  You have tombstone listed as a corner kill and all corner kills must be done...I've never killed someone on a tombstone and have the PhD in Murder trophy. 

54 minutes ago, SirMang said:

@OCT 31 1978

I don't know if your list is right.  You have tombstone listed as a corner kill and all corner kills must be done...I've never killed someone on a tombstone and have the PhD in Murder trophy. 

I am pretty sure it is correct.... some kills don’t Register until all variant locations have been done.... so I listed all the kills and their different locations....

maybe you don’t remember doing it?

It is the same corner kill as all the others...

In any case these kills were all the ones I did and the trophy popped off for me two years ago.....

Also if that is the only discrepancy I would say do the kill......better safe than sorry wondering why it still hasn’t triggered yet.....

I tried doing the door smash kill outside of a cabin and you just automatically go imside... so how am i supposed to do it outside?

Ok I'm now definitely convinced that the trophy on PS4 is glitched as I've already gotten the achievement on Xbox ages ago and i didn't do anything different.

Edited by DarkWolf7798
Added comment

higgins barn closet kill was one of the last i had left. have ya tried that ?

the kill where jason puts them on their knees & slams their face into a wall repeatedly seems to get forgotten alot. it can easily be found outside packanack main house along the wall next to the "parking lot" area. there are a few different kills along that wall.

@DarkWolf7798 does pee es 4 show you a percentage to track your progress?

32 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

I’ll answer that one. No it doesn’t, and it sucks. 

i am shocked & appalled.

that would make things very difficult.

2 hours ago, DarkWolf7798 said:

I tried doing the door smash kill outside of a cabin and you just automatically go imside... so how am i supposed to do it outside?

Ok I'm now definitely convinced that the trophy on PS4 is glitched as I've already gotten the achievement on Xbox ages ago and i didn't do anything different.

I will double check when I can but I think you have to do the door slam at one of the main houses and be standing outside for him to do it .....perhaps Higgins Haven.

sorry it’s still giving you trouble....I will check when I get home.

2 hours ago, DarkWolf7798 said:

if the achievement was glitched nobody on ps4 would have unlocked it yet & i think we'd hear more about it if that was the case.

@Dragonfire82877 does it even tell you what percentage of players have unlocked each achievement? that would confirm if its glitched or not.. ps4 needs to quit fuckin around & let the ps4amaniacs in on some stats!

also, i kinda doubt its the door kill from outside. i dont remember ever doing that one.. i certainly could have overlooked it as just another door kill tho..

39 minutes ago, glowing ooze said:

if the achievement was glitched nobody on ps4 would have unlocked it yet & i think we'd hear more about it if that was the case.

@Dragonfire82877 does it even tell you what percentage of players have unlocked each achievement? that would confirm if its glitched or not.. ps4 needs to quit fuckin around & let the ps4amaniacs in on some stats!

also, i kinda doubt its the door kill from outside. i dont remember ever doing that one.. i certainly could have overlooked it as just another door kill tho..

I want to say that outside door Kill is  really area specific......and can be done either at Higgins Haven porch and the tool shed at Crystal Lake....... I need to double check when I get home it’s been a while since I was trying to accomplish specific kills...

And Yes PS4 does show the percentage of players that have trophies completed.

I will also check on that later

• Thanks 1

If memory serves, when I was chasing this one there was one specific location I hadn't done one of the corner kills. Some random table in the back of one of the cabins. It was the same corner kill I had done on tables, record players, generators, etc. One lone table in the back of a certain cabin was missing. Trophy popped right when I did it.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, SirMang said:

@OCT 31 1978

I was about to say the same thing. The only kill I've ever done at the cemetary was the fence kill (playing offline bots by the way), and that's when I got the achievement. 

7 hours ago, DarkWolf7798 said:

You don't need to smash someone's head in the door from the inside and outside...in fact there is nowhere where you'll kill them outside.  Never seen it. 

And it's not glitched on PS4, as I have it. 

• Thanks 1

On 9/8/2019 at 1:31 PM, DarkWolf7798 said:

On 9/8/2019 at 9:12 PM, SirMang said:

You don't need to smash someone's head in the door from the inside and outside...in fact there is nowhere where you'll kill them outside.  Never seen it. 

And it's not glitched on PS4, as I have it. 

After playing for a while tonight @SirMangIs correct Jason only does the Door slam kill from inside cabins and Main houses....

I was mistaken and was really sure I had done that kill from the outside before......

I also did a little follow up research and that kill was shown being done in one of the F13 trailers from the outside of Higgins Haven that must be were I had thought I had done it before..... And I definitely remembered seeing it before.

As far as I know the trophy is not glitched.....here is a screenshot from my PS4 it is still ultra rare as only .2% of everyone who has the game on PS4 have unlocked it.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, glowing ooze said:

higgins barn closet kill was one of the last i had left. have ya tried that ?

the kill where jason puts them on their knees & slams their face into a wall repeatedly seems to get forgotten alot. it can easily be found outside packanack main house along the wall next to the "parking lot" area. there are a few different kills along that wall.

@DarkWolf7798 does pee es 4 show you a percentage to track your progress?

Yes I've done all of those.

I feel like it's one of those corner head slam kills I'm missing

5 hours ago, Rabid-child said:

I had to kill Jason again after doing all the kills before I got the trophy.

I've never heard of that being a requirement 

7 hours ago, DarkWolf7798 said:

Neither have I.

Any luck popping that Trophy yet? We are Rooting for you!

8 hours ago, DarkWolf7798 said:

That's just how it worked for me. Not sure if it's bugged or whatever but it's worth a try if you think you've done all the Jason kills and didn't get the trophy.

• Thanks 1

On 9/9/2019 at 6:22 AM, Rabid-child said:

I had to kill Jason again after doing all the kills before I got the trophy.

Not the only person I've heard or read that stated this.

Personally I had to do one of the cheap grab kills again to pop the trophy. 

I've been playing offline bots killing them in every place i can and still nothing.  I tried all the head slam kills and nothing happened, i tried the other environment kills too and still nothing.

I know for a fact i have done all of the grab kills and weapon kills, slashed ppl dead and knifed them dead. Bots have died in traps many times and i even managed to drag a bot all the way over to the Higgins graveyard for the fence impale kill for the dozenth time and nothing happened..... i honestly can't think of what i could be missing.  I never had to do the same kill multiple times to get the achievement on Xbox... i wasn't even trying to get it either, it just happened during a bot session one day.

I'm dreading this trophy cos I'm on PS4 and have no idea of my kill history. People talk about graveyard fence impaling and tombstone kills. The first thing I did is play every Jason in offline bots and executed every kill I could purchase. Chop Suey and all that stuff. And the game is buggy so maybe you'll get it 3 weeks after doing it. Idk

3 hours ago, DarkWolf7798 said:

I've been playing offline bots killing them in every place i can and still nothing.  I tried all the head slam kills and nothing happened, i tried the other environment kills too and still nothing.

I know for a fact i have done all of the grab kills and weapon kills, slashed ppl dead and knifed them dead. Bots have died in traps many times and i even managed to drag a bot all the way over to the Higgins graveyard for the fence impale kill for the dozenth time and nothing happened..... i honestly can't think of what i could be missing.  I never had to do the same kill multiple times to get the achievement on Xbox... i wasn't even trying to get it either, it just happened during a bot session one day.

Try the closet Hiding spots again especially the out house and locker in the Higgins Barn..... If this doesn’t work try the bed kill with all the different weapons one more time.

I knew I had done every kill in the game and the trophy popped after killing someone in an out house....I felt like I had done that kill 20 Fucking times it Floored me lol.....