DontZzz34

GUN not agreeing with the community that the Jason kill is too easy???

20 hours ago, Ahab said:

You know where your own posts are.
   Exactly where did I ever say anyone does not agree with me is a troll or stupid?... I dare you to find an instance of me calling anyone a troll or stupid in which it was undeserved... I can think of one instance with @Siph in which I was absolutely wrong and apologized to her... But neither did I directly call her stupid and never called her a troll. But unlike you Mr. Man... I can admit when I am wrong.
   Where exactly was I wrong?... You have not addressed this. Because you do not agree with me does not make you right either... SHOW ME where I am wrong so I can correct myself as I have the intelligence to do so when presented with facts that contradict my view on ANYTHING.

I think you are missing the point. Not every match even has an attempt on Jason's unlife… But when players actually try to kill Jason, they are doing it quite often... and quite often is FAR from rare or difficult if an attempt is actually made. This is the point here... and you are still missing it.
   This game promotes teamwork to accomplish anything... a lone wolf might escape, but with six other players doing nothing... it is highly unlikely this will happen. It takes two players working together at minimum to kill Jason for a reason... and players that do this have a much higher success rate than just trying to escape. An entire lobby of counselors working together and pushing objectives is going to leave any Jason player with a low kill count... If you can count how many players fit into one car, you will discover that is half of the possible kills presented to the Jason player... One car and half the lobby escapes... it just requires a bit of teamwork... A lack of teamwork will get the entire lobby killed... Just like in ANY other game, teamwork will lead to victory, particularly against a team that cannot work together... and Jason has no one on his team (I will not count "teamers" here as this is not the point)… He is the one killer against seven potential victims... 8 if Tommy is called... and one against seven requires some advantages to even stand a chance to come out on top... Hence, the asymmetrical balance in Jason's favor... You are welcome to try and point out how I am wrong here too. Maybe one day, you might actually succeed in finding something I said to be incorrect... Its not like it has not happened before, I never claimed to be perfect... But it sure as shit is not in this post.

I am not the one crying here.. take a look in the mirror. You are giving Canadians a bad name.
   Some players would like to see the original vision of "The Jason kill should be difficult and rare to see" implemented... How is it whining to want something to actually be a challenge?... Once again, your utter lack of logic astounds me... but I am not surprised at all.

I can see why Matt might take this the wrong way with players ganging up on him... but then again, that is how it feels when every match you play as Jason is against a kill squad. A kill squad changes the entire dynamic of the match for Jason... Why has no one asked him to play as part of a kill squad instead of everyone just trying to kill him?... It is the success rate of the kill squads against various Jason players we are talking about here... Not the success of ANY kill squad against ANY one Jason player... that would skew the numbers... Just as using matches with no attempt on Jason's life to determine how "rare" the Jason kill is would skew the numbers... It is all about how common it is when players actually attempt it.
    I have been playing against some good kill squads frequently... by my own choice as I invite them into my group. I do not even keep track of how many times I die as Jason against these players... I only keep track of how many games against these particular players that I actually survive between being killed as Jason.

I would like to see Gun play with forum and other community members too... Not the community against them, but working with them. It should not be the community against Gun... well, depending on who is playing Jason that round anyway... But if more than one person from Gun was playing in such a match, then it will never be Gun against the community... It would be counselors vs Jason... as it should be.
   This game promotes teamwork... us vs them is the wrong way to go about it. If they were playing with a kill squad in every match perhaps they would see what people here are talking about... A night with a kill squad always sees many Jason deaths.

So basically you can’t show me the posts where I said these thing because you made it up?

so because people are disagreeing with you about a mask point increase they are cry babies? But you are not? Ok nice logic You are giving us older gamers a bad name 

again killing Jason is a challenge to some people you can post all the clips you want and scream “one hit demask” till you are blue in the face

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Urmomsnewman said:

again killing Jason is a challenge to some people you can post all the clips you want and scream “one hit demask” till you are blue in the face

Killing Jason is a challenge to who? Little 5 year olds that shouldn't be playing the game anyway? It's absolutely the easiest win condition for anyone with some common sense.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

Killing Jason is a challenge to who? Little 5 year olds that shouldn't be playing the game anyway? It's absolutely the easiest win condition for anyone with some common sense.

