Sign in to follow this  
YamaBigDog

A PhD. In Murder still Possible?

Greetings Fellow Jason's,

Is this trophy still possible with all of the glitched kills?  I'm on my last 3 trophies, and this is one of them.  I figured since the game registers the kill, but the counselor still squirms away it is.  Just not certain.  When you look at the scoreboard, they are dead, yet still alive.  

Thank you,

YBD

You still get credit for the kill, so I'm thinking yes. Plus I actually got the achievement playing offline bots. 

Edit: Let me guess, the other two achievements you need are 1000 matches as Jason and 100 boat repairs. 

Edit #2: Wait, one of those achievements would have to be getting all the other achievements. 

im sure it still counts cuz as far as the game thinks the player has been killed in that manner, thus it would be included.

playing offline doesnt count towards the achievement, but it will show a percentage increase until your next match, then it resets. so if youre trying to figure what kills you are missing, try them in offline, check the percentage in achievements right after the offline match, if the percentage goes up, thats the kill youre missing. then you know which kills to go for in online play.

this is on xbox if that makes any difference.