Being able to add perks to Tommy Jarvis if you are selected to be Tommy Jarvis would be great.

Right now Tommy Jarvis is weaker than Jason and he should be to stand up to Jason better.

After the Developers and Matt Shotcha listens to all the Jason players cry about how the game isnt fair id like the devs to listen to people who play as counselors.

Tommy Jarvis is waay to easy to kill.

adding more perks to Tommy Jarvis is a must.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 3

Im not trolling or High. ive never been high in my life.

Im just simply saying that it is too easy to kill Tommy Jarvis.

• Confused 2

It’s too easy to kill tommy only if a noob comes back as him. And the perks you use on your first counselor transfers over to tommy. 

Also tommy should be able to stun a raged Jason. 

And are you sure you’re not high? Some of the stuff you say.... 🤣

• Haha 3

Perks from whatever counselor you were using when you escaped/died used to carry over to Tommy when you come back as him. Not sure if they still do. I would like to see your counselor's emotes carry over. Tommy being stuck with those generic defaults is lame.

• Like 1

Just now, SteveChristy said:

Perks from whatever counselor you were using when you escaped/died used to carry over to Tommy when you come back as him. Not sure if they still do. I would like to see your counselor's emotes carry over. Tommy being stuck with those generic defaults is lame.

The perks do transfer over. I can definitely tell. Medic does cause I’ll have 2 sprays. I notice my thick skin is still there and can see swift attacker as I’m still swinging fast. All of them transfer

I Dont think the perks transfer to Tommy Jarvis.

only Matt Shotcha would know for sure.

Right now its too easy to kill Tommy Jarvis.

• Confused 1

14 minutes ago, Strigoi said:

No it isn't.  Tommy has 10 in everything.  You must be reeeeeeeaalllly bad at this game.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Strigoi said:

They do transfer. Medic confirmed that along time back. Tommy comes in with a knife, spray, and gun. He's fine. He's not meant to single handedly wreck Jason's day. He's meant to use the items he's been given, along with perfect 10 stats to get people out alive.

Well, Tommy is just a man and Jason is a supernatural, somestimes cybernetic killing machine. Living Jason was still surviving in the woods on his own, so I believe there is supposed to be a significant gap between the two when it comes to power/survivability.

• Thanks 1

Buffing up Tommy Jarvis to where a player can customize the perks they want for Tommy would be great.

Having Tommy carry 6 perks at once would be more balancing.

• Confused 3

23 minutes ago, Strigoi said:

Buffing up Tommy Jarvis to where a player can customize the perks they want for Tommy would be great.

Having Tommy carry 6 perks at once would be more balancing.

Tommy doesn’t need to carry 6 perks 😂 like 3 is fine. I’d say 4 perks would be fine for all counselors to carry if Jason got some proper buffs ever. 

And when we think about it, tommy might even be more OP than Jason himself due to how easily Jason gets defeated. 

Tommy Jarvis never generates noise pings (even in water unless he runs out of Stamina). He also is immune to Dead bodies, starts with a Shotgun, knive, and spray which is already a perfect loadout. He can repair in Jason's face, can out jog a running Jason, can restart the car/boat in Jason's face, can demask Jason in one hit and can stun him with the Bat 5 times. It takes like 5 minutes or around 1/4th of the match for Tommy to lose face in a chase. A good Tommy is practically unstoppable for any objective he chooses to do as long as he acts before Jason or if Jason is busy. Tommy practically comes in with 4 perks and if you just give him marathon+restful Jason will never tire him out before the end of the match. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

12 hours ago, Strigoi said:

Right now Tommy Jarvis is weaker than Jason

EVERYONE should be weaker than Jason, noob. Get real.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

15 hours ago, Strigoi said:

Im not trolling

And yet here you are, making a troll bait topic with the usual troll bait posts you do most of the time you're around these forums. Luckily for you it seems there still some forum users left that are unaware of your general behavior who are still taking the time to debate with you on these unrealistic claims/suggestions you're bringing up from time to time. It may not last forever so enjoy it while it last.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The first time I ever got to play as Tommy I was expecting him to be some sort of super character. I had a notion that he could somehow match up against Jason.

I was on the mic telling everyone that Tommy is on scene and I'll be taking care of Jason.

A few minutes later I was dead.

I got back on the mic telling everyone that they are now on their own and thanked them for throwing me to the wolves.

Btw Tommy doesn't need a buff. He isn't too weak.

5 hours ago, Strigoi said:

i think Tommy Jarvis could be better than he is with more perks.

Of course you do.....😉

Apparently a game that offers any kind of challenge isn’t fun.......said NO ONE!!!

The game was not designed to have Jason and Counselor players playing on equal terms against each other .......you are essentially asking for a Jason vs Jason Scenario....... Hell, a Tommy with 6 perks would actually be more over powered than Jason.

Vanessa is too easy to kill. Sure, she's fast, and she's got stamina, but she can't get out of grab very easily. 

She should be better at escaping grab.
And she should come with her own pocket knife, like Tommy DGAF Jarvis.
And she should have her own melee weapon that never breaks and always stuns, even in Rage.
And she should know where Jason's cabin is on the map.

3 minutes ago, Quinn FTW said:

Vanessa is too easy to kill. Sure, she's fast, and she's got stamina, but she can't get our of grab very easily. 

She should be better at escaping grab.
And she should come with her own pocket knife, like Tommy DGAF Jarvis.
And she should have her own melee weapon that never breaks and always stuns, even in Rage.
And she should know where Jason's cabin is on the map.

Don’t give him any ideas.....

• Haha 1

Tommy Jarvis should be able to avoid Jasons sense ability with more perk options.

i really dont think Tommy is strong enough in the game.

18 hours ago, makred78 said:

And yet here you are, making a troll bait topic with the usual troll bait posts you do most of the time you're around these forums. Luckily for you it seems there still some forum users left that are unaware of your general behavior who are still taking the time to debate with you on these unrealistic claims/suggestions you're bringing up from time to time. It may not last forever so enjoy it while it last.

Noticing that Tommy Jarvis doesent have any perks is a worthwhile discussion topic.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Strigoi said:

Im not trolling or High. ive never been high in my life.

Im just simply saying that it is too easy to kill Tommy Jarvis.

Ah cmon man. I can’t believe you even got people responding to your nonsense. But whatever you got what you wanted well played

Is this what you meant @mattshotcha somebody posts a topic about something other the the “Jason is to weak” and the same 12 people blast him and call him a troll

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Strigoi said:

Noticing that Tommy Jarvis doesent have any perks is a worthwhile discussion topic.

yeah, right