Sign in to follow this  
Dolemite

"Update Queued"

So I want to play this game called Friday the 13th. I log into Steam. The game says "Update Queued" but no update is downloading. I click "Play Game" and I get an "Updating Friday the 13th: The Game" pop-up window with an empty status bar. Nothing's happening. I re-start Steam. Same exact thing happens.

So, I can't play the game now because some update won't download. No other game in my Steam library ever does this. Any suggestions/help?

*EDIT* NEVERMIND! It finally started downloading the moment I posted this, lol.

• Haha 1

clear download cache and verify integrity of game files. If both yield same results, uninstall and reinstall.

20 hours ago, Dolemite said:

No other game in my Steam library ever does this. Any suggestions/help?

Just for future reference... When a game has a download available it will que it... if your right click the name of the game in your list you will see a "manage downloads" option... click that and you will be taken to the downloads page... also reachable through clicking "downloads" at the bottom of the steam page in the middle... Once on the downloads page, you can move qued downloads up in priority or simply start a qued download.
   I have not seen any updates to F13 since the last patch... not sure why you would have seen one.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Ahab said:

Just for future reference... When a game has a download available it will que it... if your right click the name of the game in your list you will see a "manage downloads" option... click that and you will be taken to the downloads page... also reachable through clicking "downloads" at the bottom of the steam page in the middle... Once on the downloads page, you can move qued downloads up in priority or simply start a qued download.
   I have not seen any updates to F13 since the last patch... not sure why you would have seen one.

I haven't played in a while. It's possible I missed the last patch.

Thanks for the info, BTW.

19 hours ago, Dolemite said:

I haven't played in a while. It's possible I missed the last patch.

Thanks for the info, BTW.

No problem.