Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Thought about this as a way to help skew the balance a bit towards Jason but in a balanced way. As it is now, fear and composure and the stamina stat are the main ingredients for how stamina functions. I say add another layer.

 

Stamina:

In the real world, when you run and run until you can't, after a rest you can run again as you have replenished the oxygen in your cells and the lactic acid has flushed away. This is the basic principle behind the functionality of stamina in this game I presume. However, in the game you can do this over and over infinitely. But if you did that in the real world, eventually you'd burn up all your fuel and you would have a progressively harder time trying to run until you couldn't move until you had a full night's rest and at least a hearty meal.

 

Progressive Stamina debuff

* The more you use sprint, the slower your stamina recharge rate becomes over time. So the more you sprint, the more the recharge rate degrades. This would emulate in a limited degree how it can take longer and longer to regain stamina in real life after repeated intense exercise. The stamina recarge decay would bottom out at 85% of standard stamina recharge

 

For Strength, in real life when you get hurt, you body must divert resources to repair the damage. If you have lost blood, even if you are patched up, you will be weaker because you have less blood in your body and your strength limits will be suppressed. People who donate blood feel weak afterwards and need food and rest.

 

Progressive Strength Debuff

* I say tie it to how much damage the player has taken throughout the match. This would be cumulative for the whole match. Depending on how much damage taken, there will be different tiers of degrading. Say for every so many points of damage taken, strength is reduced by a certain percentage. There would be a lower limit, perhaps about 85% of the normal max as well. The damage counter would not be reset after healing so even if you have healed to full health the strength debuff applies.

 

I believe these two changes can help Jason take out counselors in the long haul, playing the long game per se. It would help deter certain playstyles because it would overall hurt the counselors that don't go for the escape as soon as they can.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No surviving the night is already pretty difficult to do and this would nerf the tools counselors need in order to survive. Surviving the night is already the most difficult thing to do in the game. It doesn’t need to be made anymore difficult than it already is. Not everybody cares for escaping. Surviving with this would be a pita and give Jason too much of an advantage. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

No surviving the night is already pretty difficult to do and this would nerf the tools counselors need in order to survive. Surviving the night is already the most difficult thing to do in the game. It doesn’t need to be made anymore difficult than it already is. Not everybody cares for escaping. Surviving with this would be a pita and give Jason too much of an advantage. 

Not if they bring back stuns in rage(at least to a degree). And the debuffs don't continue to get worse and worse until zero. There's a cap.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Not if they bring back stuns in rage(at least to a degree). And the debuffs don't continue to get worse and worse until zero. There's a cap.

Then if they do that a lobby  of 7 will gang up on Jason and the piñata parties will become a thing again if they bring back stuns in rage. 

Imo balance wise the game is pretty good right now. I think stuns in rage could only be a thing again if Jason’s combat got improved drastically. Until that happens rage is fine but I’d be all for tommy, flares, fireworks, and maybe a final girl to stun Jason in rage. That way it’s only 1 person at a time who can stun him (melee attack wise) and not the entire rest of the lobby alive.  Before, when I would see the whole lobby stunning Jason it looked ridiculous and obnoxious. I don’t want that back lol. Solo fights ftw 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Not if they bring back stuns in rage(at least to a degree). And the debuffs don't continue to get worse and worse until zero. There's a cap.

   I think your ideas are rather well thought out... but they should include "no stamina boost from striking Jason".
   In the end though, I think that, overall... the stamina debuffs would hurt the slower, and lower stamina counselors too much... I am all for realism, but at this point, Jason doesn't need any more help catching counselors either. This would push the balance too far onto Jason's side when we are already fairly well balanced on these points. High fear levels leave stamina regeneration being VERY slow as it is.
   Also... piñata parties MUST remain a thing of the past.
   I don't think your ideas on strength debuffs would hurt counselors too much though... but it should also be tied to the amount of stamina the counselor has at the time of an attack... Someone whose stamina is totally drained is pretty damned weak compared to when they are "fresh"... but neither should a successful attack on Jason give any sort of boost to stamina... that is VERY unrealistic... Someone will inevitably come in and say it simulates an adrenaline rush... but an adrenaline rush comes at a severe cost as well... It NEVER lasts long, and WILL leave you completely drained when it wears off.
    The strength debuffs could help make the mask more difficult to remove... but someone that wants your mask off is not going to run away, they stand and fight... So this would not affect them so much either... It is too easy to work around it by just waiting for Jason to come to you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Ahab said:

   I think your ideas are rather well thought out... but they should include "no stamina boost from striking Jason".
   In the end though, I think that, overall... the stamina debuffs would hurt the slower, and lower stamina counselors too much... I am all for realism, but at this point, Jason doesn't need any more help catching counselors either. This would push the balance too far onto Jason's side when we are already fairly well balanced on these points. High fear levels leave stamina regeneration being VERY slow as it is.

Perhaps it would punish the slower and less athletic counselors too much. However I do like your next idea.

6 hours ago, Ahab said:

   I don't think your ideas on strength debuffs would hurt counselors too much though... but it should also be tied to the amount of stamina the counselor has at the time of an attack... Someone whose stamina is totally drained is pretty damned weak compared to when they are "fresh"... but neither should a successful attack on Jason give any sort of boost to stamina... that is VERY unrealistic... Someone will inevitably come in and say it simulates an adrenaline rush... but an adrenaline rush comes at a severe cost as well... It NEVER lasts long, and WILL leave you completely drained when it wears off.
    The strength debuffs could help make the mask more difficult to remove... but someone that wants your mask off is not going to run away, they stand and fight... So this would not affect them so much either... It is too easy to work around it by just waiting for Jason to come to you.

I like this. It would make some sense realistically. But a very slight debuff in increments of say 25% of stamina. Like 100% attack power at stamina meter at least 75% full. 95% attack power at 51-74%, 90% attack power at 26-50%, 85% attack power at 25% stamina or less. Maybe have this stack with strength debuffs from taking damage. However it could probably work well all by itself.

 

However I disagree with no stamina recoup after landing a hit in Jason. That would merely delay the counselor's death. If they can't regen stamina then they're as good as dead. Need to keep the odds of surviving at a certain level.

 

The thing about people who stand amd fight is if they did less damage then Jason woukd have more opportunities to retaliate and land a killing blow in return. If it takes a few more hits to remove the mask then that is more time that Jason could use to land lethal blows.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/30/2019 at 5:08 AM, DontZzz34 said:

Then if they do that a lobby  of 7 will gang up on Jason and the piñata parties will become a thing again if they bring back stuns in rage. 

Imo balance wise the game is pretty good right now. I think stuns in rage could only be a thing again if Jason’s combat got improved drastically. Until that happens rage is fine but I’d be all for tommy, flares, fireworks, and maybe a final girl to stun Jason in rage. That way it’s only 1 person at a time who can stun him (melee attack wise) and not the entire rest of the lobby alive.  Before, when I would see the whole lobby stunning Jason it looked ridiculous and obnoxious. I don’t want that back lol. Solo fights ftw 

I think they should bring back Rage stuns but in a nerfed degree like the chances are reduced by something like 50-75% or whatever the case.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

I think they should bring back Rage stuns but in a needed degree like the chances are reduced by something like 50-75% or whatever the case.

50% wouldn’t be a bad idea. 75% is too much as epic sucker punch would bring that up to almost 100% stun chance. And the piñata parties would be in full effect again. I’d say if they went by stun Chance in rage it should be 25-50% 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

50% wouldn’t be a bad idea. 75% is too much as epic sucker punch would bring that up to almost 100% stun chance. And the piñata parties would be in full effect again. I’d say if they went by stun Chance in rage it should be 25-50% 

I believe by 75% they mean if you had a 100% stun chance it would go down to 25%.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, thrawn3054 said:

I believe by 75% they mean if you had a 100% stun chance it would go down to 25%.

I must have read it wrong. Thanks for the correction. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

However I disagree with no stamina recoup after landing a hit in Jason. That would merely delay the counselor's death. If they can't regen stamina then they're as good as dead. Need to keep the odds of surviving at a certain level.

