NightHawk_0492

Looking to add more people to play with on PS4.

Hello my name is NightHawk_0492 and I’m looking to add more people on PS4 that play F13game. I’m new to this game and just purchased it so far I like the game. This kinda reminds me of man hunt that was for PS2. I’m still trying to figure out little tips and tricks about the game if anyone has tips for me please let me know. Also can you use your mic to talks to other counselors? If anyone is interested add me on PS4 so I can get to know the game better and make more friends thanks.

here's a few tips

you can talk to counselors in game but you need to find a radio first or walkie if you don't have a walkie the other players will not hear you unless you are close by

when you find the phone fuse for the telephone look for the telephone box around the house where you found it, it sometimes spawns near the house never take and run off the last you want is for someone to find the box and you be on the other side of the map.

never leave anyone behind if you are in a car you see some and you have room to pick them up make sure you do never ever hit them you get -1000 xp 

place bear traps outside doors it makes it harder for Jason to get in.

never be greedy when it comes to xp if you have a part for car/boat and you have a player who has low repair, but there someone else by the car with a higher repair give them the part to fix it.

never go into Jason's cabin unless you are a girl counselor if you do it is a one way death trap.

check for Jason's traps around cars, Phone box and cabins if I trap goes off Jason will be on you faster then hot stew.

always help someone if Jason has hold of a counselor go up and hit him the more people alive the easy it is 

offroad when driving the car if you see Jason on the road don't be scare to do some offRoading 

theses should help you out 

• Thanks 1

Welcome to the forums!

Yeah, good tips there, thanks UberJason45. I'd also recommend having a look in General forum for the two pinned topics by Alkavian and Kodiak that have lots of tips and tricks for the game. Lengthy but worth your time.

As for finding new players from here, I always suggest the general Gamertag thread - lots of tags from members in there - and the Good Sportsmanship Club in General forum, that has a good roster of players that aim to play the game as intended. Try having a look there, and also the Rules & Regs forum for some general guidelines about posting here.

Hope this helps and happy gaming!

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/553-gamer-tags-for-f13/

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/9615-good-sportsmanship-club/

Welcome to Camp Blood! make sure to read the official Friday the 13th the Game Forum Rules! Got a Bug or User report? Head to JasonKillsBugs! And or want to discuss about suggestions and other ideas you have? Head to Friday the 13th the Game: Suggestions/Feedback section! And if you want to talk to other players about the game just head to Friday the 13th the Game General Discussions but for "News and Updates" for the game head over to the F13: Game News/F13 Game: About but overall enjoy your stay here!