Players are able to stay together and beat up on Jason getting the mask off way to easy. Killing him used to require a hit with a stunning object after using the sweater. Now once the sweater is used, to my can just hit him and its over. Happening all the time. This has become the go to way for players to survive the night, way to easy needs to be fixed. I suggest faster slashing for Jasons weapons or make it harder to get the mask off after rage.

• Confused 1

Yep. But they’re not going to make it harder. They can have the entire forum tell them it’s too easy and it needs fixed but they don’t seem to agree.....🤔

This seems to be fairly new that players are having such an easy time. There is a video online of a team killing him 25 times in a row. They need to listen.

20 minutes ago, JasonXXX said:

This seems to be fairly new that players are having such an easy time. There is a video online of a team killing him 25 times in a row. They need to listen.

Yep many of us have killed Jason several times with ease. They do need to listen but they don’t 

I was on Higgins did everything possible to keep Tommy out of the match. They got my mask off.They used a PK on the trap on the power box got him called.Tanked the trap on the shack so I morphed to the main house,went upstairs faced into the little closet body blocking the door way. They were calling me all kinds of names.Tried shot gunning me  but Tommy couldn't get by my body. It was just him and a AJ. Wasn't about to turn around.They activated the sweater but again Tommy couldn't get in the death blow as there isn't enough room in that tiny closet.My strategy worked,  made them get so upset they messed up using the sweater then they were in panic mode.I chased the Tommy down and slashed him to death and the AJ rage quit before I could get to her. Maybe people  say I was being a coward but my strategy is to try and make them mess up using the sweater. I'm not just going to LET them kill me.

• Haha 1

I Think forum members are making extra new accounts and then complaining that Jason is to easy to kill.

most new people dont jump right into the forums and start complaining that jason is to easy to kill.

because the reality is if you play as Jason you will have to worry and have the fear of counselors killing you just like in the movies.

• Confused 2

47 minutes ago, Strigoi said:

I Think forum members are making extra new accounts and then complaining that Jason is to easy to kill.

most new people dont jump right into the forums and start complaining that jason is to easy to kill.

because the reality is if you play as Jason you will have to worry and have the fear of counselors killing you just like in the movies.

Jason doesn’t fear being killed by counselors in any of the movies.....and he is not killed in all of the movies either he is stopped in all the films but not always Killed......

I know you are worried about the kill being taken away or made Harder but you have nothing to worry about the kill is a gameplay mechanic that has been in the game since day one and at this point in the games life I highly doubt the development team will be making any changes to it...

To be honest no one is asking for the kill to be taken away.......just be more challenging.....and require a little more effort......one of the biggest issues in the game is when a kill squad who knows the game mechanics( which is quite often.) uses the stun mechanics in the game to pull off a indefensible one hit De-Mask......

Most members just want the ability to defend against it with skill vs skill not a loop hole in the gameplay mechanics.

24 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Jason doesn’t fear being killed by counselors in any of the movies.....and he is not killed in all of the movies either he is stopped in all the films but not always Killed......

I know you are worried about the kill being taken away or made Harder but you have nothing to worry about the kill is a gameplay mechanic that has been in the game since day one and at this point in the games life I highly doubt the development team will be making any changes to it...

To be honest no one is asking for the kill to be taken away.......just be more challenging.....and require a little more effort......one of the biggest issues in the game is when a kill squad who knows the game mechanics( which is quite often.) uses the stun mechanics in the game to pull off a indefensible one hit De-Mask......

Most members just want the ability to defend against it with skill vs skill not a loop hole in the gameplay mechanics.

I Have never seen Jason get demasked in one hit.

I Think Jason players should be required to get more skill at defense.

14 minutes ago, Strigoi said:

Well there are plenty of videos showing it happens whether you have see it or not. 

It has happened to me and I have done it to Jason as well.

How do you get better at that when you are recovering from a stun animation when it happens???? 

This is a mechanic you can’t defend against!! No amount of skill can be applied when you get hit with a De-Mask hit while in the stun animation.....

I think counselor players should require actual skill to be able to kill Jason not a loop hole mechanic that allows free cheap shots.

3 hours ago, Strigoi said:

This is the kind of thing you should just pass along to a moderator.

Most new people don't complain about the ease of killing Jason. A small number do.

Most new people don't complain about Jason being OP. A small number do.

Most new people who start here usually have questions about the game. Some of them are looking for people to play alongside of.

In the game, a Jason player could have concerns about dying / losing. Very few people like to lose, but it is part of every game that exists.

In the movies, Jason didn't seem like the fearful type. He was doing most of the killing.

1 hour ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

That would be a nice change. I wonder if it's an option, given the lawsuit and everything...

1 hour ago, Strigoi said:

Just because you haven't seen it, doesn't mean it hasn't happened. Search Youtube for the subject, and you'll see that it can happen. Two or three of our esteemed members have posted videos there.

