Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
DontZzz34

Post your biggest fails/bot moments

Recommended Posts

I know we all have them regardless how good some of us think we are 😂 post up your biggest fails! I will definitely record any future bot moments I have and post them here lmao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

I know we all have them regardless how good some of us think we are 😂 post up your biggest fails! I will definitely record any future bot moments I have and post them here lmao

This happened yesterday.......I was chasing down a Lachappa.....Knifed him twice as he was running away and hopping through a window...... he then proceeded to scream and limp away in that extremely hilarious way that only Eric can.....

 He limped towards another cabin.......

I think to myself what kill do I want to do on him as I fast walk right next to him....he then quickly turns and hits me with a stunning hit........uses a spray and runs off....

I was like.....wait this isn’t a quick play match?! ....That fucker Suckered me in!!

lol

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

This happened yesterday.......I was chasing down a Lachappa.....Knifed him twice as he was running away and hopping through a window...... he then proceeded to scream and limp away in that extremely hilarious way that only Eric can.....

 He limped towards another cabin.......

I think to myself what kill do I want to do on him as I fast walk right next to him....he then quickly turns and hits me with a stunning hit........uses a spray and runs off....

I was like.....wait this isn’t a quick play match?! ....That fucker Suckered me in!!

lol

i'll be honest with ya.. offline bot chappa lays me out all the time 😅

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, glowing ooze said:

i'll be honest with ya.. offline bot chappa lays me out all the time 😅

That fucker managed to avoid me the whole rest of the match found him in a closet after rage kicked in !!

lol and everyone says the bots are dumb that Lachappa AI was on point !!

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

That fucker managed to avoid me the whole rest of the match found him in a closet after rage kicked in !!

lol and everyone says the bots are dumb that Lachappa AI was on point !!

i'll tell ya what i think.. offline bot chappa & offline bot AJ are motherfuckers!

this one time, i caught chappa fixin the phones. i let him fix it then i killed his ass. then, i left the phone box fixed & carried on with my business to see if anybody would call the cops.. AJ not only called the cops later on, but she also fixed the power box close by as well.. chappa seems to be the one that gets an attack in on me, they mustve programed him to be a bad ass..

funniest way ive killed an offline bot you ask? welll i was chasing a limped offline bot jenny i think it was.. i seen she was running toward a window, so i ran up right in front of her a little ways & trapped it.. she walked right into it & her offline bot corpse flew inside the window!

the other funniest was for sure an offline bot jenny.. she was limped out trying to fight me. i put a trap down between us and when she went to swing she stepped in it & died!! ive been trying to pull that shit off on a real counselor for months 😅

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

This happened yesterday.......I was chasing down a Lachappa.....Knifed him twice as he was running away and hopping through a window...... he then proceeded to scream and limp away in that extremely hilarious way that only Eric can.....

 He limped towards another cabin.......

I think to myself what kill do I want to do on him as I fast walk right next to him....he then quickly turns and hits me with a stunning hit........uses a spray and runs off....

I was like.....wait this isn’t a quick play match?! ....That fucker Suckered me in!!

lol

 

17 hours ago, glowing ooze said:

i'll be honest with ya.. offline bot chappa lays me out all the time 😅

That's because LaChappa is a beast.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Months ago I was on the Higgins Haven map. About 5 minutes into the match I heard the car start. My first thought was no rush, they always crash into something and get stuck. So I morphed a little further up the road near the wooden bridge and strolled, yes strolled toward the headlights in the distance. Much to my surprise not only did the car not crash onto anything, but Deborah Kim did a neat little loop around me and left me flatfooted and dumbfounded as she drove away to safety, taking two other counselors with her. I learned a major lesson in humility that day lol. Ah well. Game on, my friends 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SonofOdin6039 said:

Months ago I was on the Higgins Haven map. About 5 minutes into the match I heard the car start. My first thought was no rush, they always crash into something and get stuck. So I morphed a little further up the road near the wooden bridge and strolled, yes strolled toward the headlights in the distance. Much to my surprise not only did the car not crash onto anything, but Deborah Kim did a neat little loop around me and left me flatfooted and dumbfounded as she drove away to safety, taking two other counselors with her. I learned a major lesson in humility that day lol. Ah well. Game on, my friends 

Lol I know what you mean typically they crash in to a tree or a fence or invisible rock and they stop driving...... waiting in the drivers seat for their impending death....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Lol I know what you mean typically they crash in to a tree or a fence or invisible rock and they stop driving...... waiting in the drivers seat for their impending death....

Right!  Any other time they're in limbo. But this time Deborah Kim became Fast N Furious  lol

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol good stories.

I had a bot moment as counselor today. Missed my swing by a fricken mile on Jason today and got killed for it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

@SonofOdin6039

Deborah to you as Jason “ I live my life a quarter mile at a time !! Ride or die Jason !!!!”

😂

Lol. Deborah Kim became Letty with glasses. I'm pretty sure she was in a swimsuit,  too . Game on ,my friend 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...