One of the most accurate.

I remember the big debate around here about Part 6's mask not being up to par back in the day. That got ugly.

I'd say most of the models are film accurate, some not 100 percent, but very good.

4 minutes ago, tyrant666 said:

One of the most accurate.

I remember the big debate around here about Part 6's mask not being up to par back in the day. That got ugly.

I'd say most of the models are film accurate, some not 100 percent, but very good.

Kinda wish for Part 6 it didnt have the bullet hole wound.

To me, part 7’s mask looks too cartoonish in the game. The most non-realistic mask out of all of them. I’ve often wondered if they had to rush to get him into the game sometimes. Besides the mask though, I think they nailed his look, one of my favorite Jason models.  

4 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

To me, part 7’s mask looks too cartoonish in the game. The most non-realistic mask out of all of them. I’ve often wondered if they had to rush to get him into the game sometimes. Besides the mask though, I think they nailed his look, one of my favorite Jason models.  

Agreed and tbh they worked on Part 7 Jason first through the development which is cool to see they really favored the character.

3 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

I’d say part 6 is the least correct looking. Maybe part 4 but the Jason’s they patched in look bad compared to the ones already in the game. I think the model for Part 7 is good but the mask does seem to have something off about it but close enough.

48 minutes ago, ColdArmy13 said:

I’d say part 6 is the least correct looking. Maybe part 4 but the Jason’s they patched in look bad compared to the ones already in the game. I think the model for Part 7 is good but the mask does seem to have something off about it but close enough.

Whoa there the jasons are all accurate. 

@Jason Todd Voorhees I think the model for part 7 is pretty damn great I do have an issues with the nose of the mask but it still looks good.

I do think part 3, 8 and 9 are the most accurate when it comes to movie accuracy.... ( The game developers even fixed the mistake that happened when designing the look of Jason for Jason goes to Hell... ..and fixed which eye should be missing on the game model.)

4 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

@Jason Todd Voorhees I think the model for part 7 is pretty damn great I do have an issues with the nose of the mask but it still looks good.

I do think part 3, 8 and 9 are the most accurate when it comes to movie accuracy.... ( The game developers even fixed the mistake that happened when designing the look of Jason for Jason goes to Hell... ..and fixed which eye should be missing on the game model.)

78534CFC-F017-4B79-A2EC-EA9793E628B0.jpeg

Yeah I love the fact that the devs did something the movie screwed up lol.

• Like 1

Part 4 is the worst looking one, which disappointed me because that's my favorite Jason.  Shoulders are too wide and square and the ear sticks out too much.  Part 6 looks the best to me, with the holstered machete and survival knife.  I don't know why people would think that one looks bad.

3 hours ago, He's Killing Me said:

Part 4 is the worst looking one, which disappointed me because that's my favorite Jason.  Shoulders are too wide and square and the ear sticks out too much.  Part 6 looks the best to me, with the holstered machete and survival knife.  I don't know why people would think that one looks bad.

I agree part 4 looks off....you are definitely right about the ear.....this is just my ocd speaking in case it sounds really nitpicky lol.

(I am actually quite happy with all the models in the game.)

but since we are on the subject.....

On part 4 eye holes should be shaded in more to black them out on his mask....his ear sticks out too far and his neck is too short.... and his shirt sleeves should be a little shorter..... then it would look a lot closer to what we saw on film.

I also like the part 6 model.... the mask should be a little more cream colored and less yellow and his shoulders are a little too wide but overall it’s a great look.

Part 7's mask is a bit off. I don't see the same Jason I know from the movie when I look at the game version. It's pretty cool nonetheless, but those eye holes being off have always bothered me. Unmasked, I think he looks about as good as one could hope for.

5 hours ago, He's Killing Me said:

I heard thet used multiple masks so it could be that Gun/Illfonic did a composite.

2 minutes ago, SteveChristy said:

Part 7's mask is a bit off. I don't see the same Jason I know from the movie when I look at the game version. It's pretty cool nonetheless, but those eye holes being off have always bothered me. Unmasked, I think he looks about as good as one could hope for.

Really? I dont see something wrong.

3 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Really? I dont see something wrong.

5a37f5d3abfce_Friday7MaskComparison.jpg.fd16d8a96a344ad79c3c30d0cc45143d.jpg

It's mainly those eyeholes that stick out to me. There's some other minuscule things here and there, but the eyes give the video game Jason a different "expression" than what I see in the movie.  

Part 2- mask and outfit is accurate but his body is not accurate. Way too big and too broad of shoulders. 

Part 3- pretty accurate looking except his shirt could look more dark green like in the movie rather then black

part 4- something looks off

part 5- looks pretty accurate. 

Part 6- looks pretty close except shoulders are too damn broad 

Part 7- mask doesn’t match all that great. 

Part 8- def the most accurate Jason of them all. Looks exactly like from the movie

Part 9- 2nd most accurate Jason. Looks solid

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SteveChristy said:

It's mainly those eyeholes that stick out to me. There's some other minuscule things here and there, but the eyes give the video game Jason a different "expression" than what I see in the movie.  

Ooooh but there was 3 hero masks on the set Ima see if I can find them. 

9 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

Part 2- mask and outfit is accurate but his body is not accurate. Way too big and too broad of shoulders. 

Part 3- pretty accurate looking except his shift could look more dark green like in the movie rather then black

part 4- something looks off

part 5- looks pretty accurate. 

Part 6- looks pretty close except shoulders are too damn broad 

Part 7- mask doesn’t match all that great. 

Part 8- def the most accurate Jason of them all. Looks exactly like from the movie

Part 9- 2nd most accurate Jason. Looks solid

Part 3? Lol you meant shirt?

Part 4? Yeah it seems like a composite.

Part 6? Hmmm

Part 7? 😮

2 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Part 3? Lol you meant shirt?

Part 4? Yeah it seems like a composite.

Part 6? Hmmm

Part 7? 😮

Whoops spelling error lol I corrected

8 hours ago, SteveChristy said:

The mask originally looked like that (see the teaser trailer), but I guess Gun Media wanted it more unique and look like it actually spent years underwater. The angry expression is probably meant to match Kane Hodder's angry Jason demeanor that he's known for. 

12 hours ago, aurllcooljay said:

The mask originally looked like that (see the teaser trailer), but I guess Gun Media wanted it more unique and look like it actually spent years underwater. The angry expression is probably meant to match Kane Hodder's angry Jason demeanor that he's known for. 

Oh shit you kinda right!