I see you disagree that’s cute, I believe this is what @mattshotcha was talking about when he said lots of people do voice their opinions here as to comments as useless as this.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Somethin Cool said:

A-lot of his complaints are about believing the difficulty of the game ( fighting and Killing Jason) should be balanced around  New and casual players......... not players who play the game often and learn the mechanics and gain in skill level.

He has even “ blamed “ Players who play for “hours “  for believing the Jason Kill is easy not the mechanics......

We all know In order to thrive at this game the player has to develop skills and an understanding of the mechanics....... there are several tactics that benefit the players who have played a- lot and Understand the core mechanics better than New/ Casual........ But the game should not be set in a way where New and Casual Players should be able to Rope-a-dope De-Mask Jason and kill him with ease ....

The new and Casual players have several ways to survive and escape the game and Jason without the best win condition......(that was always touted out form the very beginning as very difficult)......held at a low skill level tier Difficulty......It should be reserved for the players who play the game often and have acquired the skills necessary to defeat Jason.

4 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

A-lot of his complaints are about believing the difficulty of the game ( fighting and Killing Jason) should be balanced around  New and casual players......... not players who play the game often learn the mechanics and gain in skill level.

He has even “ blamed “ Players who play for “hours “  for believing the Jason Kill is easy not the mechanics......

We all know In order to thrive at this game the play has to develop skills and an understanding of the mechanics....... there are several tactics that benefit the players who have played a- lot and Understand the core mechanics better than New/ Casual........ But the game should not be set in a way where New and Casual Players should be able to Rope-a-dope Jason and kill him with easy......

The new and Casual players have several ways to survive and escape the game and Jason without the best win condition....(that was always touted out form the very beginning as very difficult)......held at a low skill level tier Difficulty......It should be reserved for the players who play the game often and have acquired the skills necessary to defeat Jason.

Ok tell it to gun media hopefully you and the other couple members here can get them to change it to your liking

Just now, Urmomsnewman said:

Ok tell it to gun media hopefully you and the other couple members here can get them to change it to your liking

I appreciate you giving “us” the permission Gate Keeper??? 🤦‍♂️

It’s Already in the process ......

What do you think Matt’s gathering information on?...what do you think we have been reporting all this time?.... some of us don’t Just post here to troll others......we post here to improve the game and it’s game play.

And it’s definitely more than a “couple” of us that want to make the game the best it can be...

Making Changes that lean More towards skill based will do that.....and balance it out more.

3 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

I appreciate you giving “us” the permission Gate Keeper??? 🤦‍♂️

It’s Already in the process ......

What do you think Matt’s gathering information on?...what do you think we have been reporting all this time?.... some of us don’t Just post here to troll others......we post here to improve the game and it’s game play.

And it’s definitely more than a “couple” of us that want to make the game the best it can be...

Making Changes that lean More towards skill based will do that.....and balance it out more.

Oh so now I’m a troll because I don’t agree with you? I think it’s fine the way it is that’s my opinion ,you have your opinion

7 hours ago, Urmomsnewman said:

Oh so now I’m a troll because I don’t agree with you? I think it’s fine the way it is that’s my opinion ,you have your opinion

You are not a Troll because of your opinion....I could care less that you disagree.....

You are a troll because of how you post....I attached a screenshot of One of your posts.

You don’t offer anything past.....superficial posts with no explanations.....and then Attempt to make members feel bad for posting on this forum and playing a game they love for hours as a problem.....

Here is an example of how your posts go....and you can go back and check your own posts for clarification......trust me these are words you have used.

You: They should Roll the Rage Mode back!

Other members : Why?

You: .............

You: The Kill isn’t Easy!

Other members: What do you mean?

