Sign in to follow this  
Strigoi

Gun Getting the License For Halloween ?

I Could be wrong but i dont think i am.

recently on Wes Keltners Twitter he posted a meme describing that its hard getting a license for another Horror game.

I Talked to Randy Greenback and asked him on facebook if Gunmedia is doing Halloween and he messaged me back and said its all bout getting a license.

Years ago i seen an interview on facebook with Wes Keltner where he was asked what Horror tile he would like to do next and he replied Halloween.

I read and watch closely everything online and its looks to me as the stars are coming into alignment for a Halloween game.

My question is will Wes Keltner be able to bring all characters from the 80s and 90s Halloween movies into the game.

Could it be possible to get Tyler Mane or Derek mears to play Michael myers in the game.

Getting Tyler Bates to compose the games music and soundtrack.

Bringing both Dr Loomis charachters in the game Malcom Mc dowell and Donald Pleasence as a character you must call to help the other Babysitters or Haddonfeild hospital.

Fitting Haddonfeild Memorial Hospital into a map with Hospital steam room and Basement.

How to make the Haunted possessed  masks from Halloween 3 season of the witch fit into the game.

As horrible as Friday turned out, I'd still be interested if they did do a Halloween or other licensed horror game.

1 hour ago, F134Ever86 said:

As horrible as Friday turned out, I'd still be interested if they did do a Halloween or other licensed horror game.

Im almost positive its Halloween.

I Just hope the HUGE Announcement comes This October.

Posted (edited)

@Strigoi you really should have put a question mark at the end of this topic thread.......you are making a statement with no proof.....it’s click bait bro.

No one wants a Halloween game as much as I do but there still isn’t anything news wise out there to get excited about yet.

Thanks for fixing your topic thread.....the question mark makes all the difference.

Edited by OCT 31 1978
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Strigoi said:

@wes, this is too fuckin’ funny. My new favourite version of the cups and balls. 

@Strigoi, you’re too eager, relax brother these things take time and we’ll be told when it’s that time, which will be months down the road (probably). If it’s even Halloween he’s talking about.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, F134Ever86 said:

It could be evil dead also. Bruce Campbell confirmed that a game was in the works.

I hope Gun has no involvement in that. I would rather have Gun work with a different IP then we would get two horror franchise games in the future. 

@Strigoi, I know you are excited about a potential Halloween game but let's just wait for updates instead of making threads about something that may not be true. I really hope it is a Halloween game as well but we gotta wait and see what happens. 

@Strigoi, I'll need a whole lot more credible intel before I get my hopes up. I'm sure many others feel the same way.

@F134Ever86, thanks for passing the word along about the Evil Dead game in the works.

On 9/1/2019 at 1:46 AM, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Im hoping we do get a halloween game.....

Im hoping that when Gun starts broadcasting again on october 8th that there will be a HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT OCTOBER 8TH.

3 hours ago, Strigoi said:

Im hoping that when Gun starts broadcasting again on october 8th that there will be a HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT OCTOBER 8TH.

If Gun is working on such a game, they'll let us know when they want us to know.

7 hours ago, Strigoi said:

4 hours ago, Fair Play said:

If Gun is working on such a game, they'll let us know when they want us to know.

Oct 8th? If thats what they state then so be it because I need a new horror game on my ps4!