Strigoi

Making people scared to play as Jason.

Making counselors stronger and carry more perks at once would be great.

I Think that Pro Jason people and pro counselor people want two diffrent games.

I Want a game where counselors can overpower Jason.

What about putting two diffrent difficulty modes onto the game.

How about we just start spawning in grenades, machine guns, claymore, c4, rpg’s, and flamethrowers and just completely annihilate Jason? I’m down

• Haha 2

I Just cant take it anymore.

i might leave these forums for awhile.

im soo tired of hearing the same arguements over and over again about Jason being weak.

Matter a fact let’s let players pick Jason as a counselor to go up against Jason. So it can be Jason vs Jason plus 6 other counselors. I think that is fair.

@Strigoi, adding new modes to this game cannot happen while the current lawsuit is going on.

There are already people who don't like to play as Jason right now. Some of them are new to the game, but there are Level 150 players who feel the same way.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

@Strigoi, adding new modes to this game cannot happen while the current lawsuit is going on.

There are already people who don't like to play as Jason right now. Some of them are new to the game, but there are Level 150 players who feel the same way.

well why cant these people that dont like playing as Jason quit being wusses.

if you cant handle possibly being killed as Jason then dont play.

29 minutes ago, Seraphic King said:

Matter a fact let’s let players pick Jason as a counselor to go up against Jason. So it can be Jason vs Jason plus 6 other counselors. I think that is fair.

ok its time to get Jpops in here to start checking IP addresses i noticed alot more forum members making extra false accounts here in the forum.

or it seems that way.

57 minutes ago, Strigoi said:

ok its time to get Jpops in here to start checking IP addresses i noticed alot more forum members making extra false accounts here in the forum.

or it seems that way.

Huh? I’m the real deal, never creating a false account. Never fake. What are you talking about 

14 hours ago, Strigoi said:

I Want a game where counselors can overpower Jason.

I remember you once suggested being able to permanently stun Jason the whole match. This is certainly an improvement, but as it is some players quit as soon as they realize they've been selected to play as him. 

Making players scared to play as Jason will only make things worse.

12 hours ago, Strigoi said:

Sounds like you made need to take your own advice.

14 hours ago, Strigoi said:

if you cant handle possibly being killed  ( BY ) Jason then dont play.

Fixed that for you.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Strigoi said:

A player who chooses not to play as Jason is not necessarily a "wuss".

Some players don't want to play as the killer. It's their right.

27 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

A player who chooses not to play as Jason is not necessarily a "wuss".

Some players don't want to play as the killer. It's their right.

true i agree.

im speaking too all the people who belive that Jason is supposed to kill everyone without the threat of Jason himself being killed.

8 minutes ago, Strigoi said:

true i agree.

im speaking too all the people who belive that Jason is supposed to kill everyone without the threat of Jason himself being killed.

There are some players that feel that way. However, this is a game, and both sides have a chance at winning. Neither side is 100%, nor should they be.

1 hour ago, Strigoi said:

true i agree.

I honestly think that the ones you are talking about here are okay with the chance of Jason dying, just as long as they themselves aren’t Jason at that time. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

I honestly think that the ones you are talking about here are okay with the chance of Jason dying, just as long as they themselves aren’t Jason at that time. 

yes your probably right.

ive been killed before as Jason and its a Traumatic experience when the screen turns brown and you cant move.

But this idea of making Jason to where its next to impossible to kill him is just an easy way to weasel out of being a victim Jason casualty.

Pretty much any Jason can find Tommy Jarvis alone and Slash him to death and stay on him and you will kill him.

The game doesent need to be easy for New Jasons. they just need to practice.

5 hours ago, Strigoi said:

yes your probably right.

ive been killed before as Jason and its a Traumatic experience when the screen turns brown and you cant move.

But this idea of making Jason to where its next to impossible to kill him is just an easy way to weasel out of being a victim Jason casualty.

Pretty much any Jason can find Tommy Jarvis alone and Slash him to death and stay on him and you will kill him.

The game doesent need to be easy for New Jasons. they just need to practice.

Any player (new or old) playing on either side (counselor of Jason) could always use practice every now and then. Some need it more than others do.