You: You play too much, get a life and it would not be easy for you either!!

Other members: so it’s our Fault?

You: Yep! Virgin!!! Loser who plays so much you make the game harder for people who don’t play as much and don’t want to have to gain more skill!!

Other members: What????

Other members: How would giving more  HP to Jason’s Mask hurt anyone?

You: ...................

You: What you have a different Opinion than me take it up with Gun!! Maybe if you didn’t play or post on this forum 24/7 and get a life.... it would be harder for you too.

Me : We are taking it to Gun it’s the official forums.....troll....hope this clarifies my opinion of you.

04CA657C-6A86-466E-B520-477E598F3484.jpeg

• Thanks 4

1 hour ago, Urmomsnewman said:

I see you disagree that’s cute, I believe this is what @mattshotcha was talking about when he said lots of people do voice their opinions here as to comments as useless as this.

Don't get me wrong I don't completely disagree. Lots of times the Jasons die just because they don't know enough about combat. But the fact that I can one hit any Jason's mask is completely stupid.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

You are not a Troll because of your opinion....I could care less that you disagree.....

You are a troll because of how you post....I attached a screenshot of One of your posts.

You don’t offer anything past.....superficial posts with no explanations.....and then Attempt to make members feel bad for posting on this forum and playing a game they love as a problem.....

Here is an example of how your posts go....and you can go back and check your own posts for clarification......trust me these are words you have used.

You: They should Roll the Rage Mode back!

Other members : Why?

You: .............

You: The Kill isn’t Easy!

Other members: What do you mean?

You: You play too much, get a life and it would not be easy for you either!!

Other members: so it’s our Fault?

You: Yep! Virgin!!! Loser who plays so much you make the game harder for people who don’t play as much and don’t want to have to gain more skill!!

Other members: What????

Other members: How would giving more  HP to Jason’s Mask hurt anyone?

You: ...................

You: What you have a different Opinion than me take it up with Gun!! Maybe if you didn’t play or post on this forum 24/7 and get a life.... it would be harder for you too.

Me : We are taking it to Gun it’s the official forums.....troll....hope this clarifies my opinion of you.

04CA657C-6A86-466E-B520-477E598F3484.jpeg

Since you said it am I really wrong?

14 minutes ago, Urmomsnewman said:

Bruh I’m better than you in this game and in real life 😉 I’m sure the majority of the forum is to.... (you seem like the person who isn’t very well liked irl) and just bc someone is good at a game doesn’t define who they are in person. Some of us are just video game nerds and that’s perfectly okay

Yes you are.

Just because someone is a level 150 and good at the game doesn’t make them losers with no life ........judging others with your ridiculous assumptions is wrong and is an attempt to belittle them for playing a game they enjoy......

You are not the only one with a life.....being good or bad at video games doesn’t mean you do or don’t.

I can tell you this....you don’t have to play the game 24/7 to become a level 150 and good at this game Hell you can be 150 and not that good at all......to be good at the game you just have to maximize learning and getting better with the amount of time you do spend playing it.....

Disagreeing with others opinions will always happen on forums of this kind......having the tools and ability to explain your side of things is how discussions thrive.....

But you attempt to use people’s own game level or in game skill to try to insult and push your own narrative.

You have different opinions fine.

Post with reasons why you feel that way.....others will as well......

You have different experiences In game fine.

Post your experiences they are not all the same....

You have an idea to make the game better fine.

Post  your ideas and why you think it’s an improvement.....expect others to comment on it.

But don’t post here attempting to play the blame game because..... You don’t have time to play the game more....or You struggle against level 150 players.......it is not others fault you have these hang ups they are your own.

I said before it’s not about playing 24/7 it’s about what you are doing in game with the time you are playing.....

I see that struck a nerve so I will just stop here

Or you have no real reasoning behind anything you say, and your trolling on the topic is running thin?

Tough call! 