    I never saw the point in regaining stamina from hitting Jason... unrealistic and can drag out a chase indefinitely against a mediocre Jason if the counselor knows what they are doing... They only need to enter a cabin to find a new weapon when their current weapon breaks.
    I never take a swing at Jason as it is in a one on one chase... with A.J. and I can already drag out a chase for a very long time as it is... and if I can do it, so can every other player out there. Better players than me could drag a chase out even longer than I can... and players not quite as good could still drag out a chase for quite some time without needing to hit him for a stamina boost at all... Of course, I cannot always drag out a chase for a long time... but neither can anyone who does hit him for more stamina... It is all situational.

   As to the rage buff... bringing back stuns in rage is just a bad idea... But if any player had to question whether or not a weapons strike (from ANY weapon... even with perks) would even stun him... throughout the entire match... then there would never have been piñata parties in the first place, nor would there have been any need for the rage buff... or would there?
   A 50/50 chance to stun will always leave you questioning whether you would stun or not... and could give you many stuns in a row, or many strikes that do not stun in a row... But sucker punch can still raise this high enough to give you something much closer to a guarantee of a stun... Even at 50/50 chance to pull it off throughout the entire match, multiple counselors can still easily have a piñata party... but their weapons would at least break without causing as many stuns.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

I think they should bring back Rage stuns but in a nerfed degree like the chances are reduced by something like 50-75% or whatever the case.

How about bring back rage stuns but they only stop him with a head turn for 1 sec and then unstunnable for 8 sec

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Ahab said:

    I never saw the point in regaining stamina from hitting Jason... unrealistic and can drag out a chase indefinitely against a mediocre Jason if the counselor knows what they are doing... They only need to enter a cabin to find a new weapon when their current weapon breaks.

We shouldn't make the Jason side so easy to wipe out lobbies that even arthritic grandma's could do it on 3 days no sleep.

Imagine what you are asking. The counselor finds themselves up against Jason. Jason closes in. There's no way to outrun him. They have to make a stand. They swing and stun him, but with no stamina boost they can't run away. Jason gets up, proceeds to kill said counselor. What you are asking for is for counselors to just resign themselves to death once Jason even gets close. My guess is you want an easier time being Jason. Come on, counselors need the stamina even in order to keep the cat and mouse aspect. Without it it's more like Bob Sapp vs a toddler.

 

12 hours ago, Ahab said:

As to the rage buff... bringing back stuns in rage is just a bad idea... But if any player had to question whether or not a weapons strike (from ANY weapon... even with perks) would even stun him... throughout the entire match... then there would never have been piñata parties in the first place, nor would there have been any need for the rage buff... or would there?
   A 50/50 chance to stun will always leave you questioning whether you would stun or not... and could give you many stuns in a row, or many strikes that do not stun in a row... But sucker punch can still raise this high enough to give you something much closer to a guarantee of a stun... Even at 50/50 chance to pull it off throughout the entire match, multiple counselors can still easily have a piñata party... but their weapons would at least break without causing as many stuns.

I think Jason being immune to stuns in Rage simply makes it a guaranteed loss for the counselors. There needs to be a bit of hope that the outcome is not guaranteed to be in Jason's favor. It keeps the dynamic interesting.

By the way Sucker Punch is multiplicative not Additive. So a 50% stun chance and 20% sucker punch will not be 70% total. It will be 20% of 50% added to 50%, which is 60%. So Sucker Punch still isn't super strong.

Most weapons stun less than half the time so by my idea they will stun even less in rage, like a baseball bad will go down to like 33% or something. A wrench will go down to like 10%. A really nerfed degree.

The reason I want rage stuns to come back in a nerfed degree is because of hope. In a player's mind, if the enemy is entirely invulnerable, hope of winning or possibly scraping by is lost. This kills suspense. It becomes all but a guarantee that they will lose. But if you dangle a smidgen of hope in front of them, they will take the bait. They will remain interested. The suspense will return. They have a sliver of hope that they could barely pull off a win.

