DontZzz34

GUN not agreeing with the community that the Jason kill is too easy???

2 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

Like wtf??? Is Jason supposed to be a bitch and not show up to the fight? Fucking really GUN?!???

Sounds like it according to that part of his post.

6 minutes ago, makred78 said:

Sounds like it according to that part of his post.

It’s like they meant it for Jason to be the hunted

2 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

It’s like they meant it for Jason to be the hunted

And even if they did not explicitly said so, I don't think they're gonna do anything to rectify this in the future which is a real shame.

To me it's gotten to the point where I'm on the brink of not caring anymore. There is a group of 4-5 party chat people who go from lobby to lobby on Steam and if you don't know them and you're Jason, you better be prepared cause you are not going to have much fun.They are  relentless even if you get the Tommy power on first morph.They are very good all 150's. If you do start to get the better of them they start claiming you are cheating somehow. Like they thought I was morphing too often the other day saying I hacked the dll files.I don't have a clue how to modify the game files.If I did I sure as heck would do more than give me faster morph recharge. I just won't let the kill happen anymore.I'll continually morph or shift my way around the map collecting all the throwing knives and try and get a quick hit from a fairly safe distance. Once I run out of knives I'll go face into a bathroom or upstairs to a outer wall in a corner and never turn around so Tommy can't get in front of me.Call me a coward or any kind of name you want. As I said I really don't care much anymore until they make it much,much harder to kill Jason. I can usually get them so mad they use the sweater wrong then they rage quit. I could just go in the water but my strategy seems to work.

18 minutes ago, TimDuke 01 said:

To me it's gotten to the point where I'm on the brink of not caring anymore. There is a group of 4-5 party chat people who go from lobby to lobby on Steam and if you don't know them and you're Jason, you better be prepared cause you are not going to have much fun.They are  relentless even if you get the Tommy power on first morph.They are very good all 150's. If you do start to get the better of them they start claiming you are cheating somehow. Like they thought I was morphing too often the other day saying I hacked the dll files.I don't have a clue how to modify the game files.If I did I sure as heck would do more than give me faster morph recharge. I just won't let the kill happen anymore.I'll continually morph or shift my way around the map collecting all the throwing knives and try and get a quick hit from a fairly safe distance. Once I run out of knives I'll go face into a bathroom or upstairs to a outer wall in a corner and never turn around so Tommy can't get in front of me.Call me a coward or any kind of name you want. As I said I really don't care much anymore until they make it much,much harder to kill Jason. I can usually get them so mad they use the sweater wrong then they rage quit. I could just go in the water but my strategy seems to work.

Some people who expect to kill  every Jason they encounter will always cry "cheater" when a decent to good Jason starts picking them off.

It's like calling a time out in a game of tag, because you are about to be tagged.

A Jason who hides in the lake, or faces a corner to avoid the kill is not necessarily a coward. I don't condone either method myself, but for those who use them, it's their right. Some players just don't want to lose. They are using the options that exist in the game to avoid losing. Counselors knocking Jason's mask off in one hit and killing him shortly after are doing the same thing, because they can.

• Like 1

Most of the "Jason is too weak" comments here are laughable. If you miss the Tommy box there are still a ton of throwing knives on the map. If you get surrounded there's still slash block while you wait for shift or morph to recharge to get to safety. If you mess up and lose your mask the post sweater stun hit has about a 50/50 chance of actually dropping you to your knees. If you do die then learn from your mistakes and try fresh tactics next time. Why is dying as Jason so heartbreaking? I've died about a dozen times as Jason and yet not once have I ever died to a kill squad that didn't earn the kill. 

The best thing you can do is play like you're going against a kill squad EVERY match. That way there are no surprises. Spawn in, make an attempt at the box, if you hit it defend it. If you miss it collect knives as you're going on your killing spree. After the box attempt, set your traps on objectives and get to work. Also remember that you control who dies first and second. Is there a low level player in the lobby that would make a good sliced Jarvis?

All that being said @mattshotcha watch this clip and tell me if this looks ok to you. Keep in mind that this Jason has full hit points. He's not minus defense (low hit points).Also it's just Buggzy and Jason in a private match so there's no one else that could have given him damage before I got there. 

I'm not saying most of the 8 pages of complaints here are justifiable. Most of the time Jasons die because they're lacking in the skill department. But you gotta admit a one hit demask on a full hp Jason with full health is retarded. And I get that it depends on perks. But even without perks I can demask Jason in 2 hits. As long as the hit doesn't stun. Which brings up the point that none of you devs seem to realize. Non stunning hits do more damage than hits that stun. A lot more damage. As much as you think the new rage mode is a buff, it is equally a nerf in that it's a lot easier to demask Jason because none of the hits stun. Therefore they ALL do full damage post rage...

