1 hour ago, The Rain said:

Record a video that I played very badly with the keyboard and mouse, but it shows that it is difficult for newbies to sometimes kill it. Even so, I take off my mask.

Was @Urmomsnewman in that lobby?

2 hours ago, The Rain said:

Record a video that I played very badly with the keyboard and mouse, but it shows that it is difficult for newbies to sometimes kill it. Even so, I take off my mask.

Tommy box Tommy box Tommy box. It's literally a 50/50 shot on that setup...

And then trap it. And defend it. Check your map as often as possible to make sure nobody is bypassing your trap with a pk. And watch to make sure no noise pings are coming from the area where you trapped the power box. If there are noise pings coming from that direction go check on your box. It's that easy...

13 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

Was @Urmomsnewman in that lobby?

No, but if he says it's hard to kill Jason, it's probably his level. I played very badly and killed them in 8 minutes,
because they played very horrible and worst of all they insulted me in their language

22 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

Should’ve said the majority. The majority of the forum sees that the kill is too easy cause they have common sense and knowledge about the game. 

sorry forgot about players like you that are in the small percent who want it to remain easy cause the lack of skills 

So people that don’t agree with you have no common sense? Guess you are right🙄, and if you haven’t noticed this forum isn’t the “majority of the player base” but I guess that takes common sense

16 minutes ago, Urmomsnewman said:

So people that don’t agree with you have no common sense? Guess you are right🙄, and if you haven’t noticed this forum isn’t the “majority of the player base” but I guess that takes common sense

Yeah I wouldn’t consider them having much common sense if they don’t think to kill Jason all you can do is Apply slugger+thrasher, shoot Jason, hit him with a heavy attack with an Axe right out of stun with tommy, mask off, sweater girl presses Y, tommy presses right trigger and A. If someone think that’s a challenge they’re either not good or they have no common sense/knowledge about proper game balance. 

17 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

Yeah I wouldn’t consider them having much common sense if they don’t think to kill Jason all you can do is Apply slugger+thrasher, shoot Jason, hit him with a heavy attack with an Axe right out of stun with tommy, mask off, sweater girl presses Y, tommy presses right trigger and A. If someone think that’s a challenge they’re either not good or they have no common sense/knowledge about proper game balance. 

All you have to do is kill them before that, . If someone think that’s a challenge they’re either not good or they have no common sense/knowledge about proper game balance. 

On 10/2/2019 at 10:26 PM, Somethin Cool said:

Tommy box Tommy box Tommy box. It's literally a 50/50 shot on that setup...

And then trap it. And defend it. Check your map as often as possible to make sure nobody is bypassing your trap with a pk. And watch to make sure no noise pings are coming from the area where you trapped the power box. If there are noise pings coming from that direction go check on your box. It's that easy...

sure, ignore all other objectives to just save your life(yes I will escape by car or cops if you are busy defending a power box). That sounds balanced. and that 50/50 shot you pick the wrong box, you are dead. So if you think dying 50% of the time in game as Jason is balanced, then we have rather different views on who Jason should be. But this horse has been beat to death, so not much of a point. I don't care when I die as Jason cuz it is easy. I will kill that person right back next match in return.

I've personally seen most people I regularly play with focus more on escaping and surviving the night (it takes longer and makes for a more potentially suspenseful match) instead of going for the easy Jason kill. After you've killed Jason x number of times in a session, it gets boring and predictable.

Regardless of whether or not Jason is easy or hard to kill, the main thing that matters is the players who are trying to enjoy themselves in the game. While enjoyment is a subjective concept, it's unlikely at this point in the game's life cycle that everyone will be completely satisfied. The challenge with that is we don't know precisely what the "majority" wants. The majority of players don't use any kind of social platform to express their stance on this game..

It matters not how many of us here feel Jason is too easy to kill, and how often we say it. Until the developers make a well thought out decision to change things, it will likely remain as it is. Given the focus is on fixing things one at a time and the timetable for each  is months, adjustments to the Jason kill may not come for some time, if at all. I know there are some players who don't mind waiting, and there are some players whose patience is wearing thin. Until change comes, we'll have to cope with what we've got, even if that doesn't sit well with everyone.

40 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

I don't care when I die as Jason cuz it is easy. I will kill that person right back next match in return.

You take a loss as Jason better than many. I agree it will happen, and you move on from it. It sucks, but it happens. Getting payback in the next match is about all you can do in the meantime.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

sure, ignore all other objectives to just save your life(yes I will escape by car or cops if you are busy defending a power box). That sounds balanced. and that 50/50 shot you pick the wrong box, you are dead. So if you think dying 50% of the time in game as Jason is balanced, then we have rather different views on who Jason should be. But this horse has been beat to death, so not much of a point. I don't care when I die as Jason cuz it is easy. I will kill that person right back next match in return.

Never said anything about ignoring all other objectives. 

How many people usually survive when you die? I wouldn't worry if one or two get away as long as they don't get the kill.

Wrong. Depending on what Jason you get either make another attempt (in quick play you'll get to the box before the counselors do because looting is more important to QP potatoes) or start grabbing throwing knives. Strategy is hit Tommy with a throwing knife. 99% of the time he won't waste a spray on one throwing knife. Then chase him for awhile. Hit him with a second throwing knife (now next hit and he's limping. Even with max thick skin against a non weapon strength Jason), so immediately shift slash him after the second tk. As soon as you shift slash enter combat stance and block. Move with him and slash every time he tries to heal. He'll be dead in no time. This technique is called "the Tommy Jarvis". 

30 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

Never said anything about ignoring all other objectives. 

How many people usually survive when you die? I wouldn't worry if one or two get away as long as they don't get the kill.

Wrong. Depending on what Jason you get either make another attempt (in quick play you'll get to the box before the counselors do because looting is more important to QP potatoes) or start grabbing throwing knives. Strategy is hit Tommy with a throwing knife. 99% of the time he won't waste a spray on one throwing knife. Then chase him for awhile. Hit him with a second throwing knife (now he's limping. Even with max thick skin as each tk does 30 damage), then immediately shift slash him while he's trying to heal. As soon as you shift slash enter combat stance and block. Move with him and slash everytime he heals. He'll be dead in no time. This technique is called "the Tommy Jarvis". 

OK, so you are saying it is balanced when an experienced Jason is playing against a bunch of scrubs in QP. Gotcha. I would agree there, but experienced Jason against experienced counselors dies just about every time, minus hiding in water or morphing to hide the rest of game. 

7 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

OK, so you are saying it is balanced when an experienced Jason is playing against a bunch of scrubs in QP. Gotcha. I would agree there, but experienced Jason against experienced counselors dies just about every time, minus hiding in water or morphing to hide the rest of game. 

Not true. BTW I edited the Tommy Jarvis technique after testing against lesser thick skin. Thick skin values are apparently broken in the counselors favor.

On 9/6/2019 at 10:15 PM, JasonXXX said:

Players are able to stay together and beat up on Jason getting the mask off way to easy. Killing him used to require a hit with a stunning object after using the sweater. Now once the sweater is used, to my can just hit him and its over. Happening all the time. This has become the go to way for players to survive the night, way to easy needs to be fixed. I suggest faster slashing for Jasons weapons or make it harder to get the mask off after rage.

if they do that we need for them to add bionic legs for all counselurs