And as President Snow said, the only thing more powerful than fear is hope. When the player expects to lose, the fear of Jason means nothing. Jason being invulnerable is no longer scary. It loses its magic. But put that carrot of hope on the end of a string, and suddenly players regain their interest because they want to chase after the carrot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Urmomsnewman said:

How about bring back rage stuns but they only stop him with a head turn for 1 sec and then unstunnable for 8 sec

For several months after launch there was an unstunnable period after a stun ended. Turns out it was because on a technical level the stun was still active when Jason regained control and stuns can't stack together. They fixed it but we should get it back.

Stuns are already short in Rage so I don't think shortening them is necessary.

Well, either nerf the stun chances or bring back full stun chances but with super nerfed stun durations in Rage. Either one could work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How about you can stun Jason in rage but, the stun is like 20% shorter and you get less of a stamina boost, also your weapon breaks immediately. 

Also, let firecrackers and flares still be able to stun him but in rage he’s able to block them if he sees it coming.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/1/2019 at 12:30 AM, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

We shouldn't make the Jason side so easy to wipe out lobbies that even arthritic grandma's could do it on 3 days no sleep.

Imagine what you are asking. The counselor finds themselves up against Jason. Jason closes in. There's no way to outrun him. They have to make a stand. They swing and stun him, but with no stamina boost they can't run away. Jason gets up, proceeds to kill said counselor. What you are asking for is for counselors to just resign themselves to death once Jason even gets close. My guess is you want an easier time being Jason. Come on, counselors need the stamina even in order to keep the cat and mouse aspect. Without it it's more like Bob Sapp vs a toddler.

   I NEVER take a swing at Jason unless it is to free someone from his grip... or if I am in the mood to remove his mask for shits and giggles.... and I do just fine... Knowing the map and where the closest window to you helps a lot (yes, even on the largest maps)... let alone if other players ACTUALLY opened some windows now and again... but it seems in most games, I am the only one even bothering to open windows.
   I play with A.J. and have zero problems kiting Jason around like this... Yes he gets me sometimes but that is just part of the game, we all die a lot in this game... But I can kite him around just fine with A.J. for Very long periods of time... I do not see what the problem would be from not getting any stamina from hitting Jason at all, as I don't use it and have no problem with it. This type of playstyle is exactly why the rage buff never even affected my playstyle at all... and my ratio of escape vs dying has a much higher number on the escapes.
   All that, and hitting him over and over again to prolong your own chase only brings rage on quicker for EVERYONE else left in the match after he kills you... People are so scared of rage, yet have no thought of others on their own team and bash him around early on... then complain when rage comes early.

  Jason being immune to stuns IS NOT a guaranteed loss for counselors in any way... players still escape after Jason gets rage all the time... they also kill him with ease after rage all the time... and yes, players still survive the night... FAR from invincible. I am not seeing the problem with the rage buff... other than it has rid us of prolonged piñata parties... which was the point of it after all.
  Sucker punch is more than strong enough when using it with the right weapon... I understand how percentages work... Math is incredibly simple to me due to excessive use of it through my life. My whole point with the 50/50 thing was that players on these forums claim that an axe used with sucker punch stuns every time they use it... and the base axe stun is what 66%?… If sucker punch is giving a virtual guarantee of a stun to an axe, it is already way too overpowered.

On 9/1/2019 at 12:30 AM, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

And as President Snow said, the only thing more powerful than fear is hope. When the player expects to lose, the fear of Jason means nothing. Jason being invulnerable is no longer scary. It loses its magic. But put that carrot of hope on the end of a string, and suddenly players regain their interest because they want to chase after the carrot.

   Players that expect to lose will generally lose... but this is due to fear, or even a lack of hope from the belief that Jason is invulnerable... which translates to... fear... We are supposed to show some fear of Jason... not run up into his face, tap him with a bat and run away giggling... This is a HORROR survival game... Not a "bash the 'challenged' goalie around" game. He is not invulnerable. The rage buff simply means that players cannot rely on the same tactics that they used before he goes into rage... Which are almost uniformly the same tactics that end up putting Jason into rage LONG before he otherwise would have been.
   Players that can adjust their tactics are doing just fine... If he is so invulnerable, then why is he still dying? Why are players still escaping AND surviving the night?... Granted, surviving the night is difficult... but it is supposed to be difficult! A group that can work as a team will almost uniformly have several escapes, no matter how good the Jason player is... a group that cannot work as a team is not going to get anything done and they will all die... That is the most realistic part of this game.... Teamwork... works... Think only of one's self... does not work... Players that play with no thought to others on their team besides themselves WILL get others killed, as well as themselves... as it is in real life, and as it should be in the game too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If were talking balance for jason 2 things that are better then messing with stamina & strength