Just my 2 cents

😎

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

@Somethin Cool what perks did you have on in that video? 

Also a lot of the complaints being made here are focused heavily on Jason being de masked right on wake up in one hit. That’s not laughable at all. That’s just unfair for Jason to have to deal with. I think we can all agree indefensible hits and one hit de masks are ridiculous. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

@Somethin Cool what perks did you have on in that video? 

Also a lot of the complaints being made here are focused heavily on Jason being de masked right on wake up in one hit. That’s not laughable at all. That’s just unfair for Jason to have to deal with. I think we can all agree indefensible hits and one hit de masks are ridiculous. 

One hit Buggzy is epic/legendary slugger, epic/legendary thrasher, and whatever other perk you want

Indefensible hits are only indefensible if you don't know that you can dodge them before they can do damage to you. Very very rarely have I seen anyone get the timing 💯 to where Jason is defenseless against the attack.

42 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

. Also remember that you control who dies first and second. Is there a low level player in the lobby that would make a good sliced Jarvis?

Against a kill squad who knows what they’re doing, most of the time you do not control who dies first. In fact they do. One of them sets a bear trap for another, then the other one goes through the broken window till they’re limping and finally finishes themselves off with the trap.

I agree to your point tho about how a skilled Jason can deal with groups but at the same time when a lot of players have Swift attacker and the blocking is slow due to the engine upgrade and  not only that slash block is slower because of ping you’re still at a disadvantage. Of course I don’t let that disadvantage have me scared to fight, because if you walk into a match with a bad mindset then chances are you’re going to walk out that match with an L. Perhaps you’re speaking about an on host Jason vs a group?

1 minute ago, Seraphic King said:

Against a kill squad who knows what they’re doing, most of the time you do not control who dies first. In fact they do. One of them sets a bear trap for another, then the other one goes through the broken window till they’re limping and finally finishes themselves off with the trap.

Lol that is NOT a skilled kill squad. I can be the only one of my squad that dies and be Tommy 9/10 times.

2 minutes ago, Seraphic King said:

agree to your point tho about how a skilled Jason can deal with groups but at the same time when a lot of players have Swift attacker and the blocking is slow due to the engine upgrade and  not only that slash block is slower because of ping you’re still at a disadvantage

Block isn't delayed at all. Only entering and exiting combat stance...

😉

51 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

One hit Buggzy is epic/legendary slugger, epic/legendary thrasher, and whatever other perk you want

Indefensible hits are only indefensible if you don't know that you can dodge them before they can do damage to you. Very very rarely have I seen anyone get the timing 💯 to where Jason is defenseless against the attack.

I had those perks on buggzy and it required a shotgun before the mask came off when I tested it. Weird.

If you have 3 or more counselors surrounding you with axes/machetes and are ready to hit you right on wake up at least 1 of them if not more will time it right. And you won’t be able to move out of the way like you did with 1 person. 1 person is easier to dodge than multiple. Jason barely has time to react with counselors who can time the hit properly and it’s even harder to defend yourself if there’s more than one counselor doing it. Jason should at least have a few seconds of invincibility and that would be a lot more reliable. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

I had those perks on buggzy and it required a shotgun before the mask came off when I tested it. Weird.

If you have 3 or more counselors surrounding you with axes/machetes and are ready to hit you right on wake up at least 1 of them if not more will time it right. And you won’t be able to move out of the way like you did with 1 person. 1 person is easier to dodge than multiple. Jason barely has time to react with counselors who can time the hit properly and it’s even harder to defend yourself if there’s more than one counselor doing it. Jason should at least have a few seconds of invincibility and that would be a lot more reliable. 

They still would have to get the timing right. And they'd still have to be smart enough to block you in such a way that you couldn't step out of the way. To put it more bluntly,  if you're in a situation where you're surrounded  and you're getting gang banged by half the lobby, then you already did something stupid to put yourself in that much danger in the first place. Take it slow and pick the stragglers off one at a time to thin the herd out then you can pick off the one or two that actually know what they're doing. Rush into battle and you'll quickly be overpowered because its 7 vs 1.

13 hours ago, Somethin Cool said:

They still would have to get the timing right. And they'd still have to be smart enough to block you in such a way that you couldn't step out of the way. To put it more bluntly,  if you're in a situation where you're surrounded  and you're getting gang banged by half the lobby, then you already did something stupid to put yourself in that much danger in the first place. Take it slow and pick the stragglers off one at a time to thin the herd out then you can pick off the one or two that actually know what they're doing. Rush into battle and you'll quickly be overpowered because its 7 vs 1.

