Sign in to follow this  
MovieWatcher101

something wierd happend to me today in this game

is it cuz of the latest patch ?

i was heading to the exit with the cops wen jason grabbed me  i got free an ran to the cops i went past them n kept on going all the way to the edge of the end looked arouund got some pics n on my way back recorded a clip as i walked thru the cop car then went back to the crossin as tommy an a girl were crossin i did to n got the survived screen

wats 0.07 mb cuz all the pics i try to put on here that are from the ps4 are huge an dont fit

The kill probably glitched when he grabbed you so it registered as you being dead but you escaped. That happens if a kill glitches and the person escapes.

18 hours ago, MovieWatcher101 said:

is it cuz of the latest patch ?

i was heading to the exit with the cops wen jason grabbed me  i got free an ran to the cops i went past them n kept on going all the way to the edge of the end looked arouund got some pics n on my way back recorded a clip as i walked thru the cop car then went back to the crossin as tommy an a girl were crossin i did to n got the survived screen

wats 0.07 mb cuz all the pics i try to put on here that are from the ps4 are huge an dont fit

Fast Forward to 13:09