48 minutes ago, Urmomsnewman said:

Is this what you meant @mattshotcha somebody posts a topic about something other the the “Jason is to weak” and the same 12 people blast him and call him a troll

If you have anything to add to the discussion either for or against the OP’s topic please do......

That is at the end of the day what the forum was designed for.

14 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

If you have anything to add to the discussion either for or against the OP’s topic please do......

That is at the end of the day what the forum was designed for.

Here we are with one of the 12 I was talking about and for the record I don’t think Tommy needs a buff but the op doesn’t deserve to be called names and ridiculed for his opinion just because it doesn’t have anything to do with making Jason stronger.

• Haha 1

On 9/3/2019 at 8:59 PM, Urmomsnewman said:

Here we are with one of the 12 I was talking about and for the record I don’t think Tommy needs a buff but the op doesn’t deserve to be called names and ridiculed for his opinion just because it doesn’t have anything to do with making Jason stronger.

I appreciate the label “One of the 12” sounds kinda cool 😎.... like The Four Horseman.....

I figured since you posted in this topic thread you might want to actually add to topics discussion.....

( nice attempt at trying to spinning the topic to fit your own narrative.....every one is entitled to their opinions the Op not wanting Jason made stronger has no bearing on this topic or why it’s being scrutinized ........his/ her lack of reasoning or explanation of why he/she thinks Tommy should be stronger is.)

I do agree that The OP shouldn’t be name called.......I can say I haven’t.......I cannot say the same for others.....I can only control the way I express myself on the forum.

The Op throws out ideas but has a hard time justifying and explain his own reasons past his initial statement if he/she could explain why or where he/she is coming from other members would not feel the need to pick apart his arguments........

On 9/3/2019 at 7:37 PM, Strigoi said:

Tommy Jarvis should be able to avoid Jasons sense ability with more perk options.

Don’t you think 🤔 that’s what the 10 stealth and 10  composure is for.......?

Also the game states Tommy is on the scene.....he is not wanting to avoid Jason, as the Hero his goal is to engage Jason/ help repair/ help escape or Kill Jason why do you think he was called to camp and he brought a Shot gun?.....completely avoiding him is not in his character....

Another example is the subject material..... F13 part 6 Jason Lives he specifically attempts to get Jason’s focus and attention from the campers and Megan and on to himself.

i really dont think Tommy is strong enough in the game.

Why? Other than repeating yourself again please explain why you feel this way.

1 hour ago, Urmomsnewman said:

Is this what you meant @mattshotcha somebody posts a topic about something other the the “Jason is to weak” and the same 12 people blast him and call him a troll

The should not insult Strigoi. But let's be realistic. Their opinion is absurd. Now if they can make a well reasoned argument I'll be first to change my tune. Or at the least give it fair consideration. 

1 hour ago, Strigoi said:

Noticing that Tommy Jarvis doesent have any perks is a worthwhile discussion topic.

Against my better judgement, I chose to engage a point...

Tommy gets whatever perks the player chose for their main counselor.

If you choose Marathon, Thick Skin, Medic for your Vanessa and die and come back as Tommy...those are the exact perks Tommy will have. 

Therefore there is no discussion to be had on this subtopic. 

48 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

I appreciate the label “One of the 12” sounds kinda cool 😎... like The Four Horseman.....

Are we talking Four Horsemen of the apocalypse, or from professional wrestling? (I sense an off topic wrestling thread coming up soon.)

38 minutes ago, thrawn3054 said:

The should not insult Strigoi. But let's be realistic. Their opinion is absurd. Now if they can make a well reasoned argument I'll be first to change my tune. Or at the least give it fair consideration. 

I wholeheartedly agree that no one should resort to insulting another member at all.

@Strigoi, how easy or hard a Tommy is to kill, can depend on a lot of things:

What perks were equipped on the counselor that came back as Tommy? (Tommy does inherit those perks)

Which Jason is Tommy facing off against?

Which map is the match being held in? How well does each player know the map?

