Posted (edited)

Today I got a bug I'm not sure if I remember happening previously or not, I'm not sure what causes it but it causes your HUD of your inventory to disappear. I had a med spray on me and mid game it disappeared and I was the last one standing and I got hurt and because of the bug I had forgotten I had a spray on me and when I died like 10 seconds later it popped up and I just got so frustrated... This happen to any of you?

Edited by Jax00
Grammar

Was your fear really high?  The only time I've ever seen my HUD disappear is when my counselor's fear is high.  It comes back after the fear decreases (going indoors, getting away from Jason, etc.).  

I was playing as Tommy Jarvis with Jenny previously having full fear resistant perks... Clearly not a fear issue... Not only that but my screen wasn't dark and my minimap wasn't gone.

I’ve seen Jason’s HUD disappear at times but never a counselor that wasn’t in fear. Must be a bug I guess. New to this recent patch?

18 hours ago, Jax00 said:

I was playing as Tommy Jarvis with Jenny previously having full fear resistant perks... Clearly not a fear issue... Not only that but my screen wasn't dark and my minimap wasn't gone.

If you run Nerves of Steel, your mini map will never disappear, but your inventory and stamina bar will still disappear (at the same time)... even if you are playing Tommy or Jenny. It takes them much longer to fall into fear than the others but it still happens, even with fear resistance perks... no one is completely immune to fear. You can still use your inventory items, but you have to remember which slot they were in.
   I have not seen inventory or stamina bar disappear without being in high fear... Could still be a bug, but seeing a screenshot or video would tell us whether or not you were in high fear or not at the time... It is not clear whether or not this was fear related or a bug without a screenshot or video... Even if several dozen (or more) players started saying this happened to them... we would all still need a screenshot or video to confirm it.