On 9/7/2019 at 9:35 PM, Ahab said:

Its an "asymmetrical horror survival game"... which means the killer is supposed to be overpowered, even compared to being attacked by all seven counselors... Currently, his mask can be removed in one or two hits with certain counselors... which means you DO NOT need seven to do it, you only need one to remove the mask and one to get the sweater.
   If you do not like dying in a video game, then this game is not for you... Deal with it... The supposed "overpowered killer" should NOT be dying in 50% of the matches (or more) when players actively attempt to kill him... yet, here we are.

One or two hits to get the mask off... this is  a FACT... Explain how this is difficult to achieve. Would you prefer it to take even less strikes?

Groups of players that know what they are doing will always do better than groups that do not know what they are doing... Not just in this game, but in EVERY game. 
   I killed Jason for my first time on my second day of playing... and the badge for killing Jason was one of the first three I completed... That badge should have been MUCH closer to the last badge being completed, not just for me... but for everyone. Killing Jason is supposed to be difficult to do and rare to see... It is neither... and NEVER was.

Longest sentence I have seen in a while...
   ALL Jasons are stunned just as easily as any other... the stun chance is in the weapon used... Stuns resistance only lowers the time Jason is stunned for... Once stunned, he is open to an indefensible demasking hit... indefensible means "it IS NOT possible to avoid this hit... and this type of hit can be done over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over again... on ANY Jason variant. Fortunately for counselors, it only takes 2 hits MAX to get the mask off if you are using the right counselor... If you are using a counselor that takes more hits to demask him... well, no problem there at all, we can just stun him and take the indefensible hit... over, and over, and over, and over again until it does come off... This is ridiculously easy to achieve in any number of ways.
   With a sweater girl that know when to use the sweater, Jason CANNOT morph away as he has no time... The sweater stun will also bring Jason out of shift if he attempts to use that... And even if Jason does manage to morph away due to sweater girl taking too long to use it... yes, it is simple to play keep away with a killer that will die instantly if he gets too close to Tommy and sweater girl... barring a mistake or glitch, which do not happen very often any more... But Jason feeling the need to run away is counter to everything he is... and to the horror aspect of this game. The killer IS NOT the one that should be afraid to engage ANYONE... and retreat should not even be in Jason's vocabulary... Jason retreating is just as good as getting killed in the first place.
   I do not hunt noobs... I very rarely hunt Jason unless someone asks for help doing it... and my success rate is astronomically high compared to my failure rate, which can only be taken from matches that I actually tried to kill Jason... Matches in which I do not try to kill Jason have zero bearing on the ratio of kills vs attempts as there was no attempt made.

Personal experiences in game are actual facts... This is what we see... because you do not like it or agree with it does not change the facts to non facts... With so many people seeing Jason being killed MANY times per night... I find it hard to believe anyone that says otherwise as it is the opposite of what so many players ARE in fact seeing in game. Literally what you are saying here is that the players who play the game the most, and know it better than "casual" or first time players... are wrong and don't know what they are talking about... Your utter lack of logic astounds me at times... and not in a good way.