Moving out of the way with people surrounding you on wake up? Probably will get hit by at least 1 of them. Not very reliable to move out of the way and dodge all their hits. It just won’t happen the majority of the time. 

Sometimes these groups refuse to split up and will also do everything they can to get your attention to them. They’ll tank a trap and get you over to them. Then it becomes a 4-5+ vs 1 battle like that

Create a survey of a Facebook page that South American administered. If it is easy to kill him or not and if they think it has to be improved.

Tomorrow I will give the results that players think in other external sources here

15 hours ago, Somethin Cool said:

Looks more like bugsy took a bad angle and swung just a bit late, is the reason for the miss rather then Jason being elusive coming out of stun. Later when he hit you when you tried to move the same way was a better swing and that one lands 100% of the time. 

2 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Looks more like bugsy took a bad angle and swung just a bit late, is the reason for the miss rather then Jason being elusive coming out of stun. Later when he hit you when you tried to move the same way was a better swing and that one lands 100% of the time. 

I think the first swing was dodged effectively. The 2nd swing landed when the knife wasn’t even glowing red, so that swing was too early. Either way, this video isn’t proof of anything due to the hits not being timed right. 

Theres plenty of proof that Jason can be de masked indefensibly and plenty of counselors can time it right. 

Honestly though it’s all these exploits and shit that’s being used it’s whatever, this is a game in the end. I will say that it is making me a better Jason than before.

4 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

No. If he swings before I can move it doesn't do damage. If he waits till he can do damage I can step out of the way.

1 hour ago, DontZzz34 said:

I think the first swing was dodged effectively. The 2nd swing landed when the knife wasn’t even glowing red, so that swing was too early. Either way, this video isn’t proof of anything due to the hits not being timed right. 

Theres plenty of proof that Jason can be de masked indefensibly and plenty of counselors can time it right. 

The hits were timed just fine for the most part. The ones where I stepped out of the way would have connected had I not moved. The point is you can move out of the way before you can take damage.

5 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

Moving out of the way with people surrounding you on wake up? Probably will get hit by at least 1 of them. Not very reliable to move out of the way and dodge all their hits. It just won’t happen the majority of the time. 

Sometimes these groups refuse to split up and will also do everything they can to get your attention to them. They’ll tank a trap and get you over to them. Then it becomes a 4-5+ vs 1 battle like that

You have tools at your disposal. Shift stalk morph... You have block. There's techniques such as knife block or slash block.

7 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

You have tools at your disposal. Shift stalk morph... You have block. There's techniques such as knife block or slash block.

Most definitely if I absolutely am forced to fight a large group I’ll use my tools effectively. I’ve learned a lot as jason and over the course of playing it’s made me get much better. Over the course of playing Jason I’ve died around 10 times, maybe more idk. But all those times dying I learned from my mistakes and been doing a good job at combating groups better. 

8 hours ago, The Rain said:

Create a survey of a Facebook page that South American administered. If it is easy to kill him or not and if they think it has to be improved.

Tomorrow I will give the results that players think in other external sources here

Thanks in advance for being willing to share your findings.

I don't expect it to change anything, but thanks for sharing it just the same.

13 hours ago, Fair Play said:

Thanks in advance for being willing to share your findings.

I don't expect it to change anything, but thanks for sharing it just the same.

Unfortunately, 1800 people voted only about 50, but I will give the results.
The 70% believe that it is very easy to kill him and that it is necessary to improve it.
One of the suggestions they found was Jason could recover the mask by recharging energy.

They also said how to kill here is the easiest

Other people who were against it getting better, they think anger should change as it was before.

Although they are few people and nothing changes.
This shows that the vast majority of people think the same as here.
Gun Media should do it on the facebook page to see the results

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, The Rain said:

Unfortunately, 1800 people voted only about 50, but I will give the results.
The 70% believe that it is very easy to kill him and that it is necessary to improve it.
One of the suggestions they found was Jason could recover the mask by recharging energy.

They also said how to kill here is the easiest

Other people who were against it getting better, they think anger should change as it was before.

Although they are few people and nothing changes.
This shows that the vast majority of people think the same as here.
Gun Media should do it on the facebook page to see the results

@mattshotcha check this out.