1. take off the ability to use medic in all three slots that's 6 heals if you have 3 med sprays in all three slots

2.There has to be something done about counselors surviving 4 swipes with an axe even with thick skin it seems unrealistic even for a game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Ahab said:

   I NEVER take a swing at Jason unless it is to free someone from his grip...

Oh ok so you find yourself in a pickle and you just let him hack you or grab you rather than defend yourself. Sounds realistic.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, camp_voorhees said:

If were talking balance for jason 2 things that are better then messing with stamina & strength

1. take off the ability to use medic in all three slots that's 6 heals if you have 3 med sprays in all three slots

2.There has to be something done about counselors surviving 4 swipes with an axe even with thick skin it seems unrealistic even for a game

I think it’s fine really. The game is pretty balanced overall I strongly feel. Good Jason’s can make you go through med sprays quickly. 

Only thing that’s broken and unbalanced is the Jason kill being very one sided with counselors. They fix that, then the game is pretty damn good in terms of balance 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Oh ok so you find yourself in a pickle and you just let him hack you or grab you rather than defend yourself. Sounds realistic.

   Nope, I jog away from him... dodge throwing knives and find a window that I opened already... Like I said, no one else seems to open them... But I open EVERY window I see, just so when I do see Jason, I can turn around and jog back to the nearest window... and run him through the same three cabins over and over for VERY long periods of time without ever bothering to hit him... and when all the windows and doors are finally smashed, I jog towards the nearest cluster of cabins and rinse and repeat... which works VERY well if I had also visited the next cluster of cabins before hand... as no one seems to bother opening windows.

   The unrealistic part would be getting a stamina boost from hitting him. Another unrealistic part would be a bunch of kids beating on a seasoned and well armed killer.

   Almost every player I see survive the night does so because I opened every window on a great many cabins around the map... and set up EVERY bear trap I found along the way behind doors that I locked... as locking the doors is important for the open windows to even be a help... and so many players do not even bother locking the doors.
   Whether I die early, or escape early... I always see the cabins I set up being used to help prolong at minimum one chase and sometimes several... And like I already said, my setting up cabins like this is almost always why players survive the night. When a player keeps moving from cabin to cabin, Jason cannot lag behind smashing windows or he will loose them. Players that just wait for Jason to smash the windows often die quickly.
   I do not run medic or thick skin, so these tactic are more important to me than for those that do run those perks... But the utter lack of concern for other team members that I see in games from MANY other players greatly contributes to counselor deaths.
   This playstyle... as I have said before, is exactly why the rage buff did not even affect my playstyle... and I am NEVER the player that puts Jason into rage early... which also helps others that are still in the match after he catches and kills me or I escape... People calling Jason invincible in rage should do their best to stave off rage as long as possible... and that means NOT hitting him constantly because someone wasted all of their stamina too quickly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/8/2019 at 12:48 AM, Seraphic King said:

@Ahab

You don’t run thick skin? How do you deal with knives?

   Rear view and zig zag jogging. Count to four and rear view and zig zag again... It works very well.
   I still get hit by Jason players that can actually quick throw with any accuracy, but those are pretty rare... Even though I explain to all my friends that play Jason how to do it, many do not bother practicing it... even though they see how useful it is to me in nearly every match we play together. Against Jason players that have to aim every throw, they will almost always miss against a counselor doing this.
   I do play with some awesome Jason players that I have a hell of a time escaping against... but most Jason players are no where near that good. I just look at playing against great players (from either side of play) as the best kind of practice your are going to get.
   There are still games I will run around a corner right into a noob Jason's grip... and games that the best Jason players that I play against cannot touch me. We all have good and bad game, all we can do is practice and try our best from either side of play.