This game is not for everybody... Any player that cannot handle dying a lot in ANY game... will not like this game and NEVER will like this game until they can get over this issue they have with dying in a game.
   Knowing what this game was when I got it, I fully expected to die VERY often as a counselor and very rarely as Jason... as it was stated that the Jason kill was difficult to achieve and rare to see... and I know what to expect for counselors as I had seen every movie more times than I care to admit... I also expected to be very bored of it within a month as it looked very repetitious.
   I was surprised to find that escaping was actually not difficult, even against good Jason players and I was not dying nearly as much as I thought I would be... On my second night of playing, I discovered just how easy it was to kill Jason... and as I said above, this was one of the first three badges I completed... which as a fan of the franchise... I found to be ridiculous. Soon after I started playing came the great Jason nerf of 2017... I seemed to be the only player that even wanted to play Jason at that point... But I stuck it out and learned to 'git gud' as many players that used me as a pinata "kindly" suggested. I met a lot of good people playing this game and still play sometimes with some of the first people I played the game with... The situational hilarity of this game... and a lot of good people to play it with... as well as a love of this franchise has kept me playing far longer than I initially thought I would be... The piñata parties came VERY close to pushing me away from this game, but I am as tenacious as my namesake.
    It took me a while to see all of the kills in the game due to a few.... I am looking in the direction of asphyxiate and head punch... being so popular with many players, for... reasons. But death in this game often comes with a nice and bloody kill animation. The game is a challenge from many perspectives, and all of us die a lot as a counselor... But I still, and will always find it ridiculous that it is so easy to kill Jason when it was stated to be difficult to achieve and rare to see. I stopped hunting Jason the moment I finished that badge... at least from an active viewpoint. I still help kill squads if they ask politely... and a few hunters that I play with that do not need to ask for help... I already know what they are up to and will help them out. But I almost never instigate a "hunt" for Jason on my own... I much prefer escaping on a boat... or a in a full car... or being part of the charge towards the cops... in that order. Surviving the night works for me too but this one is never what I am going for at the start of a match... it just sometimes works out as your only remaining option. But all of these are a challenge to achieve and I will not be able to do any one of them anywhere near as consistently as killing Jason... so I take the more challenging path for the most part... Which is also why I am a big fan of using Part IV and his "lesser tools" as some have called him.

Seeing the exact number of times Jason has been killed would only be relevant if they had a way of knowing how many actual attempts to kill Jason were made to achieve this number. Comparing it to the overall number of matches played would be ridiculous and in no way give ANY indication of how easy it is to achieve... For the kill vs. attempt ratio to even exists, number of kills AND number of attempts both have to be a known number... and there is literally no way to track "attempts" that do not result in Jason's death.
   I have played many nights in which no one even bothered to make an attempt on ANY Jason player... and I have played many nights in which EVERY match had an attempt to kill Jason... and every single time I see multiple attempts on Jason's "unlife"... the number of failed attempts is far lower than the number of Jason kills. Just because you are not seeing attempts does not mean no one is trying in matches you are not playing in. You don't see Jason die much, I will grant you that... but I have extreme doubts that the number of attempts that you have seen are even equal to the number of Jason kills you have seen... and the failed attempts are more than likely far fewer than the successful attempts... For anyone who cannot do math... 50% is not rare... and is actually pretty damned far from being rare.

Percentage of matches it happens in is irrelevant. Not every match even has an attempt made... only failed attempts vs successful attempts can be used for a ratio that means anything at all... Matches in which no one bothers to try and kill Jason cannot be counted here... It is all about how many attempts are made vs actual kills. If there are only two attempts and two kills, that does not make it rare... If out of your 9 out of 10 times only included 9 attempts... that would be a big 100% success rate 

I'm not arguing whether it's easy to do or not. I'm just saying  that to gun, probably the only thing that indicates whether they think it's easy to pull off is the kill amount - if gun can see that the number of times is low,  that the playerbase as a whole - which is majority casual qp haven't notched up the kills, then it's rare. They are unlikely to make it more difficult. Majority rules and all that.

Overall there's really no point on speculating statistics. 8/10 statistics are made up. 

Gun is pretty tight with the Slash and Cast guys and just by watching them kill Jason 80- 90% of every match they play should be evidence enough and even they say it's way too easy to do. I purposely avoid killing him and still a kill opportunity literally fell in my lap by just going toward the police exit with the sweater on and wasn't even that aware Tommy was in the game.Stuff like that just shouldn't happen at all.

23 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Just because someone is a level 150 and good at the game doesn’t make them losers with no life

You are not the only one with a life.....being good or bad at video games doesn’t mean you do or don’t.

I can tell you this....you don’t have to play the game 24/7 to become a level 150 and good at this game Hell you can be 150 and not that good at all......to be good at the game you just have to maximize learning and getting better with the amount of time you do spend playing it.....

#TotalTruth

13 hours ago, kohagan said:

Overall there's really no point on speculating statistics. 8/10 statistics are made up. 