On 9/9/2019 at 5:44 PM, Urmomsnewman said:

Though I won’t post a novel on here as I have better things to do I do wish that you point me to even one instance that I remotely claim to have beat Jason silly all match.... I’ll wait..... and I’m not gonna argue with someone who seems to say everyone who doesn’t agree with his vison of the game is a troll or stupid, but please show me these post of mine where I circle beat Jason because for someone who claims FACTS all the time you sure are full of shit here. I got a fact for you not everyone agrees with you deal with it

You know where your own posts are.
   Exactly where did I ever say anyone does not agree with me is a troll or stupid?... I dare you to find an instance of me calling anyone a troll or stupid in which it was undeserved... I can think of one instance with @Siph in which I was absolutely wrong and apologized to her... But neither did I directly call her stupid and never called her a troll. But unlike you Mr. Man... I can admit when I am wrong.
   Where exactly was I wrong?... You have not addressed this. Because you do not agree with me does not make you right either... SHOW ME where I am wrong so I can correct myself as I have the intelligence to do so when presented with facts that contradict my view on ANYTHING.

On 9/9/2019 at 7:56 PM, Urmomsnewman said:

I think everyone is missing the point, I’m sure there far more clips of high level Jason’s mowing through lobby’s where he don’t get damasked or anything even close to being killed. The game is supposed to be balanced toward the WHOLE player base not just the vocal minority of players.

I think you are missing the point. Not every match even has an attempt on Jason's unlife… But when players actually try to kill Jason, they are doing it quite often... and quite often is FAR from rare or difficult if an attempt is actually made. This is the point here... and you are still missing it.
   This game promotes teamwork to accomplish anything... a lone wolf might escape, but with six other players doing nothing... it is highly unlikely this will happen. It takes two players working together at minimum to kill Jason for a reason... and players that do this have a much higher success rate than just trying to escape. An entire lobby of counselors working together and pushing objectives is going to leave any Jason player with a low kill count... If you can count how many players fit into one car, you will discover that is half of the possible kills presented to the Jason player... One car and half the lobby escapes... it just requires a bit of teamwork... A lack of teamwork will get the entire lobby killed... Just like in ANY other game, teamwork will lead to victory, particularly against a team that cannot work together... and Jason has no one on his team (I will not count "teamers" here as this is not the point)… He is the one killer against seven potential victims... 8 if Tommy is called... and one against seven requires some advantages to even stand a chance to come out on top... Hence, the asymmetrical balance in Jason's favor... You are welcome to try and point out how I am wrong here too. Maybe one day, you might actually succeed in finding something I said to be incorrect... Its not like it has not happened before, I never claimed to be perfect... But it sure as shit is not in this post.

On 9/9/2019 at 8:12 PM, Urmomsnewman said:

This is correct but you still keep doing it

I am not the one crying here.. take a look in the mirror. You are giving Canadians a bad name.
   Some players would like to see the original vision of "The Jason kill should be difficult and rare to see" implemented... How is it whining to want something to actually be a challenge?... Once again, your utter lack of logic astounds me... but I am not surprised at all.

On 9/10/2019 at 10:59 AM, DontZzz34 said:

Speaking the truth. I’d like to see Matt play against a kill squad as jason or play with a kill squad as counselor and see firsthand what we’re talking about. Then after that, tell us nothing needs adjusted. And if he still thinks nothing needs done he’s lying

I can see why Matt might take this the wrong way with players ganging up on him... but then again, that is how it feels when every match you play as Jason is against a kill squad. A kill squad changes the entire dynamic of the match for Jason... Why has no one asked him to play as part of a kill squad instead of everyone just trying to kill him?... It is the success rate of the kill squads against various Jason players we are talking about here... Not the success of ANY kill squad against ANY one Jason player... that would skew the numbers... Just as using matches with no attempt on Jason's life to determine how "rare" the Jason kill is would skew the numbers... It is all about how common it is when players actually attempt it.
    I have been playing against some good kill squads frequently... by my own choice as I invite them into my group. I do not even keep track of how many times I die as Jason against these players... I only keep track of how many games against these particular players that I actually survive between being killed as Jason.

On 9/10/2019 at 12:01 PM, badassgixxer05 said:

I was honestly thinking the same thing. Lets set up some matches with Gun vs forum members and test this theory. Hell Gun against a lobby of squeakers that are told to just kill who ever is Jason. They will die every time and I bet not have a very good time. Delusional they are at times..

I would like to see Gun play with forum and other community members too... Not the community against them, but working with them. It should not be the community against Gun... well, depending on who is playing Jason that round anyway... But if more than one person from Gun was playing in such a match, then it will never be Gun against the community... It would be counselors vs Jason... as it should be.
   This game promotes teamwork... us vs them is the wrong way to go about it. If they were playing with a kill squad in every match perhaps they would see what people here are talking about... A night with a kill squad always sees many Jason deaths.