• Stalk
    • Shift slashes/grabs
    • Throwing knives
    • Sense
    • Morph
    • Traps
    • Grabs in combat or other means
    • Slashes in combat or other means

Curious to see what the forum thinks Jason’s most deadly tool is. 

I personally don’t know my answer right now 

For me it's Stalk, I can juke grabs and slashes. Traps can be tanked, or set off silently with a pk. I'm decent at dodging tk, even quick throws. But, when Jason uses Stalk effectively you can't see him coming. Especially the long range Stalk/Shift/Grab combo. IMO that's Jason's most deadly weapon.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Redrum138 said:

For me it's Stalk, I can juke grabs and slashes. Traps can be tanked, or set off silently with a pk. I'm decent at dodging tk, even quick throws. But, when Jason uses Stalk effectively you can't see him coming. Especially the long range Stalk/Shift/Grab combo. IMO that's Jason's most deadly weapon.

100% this. When used properly, it’s without a doubt Jason’s best weapon. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Redrum138 said:

Good answer. I was thinking it could be stalk to. But wasn’t sure bc it’s situational and comes in so late game 🙁

those jukey counselors who can avoid shifts almost every attempt really can get it handed to them with stalk though 😁

• Like 1

Probably Shift, as I believe it gives the most direct benefit. Without sense you still have sound bubbles, without Stalk you’ll still surprise people but Shift gives you mobility and doesn’t limit your offensive options ie. grab, slash or quick throw. Traps and Tk’s run out.

• Like 1

I think Jason's persistence is his most deadly tool. Everything else has limits or cooldowns. A Jason who wants you dead will find a way to make it happen.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

For me it's slashing/combat stance. It's his 🍞 and butter. It's a tough call because all his powers are integral to stacking bodies for mother.

Edited by F134Ever86

Sense easily. Wish there was a mode with no sense/pings for jason and no item markers for councilors, would be fun 

I went with shift slashes/grabs. Without it Jason would have a nearly impossible time catching people. 

After watching this (the last survivor)

I'm pretty sure knives are Jason's most deadly tool (if you don't miss of course which happens often in online play because of the latency). It's so annoying when they're walking faster than you as Jason and Shift doesn't always give you everything you need to catch them.

12 hours ago, HowAreYa said:

After watching this (the last survivor)

I'm pretty sure knives are Jason's most deadly tool (if you don't miss of course which happens often in online play because of the latency). It's so annoying when they're walking faster than you as Jason and Shift doesn't always give you everything you need to catch them.

I’ve seen that video, when you’re using a walking Jason against a Vanessa or a fast counselor in general you either have to wait for them to make a mistake like the Vanessa did in the video or just plainly outsmart them. 

Hiding in the water when his mask is off and Tommy and Sweater Girl are on the prowl. 

I wish I was kidding. 

On 9/4/2019 at 1:06 PM, SirMang said:

Hiding in the water when his mask is off and Tommy and Sweater Girl are on the prowl. 

I wish I was kidding. 

but thats not deadly tho

Throwing knives are definitely his best tool. They recover fast enough to let him block, take damage from a distance, and can single-handedly prevent a counselor from being able to tank traps and win the game. A throwing knife can be the difference between killing everyone and getting killed. 

17 hours ago, glowing ooze said:

but thats not deadly tho

It is...kinda.

I've seen people in the kill squad party quit when Jason does this. 

Sweater girl or Tommy quits, then Jason comes out of the water and starts taking out everyone.