Which is the best option regarding Jason's mask?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the best option regarding Jason's mask?

• Raise the HP value of Jason's mask. (His mask isn't made of paper)
    • Lower the damage inflicted upon the mask by counselors. (Counselors shouldn't have Jason-like strength)
    • Raise the mask HP and lower counselor damage output. (A little of column A and a little of column B)
    • Leave it as it is. (It's perfectly fine)

@Strigoi

These changes are to balance the game.

Jason is way too easy to de-mask and way too easy to kill. 

One Buggzy shouldn't be able to de-mask Jason in the first minute of the match, let Jason kill him, another counselor just straight suicides and then Tommy is back at minute 2.  Tommy and then Vanessa meet up at the shack by 2:30 and the kill is done at the 3 minute mark.

In optimal conditions, you can do this every round, in every QP lobby, if you enter one with just 2 friends. 

In non-optimal conditions, you're killing Jason at the 6 minute mark, every round.  

It should not be that easy or quick to kill Jason...yet here we are and that's the state of the game right now. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Strigoi said:

killing Jason is part of the game. no matter how rare and difficult people want it to be.

True it is part of the game BUT it IS suppose to be extremely difficult and rare. It took the original development team 70+ attempts to finally accomplish the task and they created the game. You have to remember that was back when combat stance worked correctly, Jason had seemingly Jedi grab,you could use counselors as meat shields all of which are gone along with a few other things. By that standard it should only happen every 70 matches and that's being generous. It happens WAY more often than that.I helped do it recently and I wasn't even planning on it.I had grabbed the sweater just for insurance as I was heading for the police. Was just about there and here comes a random Tommy just me and him left  in the match.Jason teleports at the exit I hit the sweater stun  bam dead wasn't even really trying to kill him intentionally.

1 hour ago, TimDuke 01 said:

True it is part of the game BUT it IS suppose to be extremely difficult and rare. It took the original development team 70+ attempts to finally accomplish the task and they created the game. You have to remember that was back when combat stance worked correctly, Jason had seemingly Jedi grab,you could use counselors as meat shields all of which are gone along with a few other things. By that standard it should only happen every 70 matches and that's being generous. It happens WAY more often than that.I helped do it recently and I wasn't even planning on it.I had grabbed the sweater just for insurance as I was heading for the police. Was just about there and here comes a random Tommy just me and him left  in the match.Jason teleports at the exit I hit the sweater stun  bam dead wasn't even really trying to kill him intentionally.

If people are not intentionally trying to kill Jason and still can do it, then we need some changes.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Strigoi said:

killing Jason is part of the game. no matter how rare and difficult people want it to be.

So you are admitting it’s not Rare to kill Jason finally huh?

• Haha 1

My scenario was just by pure coincidence and the Jason player wasn't very good because they didn't bother to morph to the shack when I grabbed the sweater. I just wanted it as a stun effect if I managed to get close to the police exit and he was in rage at that point. Still though it was just plain too easy.

On 8/28/2019 at 9:21 PM, HaHaTrumpWon said:

All the more reason to trap the shack.

Trapping the shack is pointless. Ive thrown them down dead center and still have had kill squads scoot on by it without setting off. Unless you are talking throwing down all your traps there?

6 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Trapping the shack is pointless. Ive thrown them down dead center and still have had kill squads scoot on by it without setting off. Unless you are talking throwing down all your traps there?

The only time I do that is when either I've decided to let everybody escape, or there's definitely a kill squad in the lobby. Tommy86 has an excellent video on traps you should watch if you're having problems with counselors side-stepping your shack trap.