Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
glowing ooze

beware of violet's drawers

Recommended Posts

@HaHaTrumpWon, to this day, that's the only slasher film ending I wish I could unsee, just for that reason.

I've got ideas for a Sleepaway Camp game, among other things.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

@HaHaTrumpWon, to this day, that's the only slasher film ending I wish I could unsee, just for that reason.

I've got ideas for a Sleepaway Camp game, among other things.

Do they involve hidden penis? 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Do they involve hidden penis? 

Not in the least.

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Do they involve hidden penis? 

                   thank you mario!

     but our penis is in another castle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, glowing ooze said:

                   thank you mario!

     but our penis is in another castle.

Don't you mean "Princess"?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, glowing ooze said:

not when youre playing sleep away camp for nes.

i wasn't saying swap "penis" for Princess, I meant swap "castle" for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

i wasn't saying swap "penis" for Princess, I meant swap "castle" for it.

if the princess was in another penis, thats one wide open pee hole.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, glowing ooze said:

if the princess was in another penis, thats one wide open pee hole.

It's supposed to be "Our penis is in another Princess".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...