Sign in to follow this  
Wellhiya

Switch patch

Any news on the Switch patch? I feel like I heard it would be announced a couple weeks ago but I’ve not seen any recent mention of it

• Like 1

On 9/5/2019 at 3:20 AM, Wellhiya said:

Any news on the Switch patch? I feel like I heard it would be announced a couple weeks ago but I’ve not seen any recent mention of it

We do not get a release date for ANY patch until it is ready to drop... EVER. There are reasons for this of course... If they give a date and cannot meet it due to anything unexpected happening... the community goes into an uproar... Unexpected things happen all the time, so we do not get any release dates... until it is ready to drop. Just watch the patch notes section... eventually, new patch notes will be posted... and then you know a patch is almost here... But if you look at the history of the games patches and the dates of their releases, you will notice they do not come out with patches very often, and that is not likely to change.

12 hours ago, Ahab said:

We do not get a release date for ANY patch until it is ready to drop... EVER. There are reasons for this of course... If they give a date and cannot meet it due to anything unexpected happening... the community goes into an uproar... Unexpected things happen all the time, so we do not get any release dates... until it is ready to drop. Just watch the patch notes section... eventually, new patch notes will be posted... and then you know a patch is almost here... But if you look at the history of the games patches and the dates of their releases, you will notice they do not come out with patches very often, and that is not likely to change.

Yeah my mistake, I did a search and only found where Matt mentions that the team was definitely working on the controller issues and that it would be coming in a patch. I thought I remember him saying he would update us within the week, but, I find no record of that “update within the week” thing so I guess I was remembering that wrong 

13 hours ago, Wellhiya said:

I guess I was remembering that wrong 

It happens to all of us, no one is perfect... so don't feel bad.