What is the skill level of the Tommy player? What is the skill level of the Jason player?

What are the intentions of the Tommy player when they come into play?

There are many other questions that could be asked as well.

@Urmomsnewman, you said 12 people were "blasting the OP" in this topic. I only count 7.

If the comments in a topic get too out of hand, we have moderators to either clean it up, or lock it down.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

Are we talking Four Horsemen of the apocalypse, or from professional wrestling? (I sense an off topic wrestling thread coming up soon.)

I wholeheartedly agree that no one should resort to insulting another member at all.

@Strigoi, how easy or hard a Tommy is to kill, can depend on a lot of things:

What perks were equipped on the counselor that came back as Tommy? (Tommy does inherit those perks)

Which Jason is Tommy facing off against?

Which map is the match being held in? How well does each player know the map?

What is the skill level of the Tommy player? What is the skill level of the Jason player?

What are the intentions of the Tommy player when they come into play?

There are many other questions that could be asked as well.

@Urmomsnewman, you said 12 people were "blasting the OP" in this topic. I only count 7.

If the comments in a topic get too out of hand, we have moderators to either clean it up, or lock it down.

Im simply saying that im not seeing the counselor perks transfered to Tommy Jarvis when i play and become Jarvis.

5 hours ago, Strigoi said:

Im simply saying that im not seeing the counselor perks transfered to Tommy Jarvis when i play and become Jarvis.

Which perks are you typically using?

• Like 1

I don't think the op should be getting blasted and condescending opinions toward him for his views. Sure don't need to agree but don't have to go so far. 

A few things.

1. This topic is in the wrong section. It is a suggestion, so it should be in the suggestions section where I will now move it to.

2. Despite this topic appearing to some as a troll topic, it seems that it is simply a suggestion that people don't agree with. Don't get personal; just leave the thread if you don't want to give it attention.

8 hours ago, Strigoi said:

The perks you have set up on your preferred counselor transfer to Tommy. Is it possible some of the perks you have in your load out have negative attributes that could be affecting the results you are looking for?  What perks are you currently using, and what percentages are they?

Perhaps a change to the player interface, where they can see their perks (maybe in the upper left corner or something, or maybe move the inventory up and put the perks below it) would mitigate some of the confusion. 

I can't say with certainty that all the perks transfer (at least in a working state) to Jarvis. But (and not to be a troll here), there are plenty that didn't seem to work on other counselors either, so maybe it's an issue with the perks themselves, and not just Jarvis. Assuming, of course, there is a problem, and not just the perception of a problem. 

Still, I agree with whoever said Vanessa needs buffs. That guy is on to something. (PS - This last part is sarcasm; don't @ me about it.)

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, Fair Play said:

Which perks are you typically using?

My counselor is Mitch Floyd and i use the purple perk map so i always start with a map.Thick skinned and Marathon.

neither thick skin or marathon seem to transfer to Tommy because i can tell and have a feel for it.

12 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

The perks you have set up on your preferred counselor transfer to Tommy. Is it possible some of the perks you have in your load out have negative attributes that could be affecting the results you are looking for?  What perks are you currently using, and what percentages are they?

I Use Mitch Floyd as a counselor and i use the rare purple map perk so that i always have a map starting out in the game.

I Also use purple thick skinned and Red Marathon on Mitch Floyd.

26 minutes ago, Strigoi said:

I Use Mitch Floyd as a counselor and i use the rare purple map perk so that i always have a map starting out in the game.

Each perk has a positive and a negative percentage attached to it. What’s the negatives of your perks? The preparedness (start with map) and marathon isn’t going to really have an affect on Tommy. 

On 9/4/2019 at 7:05 PM, Strigoi said:

Thick skin transfers to Tommy 100%. Marathon does too. And so does every other perk. You just can't tell because you're used to it. But if you think Jarvis doesn't come with seemingly infinite stamina compared to Mitch then I dont know what to say. Even without marathon Tommy has plenty of stamina. He can jog faster than a running Jason. There is literally no reason to go faster than a jog with him.