20 hours ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

NO, I mean when running is not an option. Like when you are trapped in a room with no exit but the one Jason is blocking.

   I keep my distance until he comes after me and run around him... Remember how literally every Jason player complained about the grab when it was changed with the engine upgrade?... You have to be pretty accurate with it. It is easy to get around any Jason player if you have enough room... and very few rooms do not have enough room... If you can get inside the cone, he cannot grab you... The cone is VERY narrow once you are within his arm's length... You just have to stay out of its center, which is based directly in front of him. But I was still doing this effectively before the current grab was implemented.
   This example you give is about timing with a healthy dose of luck to escape him... and remember, even in the best of circumstances, Jason can and will still kill you. Tactics and knowledge of game mechanics are very important to survival in this game... right along with teamwork being pretty much a requirement for players to escape or kill Jason.

  I still die a lot in this game like everybody else... but I have a damned good survival ratio. If I survived much more than I do now, I would not be so against nerfing counselors and buffing Jason. Game balance is pretty good right now other than the ease of killing Jason... Counselors have a good chance to get away from Jason barring a mistake or lucky grab, but still have to work for it... Jason players also have to work for it... unless they are playing against a group that does nothing, then it is an easy 8 of 8... and that is just how it should be... Similar to a group of counselors playing against a Jason that does not know how to play... chances are there will be zero kills in such a match. Team work grants its own rewards while a team that cannot work together will grant a reward to those playing against them. But against a team of counselors with any semblance of co ordination, he has to work for it... and against a group that can work well together, even the best Jason players are going to have a low kill count... It only takes one car escape to lose four counselors... and one call to the cops leaves only five minutes to kill everyone... and considering a great many players can and will kite Jason around for much longer than five minutes... this also ends with low kill counts even against great Jason players.

  I rarely run when playing A.J. unless I know Jason is busy... and when there are only two players other than me, I never run unless absolutely necessary... Zero sound pings make me much harder to find than many players would believe... barring a lucky morph that is... or other players running towards me looking for help and giving away my position  when they should be trying to keep Jason busy and not leading him to the only repair counselor left in a match. Even if they buffed the stealth system like some want, players leading Jason to you looking for help, or looking to give Jason another target will ALWAYS make stealth useless.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/30/2019 at 3:20 AM, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Thought about this as a way to help skew the balance a bit towards Jason but in a balanced way. As it is now, fear and composure and the stamina stat are the main ingredients for how stamina functions. I say add another layer.

 

Stamina:

In the real world, when you run and run until you can't, after a rest you can run again as you have replenished the oxygen in your cells and the lactic acid has flushed away. This is the basic principle behind the functionality of stamina in this game I presume. However, in the game you can do this over and over infinitely. But if you did that in the real world, eventually you'd burn up all your fuel and you would have a progressively harder time trying to run until you couldn't move until you had a full night's rest and at least a hearty meal.

 

Progressive Stamina debuff

* The more you use sprint, the slower your stamina recharge rate becomes over time. So the more you sprint, the more the recharge rate degrades. This would emulate in a limited degree how it can take longer and longer to regain stamina in real life after repeated intense exercise. The stamina recarge decay would bottom out at 85% of standard stamina recharge

 

For Strength, in real life when you get hurt, you body must divert resources to repair the damage. If you have lost blood, even if you are patched up, you will be weaker because you have less blood in your body and your strength limits will be suppressed. People who donate blood feel weak afterwards and need food and rest.

 

Progressive Strength Debuff

* I say tie it to how much damage the player has taken throughout the match. This would be cumulative for the whole match. Depending on how much damage taken, there will be different tiers of degrading. Say for every so many points of damage taken, strength is reduced by a certain percentage. There would be a lower limit, perhaps about 85% of the normal max as well. The damage counter would not be reset after healing so even if you have healed to full health the strength debuff applies.

 

I believe these two changes can help Jason take out counselors in the long haul, playing the long game per se. It would help deter certain playstyles because it would overall hurt the counselors that don't go for the escape as soon as they can.

ok see the stamina in this game is completely broken cuz why ya the developers dont know what stamina is an it seems they dont excesize at all  so they must put in real stamina and perks with bionic legs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...