Out of curiosity, what about the other 2/10?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/13/2019 at 4:31 PM, Ahab said:

I would like to see Gun play with forum and other community members too... Not the community against them, but working with them. It should not be the community against Gun... well, depending on who is playing Jason that round anyway... But if more than one person from Gun was playing in such a match, then it will never be Gun against the community... It would be counselors vs Jason... as it should be.
   This game promotes teamwork... us vs them is the wrong way to go about it. If they were playing with a kill squad in every match perhaps they would see what people here are talking about... A night with a kill squad always sees many Jason deaths.

I agree. My post on read back does sound like i was putting it out there as us vs them, but wasn't my intention. I was just trying to say they need to play more against people with that objective in mind and see how easy it really is. Sure if you are playing qp and no one is going for the kill but a handful of times, it doesnt seem like it is hard. When every time someone does go for it and someone is dying, you have to start thinking, hmmm, maybe this isn't what we originally intended and need to tweak it a bit. I don't want the kill removed from game, I just don't want to see it become the meta since it is one of the easier escapes from match at the moment. 

I don’t think we’re ever going to get a difficult Jason kill we all want. Watching Matt constantly argue with the community against facts is honestly cringy as hell to watch on their streams. The majority of the twitch chat, the majority of this forum, and the majority of players from other places like reddit, Twitter, Facebook, etc are all on the same page that something needs tweaked. GUN will continue to bullshit around and argue against us and that’s that. 

Them brushing constant proof to the side is also a bunch of bs. People have shown how easy his mask falls off in videos in this thread and all the proof in the world doesn’t seem to matter. Kill squads having a 90% success rate? They’ll brush that off to. 

Its clear most players know more about their own game then them... that shows. 

36 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

I don’t think we’re ever going to get a difficult Jason kill we all want. Watching Matt constantly argue with the community against facts is honestly cringy as hell to watch on their streams. The majority of the twitch chat, the majority of this forum, and the majority of players from other places like reddit, Twitter, Facebook, etc are all on the same page that something needs tweaked. GUN will continue to bullshit around and argue against us and that’s that. 

Them brushing constant proof to the side is also a bunch of bs. People have shown how easy his mask falls off in videos in this thread and all the proof in the world doesn’t seem to matter. Kill squads having a 90% success rate? They’ll brush that off to. 

Its clear most players know more about their own game then them... that shows. 

Get good at combat. And learn some advanced techniques. Lol you've been given access to some great resources. Use them. This place will only further frustrate you. The only thing we can hope to do here is teach the few that will listen. But the majority will always be lost in their own ignorance. 

5 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

Get good at combat. And learn some advanced techniques. Lol you've been given access to some great resources. Use them.This place will only further frustrate you. The only thing we can hope to do here is teach the few that will listen. But the majority will always be lost in their own ignorance. 

I’ve learned advanced techniques and have gotten good at combat. I’ve came a long way. 

Just speaking my mind on what I think of the devs ignorance on that post 

Anyone who honestly claims that killing Jason is hard has clearly not been playing the same game as us. Me and two other friends who play together will get the kill almost every single time as long as one of us is Tommy and another of us gets the sweater. I know some are going to disagree with me here but I do believe that the Jason player DOES have an effect on how hard or easy the kill is, but it's largely because of whether or not he chooses to attack directly or not. If he's smart he'll bide his time and wait, but if he decides to go for us head-on he's probably gonna get killed (charging into the shack maskless with Tommy and SG inside is plain fucking stupid).

Regarding the kill being the easiest way to win, unless you spawn right by the car or phone and all the parts needed to fix them are right next door, they're right, it IS the easiest way. It's far faster and far  less work to kill Jason than it is to comb the map for repair parts, then get them installed, then escape without getting cock-blocked by Jason. 

50 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

Get good at combat. And learn some advanced techniques. Lol you've been given access to some great resources. Use them. This place will only further frustrate you. The only thing we can hope to do here is teach the few that will listen. But the majority will always be lost in their own ignorance. 

Advanced techniques? I’m all ears.