Usually at the end of a match I’d get 1,000+ XP (even when the Jason player would quit as soon as the match would begin, I would still get at least 1,000 XP and I noticed that people who were also in the match said they also received 1,000 XP for nothing since Jason quit). Now suddenly (even if I escape) I’m getting like 800 XP (sometimes 1,000). Could it be because I’m getting to the higher levels? I’m on level 88 so nowhere near max level yet. I was just wondering why that was happening. Thanks.

Forgot to mention that even as Jason — I usually kill 8/8 and just now I killed 8/8 and I got about 1,800 XP for that. Is that what some of you guys normally get? 

They had a double XP event going for a while, but it just ended within the past few days. That’s why you are getting lower XP. 

• Thanks 1

If Jason quits at the beginning, you should get between 502 and 600 XP.

Sometimes the game will give you a free 50XP for defense for no reason LOL 

You get 500XP just for completing the match.  Have seen offense as high as 210.  Defense 50.  Demasked 50.  Escaped 250.  Team Escape another 250.  500 if Jason is killed.  And then XP, up to 200, based on the time you were alive in the match. 

• Thanks 1

yup, double xp is over. was running since the summer sale i believe. a pretty long time, if anyone was grinding out to 150 that would have been prime time to be playing.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

They had a double XP event going for a while, but it just ended within the past few days. That’s why you are getting lower XP. 

3 hours ago, SirMang said:

You get 500XP just for completing the match.  Have seen offense as high as 210.  Defense 50.  Demasked 50.  Escaped 250.  Team Escape another 250.  500 if Jason is killed.  And then XP, up to 200, based on the time you were alive in the match. 

3 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

yup, double xp is over. was running since the summer sale i believe. a pretty long time, if anyone was grinding out to 150 that would have been prime time to be playing.

Ah that explains it. Thanks guys.

22 hours ago, SirMang said:

The 50 defense xp is for being unscathed. 

• Like 1