Sign in to follow this  
Daddy

New Switch player

Hello everybody,

I'm a new player thanks to the Switch release, and have been LOVING the game so far (bugs and all). My gamertag and name on here is daddy, lol. That started because my family had one Switch that we shared, so we had a profile for me (daddy), mommy and our two children. Well after buying F13, and loving it, we decided to buy 2 more Switches and two more copies of the game (so three of us could play together). We had to put our profiles on the different switches (because none of us wanted to lose our saves, lol). Both my wife and I kept our original gamertag (daddy and mommy), not really thinking about it. Once we logged into F13, we kinda became known as mommy and daddy in the Switch community, so it's kinda stuck lol. We've thought about changing it, but it kinda makes us unique in the community as well. Some people have a hard time calling me "daddy" (which is understandable, so in that case my name is Mike.

I've been a F13, and horror fan since the 80s tbh. I grew up on these films. I remember watching F13 marathons on USA network EVERY F13. It became a tradition for me, so much so, that I STILL have marathons every F13. I love all the films, some more so than others. The ACTUAL Friday the 13th films are my favs, and the New Line films are more of an after thought (with Jason X being my least favorite). I'm also not a huge fan of Freddy vs Jason (I dont hate it, I just like other films more). 

My 3 favs are 4, 6 and 2 (in that order).

Anyways, happy to be here.

Welcome to camp Daddy, 😂, you can call me Slasher. Glad you’re having fun with the Switch version, going to pick up a a copy soonish myself, normally I’m just a PS4 player but like you, playing with the family just sounds like too much fun to pass up.

Welcome to the forums!

And wow, three copies (and three Switches), that's some commitment! Hope there are some other games you'll enjoy on it as well, I don't have a Switch but hear good things.
Tried any of the single player content yet, or sticking mostly to the multiplayer?

If you'd like to find some new players from here, I normally point people towards the general Gamertag thread and the Good Sportsmanship Club in General forum, to begin with. Apart from that, just asking and looking around the boards tends to work fine. Also please, if you haven't already, take a look in the Rules & Regs forum for some general guidelines in using these forums. Hope you get some good games in soon!

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/553-gamer-tags-for-f13/

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/9615-good-sportsmanship-club/

Welcome to Camp Blood! make sure to read the official Friday the 13th the Game Forum Rules! Got a Bug or User report? Head to JasonKillsBugs! And or want to discuss about suggestions and other ideas you have? Head to Friday the 13th the Game: Suggestions/Feedback section! And if you want to talk to other players about the game just head to Friday the 13th the Game General Discussions but for "News and Updates" for the game head over to the F13: Game News/F13 Game: About but overall enjoy your stay here!