• Like 1

you still need to hit him with the right weapon depending on its stun chance.... the bat is best and the axe is good but sometimes even the axe wont work since its not super good at stun like the bat is, ive used a wrench maybe once, and knocked him with a machete actually 3 times, but you need to be VERY lucky for that to happen

6 minutes ago, SteadyGosling said:

you still need to hit him with the right weapon depending on its stun chance.... the bat is best and the axe is good but sometimes even the axe wont work since its not super good at stun like the bat is, ive used a wrench maybe once, and knocked him with a machete actually 3 times, but you need to be VERY lucky for that to happen

After two or 3 good Hits with the axe it Breaks.

Which is another advantage to escape the counselor Jason Kill Set up.

@Strigoi

You seem to fail to see how there is team work involved....one person stuns Jason usually with a blunt melee weapon or shotgun another player hits you while stunned with an axe or machete causing full damage that you can’t defend against....( this is not rare it happens a lot.)

If it was just team work with skill ....

no problem but unfortunately it’s not....it’s a loop hole in the gameplay mechanics that allow for cheap hits...that Jason can not defend against no matter how skilled the player is.

@Strigoi here you go. One hit demask. Just Buggzy and Jason  in the lobby. No way he could have taken damage before I got to him. And that's not even a -defense or -hit point Jason. Thats 100 hp to zero in just one hit...

• Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Somethin Cool said:

@Strigoi here you go. One hit demask. Just Buggzy and Jason  in the lobby. No way he could have taken damage before I got to him. And that's not even a -defense or -hit point Jason. Thats 100 hp to zero in just one hit...

Hey this is amazing. 

Your right it is too easy to demask Jason.

I Dont play as Jason in online multiplayer games.

i have my Jason turned off.

so the struggles that people that play as Jason are having are completly alien to me.

On 9/11/2019 at 5:48 AM, OCT 31 1978 said:

@Strigoi

You seem to fail to see how there is team work involved....one person stuns Jason usually with a blunt melee weapon or shotgun another player other hits you while stunned with an axe or machete causing full damage that you can’t defend against....( this is not rare it happens a lot.)

If it was just team work with skill ....

no problem but unfortunately it’s not....it’s a loop hole in the gameplay mechanics that allow for cheap hits...that Jason can not defend against no matter how skilled the player is.

A good kill squad will equip fire crackers perk too. Cant even block those and when they are flying from 3 or 4 different directions at once, its a guaranteed stun. Then just watch the bugsys waiting for their free heavy attack after and boom, mask is gone. Ive seen the best Jasons die this way and there is really no defense at all. Well i guess run and hide and never make counselor contact, but if that was the original vision for this game then it shouldn't have been made by this team, im sorry...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Strigoi said:

Hey this is amazing. 

Your right it is too easy to demask Jason.

What????!!!!!! This doesn’t sound like you at all !!! 

I Dont play as Jason in online multiplayer games.

i have my Jason turned off.

so the struggles that people that play as Jason are having are completly alien to me.

Well this explains quite a bit..... why don’t you play as Jason on-line.....?

If you have only been playing off-line as Jason you will never come across the challenges that real players can provide...

There are very skilled players on both sides.....a-lot of Jason players are complaining about that specific mechanic.....how easy it is to de- mask Jason and how players use indefensible hits to accomplish this.....coming off a stun Jason cannot get into combat stance and block to do anything about it If combat was more skill based and gave players on both sides the ability to get into block faster or give Jason some invincibility frames coming out of stun it would help a-lot.

3 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Well this explains quite a bit..... why don’t you play as Jason on-line.....?

If you have only been playing off-line as Jason you will never come across the challenges that real players can provide...

Well said, my thoughts exactly. If someone doesn't play Jason online, there's no way they can have a true perspective of what other players are talking about. Not taking a shot at you @Strigoi, but play a while as Jason in multiplayer and experience first hand what others are talking about.

• Thanks 1

On 9/6/2019 at 10:15 PM, JasonXXX said:

Players are able to stay together and beat up on Jason getting the mask off way to easy. Killing him used to require a hit with a stunning object after using the sweater. Now once the sweater is used, to my can just hit him and its over. Happening all the time. This has become the go to way for players to survive the night, way to easy needs to be fixed. I suggest faster slashing for Jasons weapons or make it harder to get the mask off after rage.

if they do that they must fix the stamina remove the cartoon stamina a n replace with real life human stamina where see i can run for  more then 10+ hours without getting tired like the cartoons in this broken game

On 9/6/2019 at 11:18 PM, DontZzz34 said:

Yep. But they’re not going to make it harder. They can have the entire forum tell them it’s too easy and it needs fixed but they don’t seem to agree.....🤔

Well I think the thing is that  “entire forum” doesn’t agree with you

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Urmomsnewman said:

Well I think the thing is that  “entire forum” doesn’t agree with you

Should’ve said the majority. The majority of the forum sees that the kill is too easy cause they have common sense and knowledge about the game. 

sorry forgot about players like you that are in the small percent who want it to remain easy cause the lack of skills 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Record a video that I played very badly with the keyboard and mouse, but it shows that it is difficult for newbies to sometimes kill it. Even so, I take off my mask.